• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Can she just shift so small that she falls out of the tracking bracelet bc that would be incredible
Ah... Synth will probably make a contingency plan for that. Probably will make the bracelet elastic enough to tighten whenever she gets bigger and smaller

Last edited:
wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Hey, so I saw that you had only a villain character, which is perfectly fine, but because there aren't many fleshed out villain characters as of yet, there might not be much to do with your character at the start. I just wanted to check if you're sure if this is the only character you want?

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Hey, so I saw that you had only a villain character, which is perfectly fine, but because there aren't many fleshed out villain characters as of yet, there might not be much to do with your character at the start. I just wanted to check if you're sure if this is the only character you want?

I’m still mulling over a student concept too, I’m currently at work so I’m not able to work on a sheet until later!

oooooh, please share
Well my latest goes along these lines:
Shin and Devin had been friends for a while, teaching each other tricks of the trade, giving each other tips, pulling jobs together and even having friendly competitions to see who could steal the most or who could steal something first. Eventually they got close enough that Devin revealed his ability to Shin, so when the latter's little brother ended up having a similar power and they decided to run away, they naturally went straight to him. He taught Nathaniel how to use and control and improve his power, and the three of them pulled jobs together. On the last one, however, Shin and Nathaniel got caught by Synth but Devin was able to get away. And I guess since he's got that loyalty thing going on maybe he feels guilty or wants to get them out? Also I think it would be epic if the first mission they get sent out on is trying to apprehend Devin, 'cause then we get to see what they'd actually do in that situation xD
I was also thinking that maybe Shin and Devin are still secretly in communication with each other while Shin is working for Synth.
What do you think?

Oh my gosh yes! <3
Also I was thinking maybe they could work as a team to create illusions? You know like Nat takes care of the visual part and Dax does the audio? Nat would be able to maintain his better/for longer if he doesn't have to create the complete atmosphere himself ._.

Also I was thinking maybe they could work as a team to create illusions? You know like Nat takes care of the visual part and Dax does the audio? Nat would be able to maintain his better/for longer if he doesn't have to create the complete atmosphere himself ._.
Yeah! That sounds great! But Dax would need something to go off of for noises, preferably something similar to what noises he was going to make to help with the whole atmosphere (or just somewhere to hide and focus on the soundwaves)

Yeah! That sounds great! But Dax would need something to go off of for noises, preferably something similar to what noises he was going to make to help with the whole atmosphere (or just somewhere to hide and focus on the soundwaves)
Oh, and they could probably achieve some amazing stealth! With Nat's invisibility illusion and Dax silencing everything, they'd be nearly impossible to catch.

Oh, and they could probably achieve some amazing stealth! With Nat's invisibility illusion and Dax silencing everything, they'd be nearly impossible to catch.
Bahaha, for some reason when you said that an image popped into my head of them sneaking into the cafeteria for some sweets or sneaking out to go pet an abandoned kitten xD They're such sweeties it's hard to imagine them as hardcore spies in stealthmode ;P

1571014510002.gif
I’ll come up with the character either tonight or tomorrow. A vampire like character will be fine yes?

Well my latest goes along these lines:
Shin and Devin had been friends for a while, teaching each other tricks of the trade, giving each other tips, pulling jobs together and even having friendly competitions to see who could steal the most or who could steal something first. Eventually they got close enough that Devin revealed his ability to Shin, so when the latter's little brother ended up having a similar power and they decided to run away, they naturally went straight to him. He taught Nathaniel how to use and control and improve his power, and the three of them pulled jobs together. On the last one, however, Shin and Nathaniel got caught by Synth but Devin was able to get away. And I guess since he's got that loyalty thing going on maybe he feels guilty or wants to get them out? Also I think it would be epic if the first mission they get sent out on is trying to apprehend Devin, 'cause then we get to see what they'd actually do in that situation xD
I was also thinking that maybe Shin and Devin are still secretly in communication with each other while Shin is working for Synth.
What do you think?

Ohhhh outstanding!! I love weird little crime families, Devin will spend the entire time trying to break them out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back