• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
At this point, what's the numbers like for the protagonist/antagonist split?
For the first batch aka current IC participants, it's roughly 3-4, including Wingy who isn't truly Rogue and excluding Repairer who remotely provided support and is doing his own shenanigans for the most part. From what I've seen from all the second batch CS so far, it's 4-1 including Mitsuba with a suspicion of being affiliated with the Dark Site and excluding Blue who is also doing their own shenanigans. That should make 7-5 in total with 2 independent factions known as Repairer and Blue. Also while Rogue has more members, one of them is possibly sus and another of them is definitely sus.

CS posted. Should I wait for an introduction or something?
Yeah. Right now you belong to the second batch of characters which I will bring into the story with something similar to an opening post for all of you. Since I decided to wait for more possible CS until Sunday, the soonest it will happen will be on this Monday.

Also she has quite interesting abilities, if I must say.

I like how there are a whole bunch of magical soldiers with pretty scary abilities (which makes sense,given their origin),and Vanguard's is just "she punches hard and also is good at finding things".

Well,it's her training that makes the difference.

I like how there are a whole bunch of magical soldiers with pretty scary abilities (which makes sense,given their origin),and Vanguard's is just "she punches hard and also is good at finding things".

Well,it's her training that makes the difference.
She'll always be the best in Castaigne's eyes :)

Does the heart emoji mean my girl is accepted and I can introduce her? OwO
Yeah your character is accepted, but since you are the second batch players you will have to wait a bit until you can join our IC event. That said, I'm not against an introduction post of your character if it's prior to our ongoing event (actually, someone else already did that.)

Yeah your character is accepted, but since you are the second batch players you will have to wait a bit until you can join our IC event. That said, I'm not against an introduction post of your character if it's prior to our ongoing event (actually, someone else already did that.)
Ok! That's completely fine. Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back