• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Geez, that is disgustingly desperate...

Pretty sure you can. I just try to avoid them, myself.
If it's not offensive to anyone in this RP (and I won't get kicked off the site for doing so), I'd like to request official permission to curse like a bleepin' sailor!

If it's not offensive to anyone in this RP (and I won't get kicked off the site for doing so), I'd like to request official permission to curse like a bleepin' sailor!
Go ahead! It's perfectly fine, just don't use any curses that are a bit... charged. (Not that I'm assuming you would, but just gotta get that warning in there)

Go ahead! It's perfectly fine, just don't use any curses that are a bit... charged. (Not that I'm assuming you would, but just gotta get that warning in there)
Not sure what you mean by 'charged'. It's mostly just a lot of using the F-word and the like xD
Also I think Nat and Dax should bond over their enjoyment of tea, accompanied by silence or sounds of Dax's making ^^

Maybe I should be worried I don't actually know how to 'build' relationships with Avalon off the top of my head and by glancing at the CS sheets... Guess I'll need to wait till we actually start to plan those out and build them...

Yes, I 'did' just put all of that crossed out on purpose. :P

Am bored.

Not sure what you mean by 'charged'. It's mostly just a lot of using the F-word and the like xD
Also I think Nat and Dax should bond over their enjoyment of tea, accompanied by silence or sounds of Dax's making ^^
Yeah thats fine, 👍👍

Maybe I should be worried I don't actually know how to 'build' relationships with Avalon off the top of my head and by glancing at the CS sheets... Guess I'll need to wait till we actually start to plan those out and build them...

Yes, I 'did' just put all of that crossed out on purpose. :P

Am bored.
Join in Nat and Dax's tea parties! ;P

Well. As long as she's not on the job, and is able to do so, she probably would.

It solves the loneliness problem.

Mkay I'm basically done- still don't know what nickname to give Shin though x.x
(I'm terrible at nicknames ^^" )

I need some inspiration with some creative things Slava could do with her animal shapeshifting

Just imagine Slava turning into a really small animal and hiding somewhere causing the staff to panic when they just can't find her

Just imagine Slava turning into a really small animal and hiding somewhere causing the staff to panic when they just can't find her
Or turning into something fluffy and cute and then having Nat and Dax go gaga over her thinking they found an adorable stray ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back