• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Man I'm getting excited working on these character sheets!
I feel like Shin is going to drive Blair up the wall, but also they will get along and respect each other, since they feel the same way about the kids.

One quick fix later, and I hope it's good to go now!

BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Verify the change, please! If it's still wrong, just let me know!

Aaand now I can actually read the other CS sheets. XD

I've done plenty of RPs similar to this, but not before have I chosen a 'staff' role, so to speak. So, this should be interesting. From writing her CS as it is, I think I like Avalon already. But then again, that's probably just me being proud of my work...

Question - when do we start this thing? Wait for more people, perhaps?

I've done plenty of RPs similar to this, but not before have I chosen a 'staff' role, so to speak. So, this should be interesting. From writing her CS as it is, I think I like Avalon already. But then again, that's probably just me being proud of my work...

Question - when do we start this thing? Wait for more people, perhaps?
I'm planning on starting things once everyone finishes up their CSs. I'm keeping the rp open for other people to add their CSs until I finish ironing out some details about Camp Lycan in the lore thread, but that shouldn't take to long. At worst I'm thinking we'll start tomorrow, at best we start today.

That's fair enough. I'd suggest keeping it open another day anyways, TBH.

Will look forward to the start.

Looking at it and the answer is: well, yes, but actually no.

I'd assume you could, but just know when to put a limiter on how far you can actually go. XD

Wait, I just realized Shin is from LA too... Dax and him could bond over how much the city sucks! XD

Oh geez, they just go on a back and forth on what they don't like and they practically and verbally burn it down. XD

Haha that's funny 'cause I was about to say that Dax would actually bond with Nat bc they're both from LA, and as I'm writing up his profile I feel like they would just get along well xD Thing is Shin and Nat both actually like LA (I know, so weird).

Looking at it and the answer is: well, yes, but actually no.

I'd assume you could, but just know when to put a limiter on how far you can actually go. XD
Shin has absolutely no respect for those kinds of rules. I feel like what'll happen is he'll hit on Lily, and then Blair will kick his ass for being inappropriate xD

Oh geez, they just go on a back and forth on what they don't like and they practically and verbally burn it down. XD
They don't need to burn it down, we have fires almost every week XD

Haha that's funny 'cause I was about to say that Dax would actually bond with Nat bc they're both from LA, and as I'm writing up his profile I feel like they would just get along well xD Thing is Shin and Nat both actually like LA (I know, so weird).
Shin and Nat: Man I love LA
Dax: *internally screaming and materializing a whiteboard out of thin air* WHY

Shin has absolutely no respect for those kinds of rules. I feel like what'll happen is he'll hit on Lily, and then Blair will kick his ass for being inappropriate xD
"Screw the rules!"
"Get out."
"Excuse me, what-"
BOOT

-rubs hands together- I can tell from the OOC that this RP is going to be lots of fun...
-gets back to profile writing-

Honestly, I've been searching for a new RP for the past week and I've finally (CENSORED) found one.

I will relish it.

Honestly, I've been searching for a new RP for the past week and I've finally (CENSORED) found one.

I will relish it.
That reminds me, since I'm new to this site and all- no cursing? 'cause if so I'm going to have to -bleep- the -bleep- out of most of my OOC posts.
(And about half my IC ones too ;P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back