• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll see what I can do - I'll probably group Avalon's post 'together' with Ashu's this time as they're both in the same place, but that means twice the work and such. Then I can get to work when I'm good.

I'll see what I can do - I'll probably group Avalon's post 'together' with Ashu's this time as they're both in the same place, but that means twice the work and such. Then I can get to work when I'm good.
Understandable, I should be heading to bed now anyway. Night everyone (sorry for making this even more late)

I think TJ's obliviousness means he's also innocent in his own way.
I mean, he hasn't really had to deal with anything like this before, has he?
So if and when he realizes what's actually going on, I could expect him to be flustered and not know how to react to Nat at that point xD
I mean, he's already kind of flustered and not sure what's going on or how to react now anyway ;P
You've already got TJ all figured out XD
Helping Blair with intro speech! Sorry it took so long, it's been a really busy week for me
I've already had do much fun with this rp, I'm so excited for it to really start!

Probably not the best post I could have made, but seeing as I'm not entirely sure what to do off the top of my head, nor is it the place to fulfil Avalon's part in the orientation, this is just more or less of a progressing post 'towards' that...

Here, have a post.

Nice got accepted it seems
I plan to post this weekend. Been working at a haunted house so I am only on late and early.
But glad my bug daughter is in.

Hm, wonder how Vespa and Cornelious will interact because of their mutations. Possibly more sympathetic to one another. But Corn’s is more internal than external compared to Vespa’s so we’ll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back