• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Lupas

"Hmm... I suppose that information is intriguing, however, surely you must be aware that I can tell your underlying motive. There is absolutely no way that I will send anyone to help you remove the bullets. After all, regardless of how calm and obedient you guys seem right now, who knows what would happen if I were to help you? What would I gain that I could not already get for myself? Do tell me, why should I be bothered to help you?"

In his mind, Charles was gleeful, as this merely served to highlight his position of power over his captives, further stroking his ego. It made him very happy that he could have some control over such ferocious beasts. However, as much as he wanted to demean them, he had to acknowledge their intelligence, as he truly was curious whether they had any benefits to offer him.

James had not had an alterior motive beind pride for his wolf form. "Please, it will benefit you to let us be human, there are far more tests you can do with us out of wolf form. Testing will me easier, everything that effects us as wolves also effects us as humans but one other things only effect us as human. Please we won't atack just let us shift back please."
"Please" piped Lupa then together tbay kept begging "Plese, please let us shift back please, we won't hurt anyone wont fight Just let us shift back" thay wanted to change formes so badly in there minds it was a necessity to be human and not give access to there wolve forms again.

"...Hold on. If you say that there are things that only affect you as humans, wouldn't there also be things that only affect you in your werewolf forms? Oh, if that's true, then I could spend so much time just exploring all the possibilities. But, if it takes too long, I might get bored... which wouldn't be good for you guys or my men. So honestly, I'm completely open to you telling me if this is true. I would also highly appreciate you just telling me what would only affect your werewolf forms, if there are any. Just note that I do still have my truth serum, so I can and will find out if you are lying. And don't worry, this proposal benefits you guys, especially because if I can learn things up front, then it will spare you the pain and time that it will take me to come to those same conclusions."

Charles rubbed his palms together while licking his lips, eager to gain easy access to such wonderful knowledge. After all, it can be really hard and tiring as a researcher when you have to spend so much time and effort to find out something when there's an easy way out.

It was Lupa who spoke "As far as we know and are aware there is nothing that effects our wolf form that doesn't effect our human formes the same or in equal equivalent-" James then piped in "There is one thing, if we pass out in our wolf form but are otherwise uninjerd we will shift back to human" "our wolf forms are physically stronger than our human but thay are limited to most if the limitations of a full wolf, our diets, our way of moving It's basicly a human brain in a wolf body. As humans we have full Human capabilities and most of the wolf ones." Lupa finished then after a moment James added "We don't have it but there is a third form, it is rare because it is dying geneticly, it used to be only tribes in certain reasons hald them instead of a wolf form and some didn't have a human form, it was what is now called Whereolf form, half human half Wolf. It's where the modern pop culture idea of werewolves came from, the wolf on hunches that acts human but wolfish. Then it became that the most powerful wolves had access to all three forms."

"Hmmm.. how unfortunate that neither of you possess that third form. It would have made your time here in my lab so much more interesting. We would have gotten to know each other much more."

Charles practically purred, something that he found hysterically funny, considering that he was holding 2 werewolves (just overgrown, advanced dogs). He chuckled for a little bit before turning serious again. Unfortunately for him, it seemed as if there were no real benefits to keeping his prisoners in their wolf forms, besides potentially further annoying his subjects. He sighed, knowing that he needed to make a decision that, too bad for him, benefitted his prisoner more than it did himself. Well, he thought, at least I can move forward with my research, I suppose.

Pressing a button to open up access to his observation room, he called in some of his guards to take the appropriate medical tools to extract the bullets from the wolves' bodies in order to proceed with the original plans.

After commanding his minions, he turned around and addressed the pair in the lab room, "Some of my men are coming now to help remove the bullets. In order to ensure a smooth process, I would highly appreciate it if you two were to separate. That way, you can show your sincerity and keep my men as safe as possible."

Both wolves gave a whimper at the Doctor's purring it was so off-putting. They purked up at the promise of the bullets being removed. Thay flowed the doctors request though James helped Lupa first and she pawed at his head for doing so. The wolves layed down with enough room for the people to move around and between them.
Once the bullets where removed and the people had backed away they moved together again, currling up. The wounds took about an hour to heal then both shifted back into Human but with ears and tails dressed the same as thay had been earlier. They sat holding eashother Lupa in James lap. Thay didn't speek but just held eather noses at the others sent glands.

Feeling slightly disgusted by their obvious show of affection, he scrunched his nose, obviously looking down at them in their moment of weakness. Shaking out of his stupor, he motioned for the men in the prison room to bring in the same hospital beds from before, as well as all of the corresponding experiment.

Through the PA system, he called out to his prisoners, "My men will soon will return to the room with the same hospital beds and equipment from before. I would highly appreciate your compliance once again, as I would need you to go on your separate beds."

As he talked, he saw his men swarm in with the equipment and start strapping them down. In order to assuage any concerns, Charles added, "The reason that you will be strapped down is to ensure my men's and my own safety when I eventually start my experiments. Don't worry, it's nothing personal."

Smiling secretly to himself, he pressed a button that would lower a thick bullet-proof sheet of glass that would separate the room in two, also separating the two lovebirds as well.

Lupa and James where not given a chance to comply, most likely because the doctor knew what wold not comply with an order that would separate them. Thay where pulled apart and while thay tried to fight it was week and futile partaly becase thay didn't want to hurt the humans who where just flowing orders and partaly because unbenounced to them the gass was taling a stronger effect on them in himan form due to there lungs being smaller. It had yet to register the humans where wearing masks that filters the air for them, likly a creation of the doctors seing as he eas clever enough for it or else of some doctor.
It was lupa who came to the relisation there must be somthing happening. She was the first to stop fighting once she noticed the masks and came to the conclusion there must be somthing in the air. She let out a whimper to james who stopped aswell the said "Why bother asking us of your just going to drug us and force our actions" by that point thay where at the beds and both tried to saked the doctors off to get the satisfaction of dignity in atlest laying them selves down but James hand little success while Lupa had out right failure. "I must comend you on removing the sent from Wilfdbain" James said as both whete forced into reclining then laying positions, he had assumed that was what was mankng them now drastically obviously weak.
Both wolves where suprised by the pressings of the bindings on to them but befier eather could truly react the Doctor spoke to them silencing any notes that had in there thoughts. Both lay plyantly and silent at the assistants hands until the glass bagan ti drop then like a switch being flipped both vegan whimpering and whinging and figting, both trying to get to the others side befoer it was two late but it was useless and as soon as the glass hit the floor the switch fliped back and bith lay silent and motionless again the only indicator anything had just happened where there slight shift closer to each other, as far as the restarts allowed with wasnt a noticeable aside from the press of them being deeper into the skin on one side, there heads both facing the other, and the tears in both there eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back