• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor IC - East Branch [CLOSED]

Sergeant Major Shanon DeLila
Codename: Gun Bunny
Date: Wednesday September 1st, 2021
Time: 11:39 AM
Music Box: Welcome to Base ~ Project: Sailor East HQ

Shanon shook her head. "No. You only have to transform when the need arises. It's preferable that way, actually, since the original East Squad almost blew up the east tower while fooling around with their powers."

"Please do not remind me of that."
K.A.T.H.Y. said. If she could have, she would have shuddered. "It was not a pleasant experience."

"Right, sorry." Shanon said. "So, moving on, because we're short on rooms for various, you'll be doubling up."

Adrian finally glanced up from his Switch. "Wait, what?"

Shanon ignored him. "K.A.T.H.Y, if you would."

"Gladly." K.A.T.H.Y. said. "First on the list: Adrian Thane and Yami Hikari."

Adrian reeled back, his game completely forgotten (which unfortunately gave him the dishonor of being Smashed into oblivion by a Yoshi). "Wait... what!?"

"Next, Chihiro Hanamori and Roxy Winters." K.A.T.H.Y. continued. "And finally Nari Kaneshiro."

"Wait, what!" Adrian shouted for the third time. It was starting to get annoying. "Why does she get to room alone!"

"I have analyzed each of you and set all of you up with your optimized roommate." K.A.T.H.Y. explained.

"No way." Adrian said in shocked disbelief. "You have got to be kidding."

"I am." K.A.T.H.Y. said. "There was no analysis involved, I just used a randomization program. I merely said I analyzed you because it sounded better."

Yami had felt a draft of relief blow her way. She didn't need to transform unless she had to herself.

Hearing that she was rooming with Adrian, she looked his direction and hid behind Chihiro.
"Why am I... Why am I sharing a room with that boy?"
The reason was because of RNG or something. Yami looked nervous, but she walked up to him and held a hand out.
"I... I'm Yami Hikari! It's nice t-to meet you!"

Nari Kaneshiro
Codename: 『かぐや』
Wednesday, 01/09/2021 [dd/mm/yyyy]
11.36 am
Project: Sailor East HQ, New York City, New York
A New Beginning For The Cyan-Haired Wanderer

Nari nodded at the mention of her name. Affected or not it would be hard to get it to show anyway, with the only reaction being a understanding nod and not a sound, bar a simple, neutral ”Hm hm.”

The corner of her mouth very slightly curved upward at Adrian’s outburst, showing those who noticed that at least she was human and had a sense on humour, concealed as it may be.

She (finally) shook Chihiro’s hand, saying, ”Yes, I do hope so too. I stay somewhere near here in New York, though my family residence is in Pennsylvania.”

Adrian Thane
Codename: Aphrodite
Time: 11:40 AM

Well this was just a disaster. He was supposed to be roommates with someone. Brilliant. Just brilliant. As if being part of a team of magical girls wasn't bad enough. It's like the universe was trying to make his life miserable. Knowing that magic actually exists, that statement might actually be true.

His new roommate looked equally as uncomfortable with the idea. Adrian pointedly looked away when he (at least he was pretty sure they were a he. They looked like a boy but Adrian thought he might have heard Shanon refer to them as her but he also might have been mistaken) approached and introduced himself as Yami. He didn't bother taking his outstretched hand.

"Adrian." He said.

Chihiro Hanamori
Codename: Iridescent Heart
Date: September 1st, 2021

Chihiro seemed confused and looked up, “I wanna know too...”

“What did Yami mean when she said she wasn’t proud of it..?” She wondered

“So..Is K.A.T.H.Y. like a robot..?” Chihiro a

K.A.T.H.Y.

"I am an artificial intelligence or AI for short." K.A.T.H.Y. explained. "I am a machine that was built to think and act like a human, something I do a very good job at if I do say so myself."

Well this was just a disaster. He was supposed to be roommates with someone. Brilliant. Just brilliant. As if being part of a team of magical girls wasn't bad enough. It's like the universe was trying to make his life miserable. Knowing that magic actually exists, that statement might actually be true.

His new roommate looked equally as uncomfortable with the idea. Adrian pointedly looked away when he (at least he was pretty sure they were a he. They looked like a boy but Adrian thought he might have heard Shanon refer to them as her but he also might have been mistaken) approached and introduced himself as Yami. He didn't bother taking his outstretched hand.

Yami looked down when Adrian didn't shake her hand. He must be angry that he was sharing a room with her. Yami withdrew her hand and Adrian introduced himself afterwords.
Yami looked at the TV to see the game Adrian was playing. She sat down next to Adrian and nervously pushed two fingers together.

"Um.... Can I ask where our room is?"

• Adrian Thane

Adrian tried his best not to flinch when Yami sat next to him. He was really going to hate the next... how long was he going to be here anyways? Was there, like, a time quota he needed to fill? Dammit, why didn't he know these things.

"Our room..." He said, doing his best to keep his voice deadpan. He held his device closer to him in an attempt to block out the rest of the world. "Uh... it's... uh... down that hall..." He pointed at a hallway branching off from the common room. "Please... do me a favor and don't touch any of my stuff. Or look in my closet."

Yami shook her head in understanding before getting up and heading to their room.
Yami opened the door and walked in to find two beads on opposite ends, and two closets.
Which side is mine? It's identical on both ends.... uh....

She made a guess and went to the right side before opening the closet. Her eyes closed while doing so. She needed to take a shower for the first time in a week. When the doors opened, her eyes opened and were wide.

Boy clothes and girl clothes? She took out a cute looking pink dress and looked at it, before looking at what she had on.
Maybe they assembled my wardrobe based on what I came here in....

She got mostly undressed save for her shirt and underclothes, as she fished out a towel. Putting the towel on the bed, she took her shirt off, but it was then when the unexpected happened. Her shirt was over her arms, and she was looking at the person who was in the doorway, shocked.​

Adrian Thane

Shanon hadn't even been gone for five seconds before Adrian decided there were too many people here and he needed to leave. He headed down the nearest hallway not planning on going anywhere in particular. He definitely wasn't planning on going back to his room since Yami had gone there already. So, of course, he wound up passing by his room, the door to which was open, and accidentally glancing inside.

Upon glancing inside Adrian discovered two things: one, Yami was actually a girl and two, she had done the exact thing he had asked her and looked in his closet. There was also a third, slightly less important thing, in that she seemed just as shocked as he was.

Though he didn't want to, Adrian entered the room and closed the door. He took a deep breath. "Okay... two things are going to happen here." He said icily. "One, you'll close my closet door, never open it again, and forget everything you saw in there. Two, I will leave and we will both forget that this event ever happened."

Chihiro Hanamori
Time: 11:41 AM

Chihiro heads over to her room so she could unpack her things, having brought two suitcases with her.

As she walked over to her room, she tried to drag her bags with her,not realizing a hole had already torn on the bottom of the bag. Favorite clothes and small books falling everywhere as Chihiro wanders the base​

Yami covered her chest with her shirt when Adrian closed the door behind him, fearing for the worst.

He took a deep breath. "Okay... two things are going to happen here." He said icily. "One, you'll close my closet door, never open it again, and forget everything you saw in there. Two, I will leave and we will both forget that this event ever happened."

Yami was taking a second to proccess the situation, before looking back at his closet. "Are you.... a crossdresser?"
She let her shirt go and looke at the dress on the bed. "Don't be mad at me... It's just, I've been.... er... you know... away from civilized people that I have a hard time getting along with others... and I don't think they gave me any clothes besides what was on my back...."

She looked down as tears started to build up. "I wasn't meaning to open your closet, I was not sure which side was mine because it looked the same... and if you really are a crossdresser, I'd... I'd be willing to hide your secret if you shared your clothes with me..... uh,"
She turned around and was blushing.

"I'm sorry for sounding weird! It's the first time a boy is being nice to me, and you really are a good person! I was bullied alot before I came here and it's not anything I find wrong if you like dressing up in girl clothing!"

Adrian Thane
Time: 11:41 AM
Music Box: None

As soon as Yami asked Adrian if he was a crossdresser, he lost his composure. "Gah! No... I'm not... ack!" He took a deep breath. "Okay, that came out wrong. I'm not a crossdresser. I just have a rather..." Adrian glanced to the side to avoid meeting Yami's eyes, though he generally tried to avoid eye contact with most people anyways. "unique situation."

As Adrian listened to Yami's explanation as to why she opened his closet he made a new resolution: label everything. Once she reached the end of her explanation he shook his head and sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't been nice to you at all. All I've been is aloof and angry which admittedly isn't all that out of the ordinary for me. As for borrowing my clothes... well, I really would rather this whole thing not get out yet so I suppose it's okay if you do. Just... don't touch any of the black ones. That's my color."

Yami felt some weight of guilt from years back leave from her. Being lonely, and having things done to her, she felt the pain leave.
"You are nice. If you weren't a nice person..."
She closed her eyes and smiled before grabbing the dress and the towel.
"Thank you, really. I won't tell anyone your secret. You can count on me."

She left the room with the dress and towel in hand, as she saw Chihiro heading to her respective room. Yami hurried to the bathroom to drop off her towel and adrian's dress before heading back out to pick up the stuff Chihiro dropped, and caught up with her, forgetting she was just in her underware.
"Chi, you dropped some stuff!"

MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon

Yami felt some weight of guilt from years back leave from her. Being lonely, and having things done to her, she felt the pain leave.
"You are nice. If you weren't a nice person..."
She closed her eyes and smiled before grabbing the dress and the towel.
"Thank you, really. I won't tell anyone your secret. You can count on me."

She left the room with the dress and towel in hand, as she saw Chihiro heading to her respective room. Yami hurried to the bathroom to drop off her towel and adrian's dress before heading back out to pick up the stuff Chihiro dropped, and caught up with her, forgetting she was just in her underware.
"Chi, you dropped some stuff!"

MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon
Chihiro Hanamori
Time: 11:42 AM

“Eh?” Chihiro heard Yami and looked behind her and saw her fallen clothes, “O-oh my gosh!” She blushed as she quickly started picking up the clothes off the floor.”I-I’m so sorry! I’m usually not this dense when it comes to packing! I guess there must have been ahole somewhere in my bag,” she said as she looks up at Yami, “Thanks Yami”

Chihiro Hanamori
Time: 11:42 AM

“Eh?” Chihiro heard Yami and looked behind her and saw her fallen clothes, “O-oh my gosh!” She blushed as she quickly started picking up the clothes off the floor.”I-I’m so sorry! I’m usually not this dense when it comes to packing! I guess there must have been ahole somewhere in my bag,” she said as she looks up at Yami, “Thanks Yami”
"N-No problem! Maybe we could go out after I'm done showering?"
Yami asked. She then turned around and walked back to the bathroom.
"You don't have to answer right away, just tell me after I'm done!"
With that, she walked in and closed the door. She could't find a lock though, which caused her to sweat.
I hope no one walks in on me...

She quickly stripped down and headed to the tub/shower, before turning the water on. The shower head poured out warm water as Yami got in and felt it hit against her skin.
Steam rose as she closed her eyes, hugging herself doing so.
I already made two friends today.... and met someone who I can think of as a mom.... I wish... I wish I wasn't in this situation. If I never killed her......

She remembered the blood on the street as she held her dying friend in her arms. Brought back to reality, she fell to her knees, as she cried into her hands.
"What am I saying?! I can't forgive myself, and no one back home can forgive me! I'm... I'm a monster!"

Chihiro Hanamori
Date: September 1st, 2021
Time: 11:42 am

Chihiro chuckled and said, “Sure thing Yami! I’ll be there, just let me know when you’re ready.” She got the rest of her clothes and heads towards her room, “She seems pretty shy..nervous even..like someone could jump her at any moment.” Chihiro thought to herself, “Then again...I was like that the first time when I first met May. Like anyone would attack me like my sister did..or any other monster that attacked Arizona for that matter.”

She shakes her head quickly, “I can’t be thinking about that right now, for now I gotta get my things set up and then get ready to hang out with Yami!” Chihiro said then realized as she blushed, “A-and I saw her in her underwear..Yami asked me out despite being underdressed”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back