• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Lupas

Lupa started awake and felt a pinch in her left arm. She looked and saw a IV and that she was straped to a chair. She began trying to gather her surroundings, she was in a lab and she could smell bleach and chemicals, and she saw a figure but before she could react she herd a moan, and her eyes snapped to her beloved mate stiaoed identically to her in a chair though still unconscious. She let out a low whimper barly audible then tried her head to the figure "Let him go, you can have me but please let him go" it was somewhere between a plea and an order her desperation barely hidden.

Charles sat in a chair that he placed in a dark corner of the room earlier, observing his future subjects as they were unconscious. He smirked and licked his lips, feeling ecstatic just thinking about all the research he could do with them under his control. They were actually werewolves. Werewolves!

He could almost feel himself salivating just thinking about how their healing factor would allow them to survive more of his "tests."

Deep in his reverie, he almost missed his female subject wake up with a start and realize the situation that she was in. He felt shivers run down his spine in delight when he heard the wimper that she desperately tried to hide. He smirked, thinking that it really was a good idea to capture both of them at the same time.

She turned to look at him saying, "Let him go, you can have me, but please let him go."

Charles could tell that she was truly desperate at this time, making him smile even wider.

Slowly walking into the light, he began clapping slowly, all while looking her straight in the eyes. He bent down to her eye level and gently tilted her head up. With a twisted smile, he turned her face left and right before whispering, "Oh, how I love that desperation in your eyes. It sends shivers down my spine. Oh yes it does."

"And to answer your question, of course I won't bother releasing him. After all, if he could go free, then I would have wasted all the effort I went through to obtain both of you. So it's in your best interest to just sit still and look pretty while I do my thing."

Lupa snarled and Bit at him letting her canines extend and nsr ears and tail come out. She knew the attempt was worthless but she did it anyway. Then she tried pulling on the restraints only to realize the worthlessness of the action. Snarled and snapped again before growling at him shaking her head to try and get out of his grasp.

James snaped to alertness at his mates distress. He let out a growl and bagan fighting hard to get out of his restraints, not deterd by there bite I to his skin or the blood it drew. His only thoughts where to reach his Mate and protect her. He two snaped and snarled then began growling fighting to get free and protect her. He didn't even notice the pain or the blood running down from here he was cutting into himself on the restraints.

'James stop' lupa said via a whimper to him then again Lowder and James stilled looking at her "Lupa, my lupa.." he said allowed to her. "I'm fine james we'll be OK" she said rhen to the Doctor "What do you want with us?" She asked though she thought she already knew.

Both wolves where thinking about there packs and if they wold ever see home again. Lupa thought of the pups and James of there people as a whole. The pack we survive without them bit it wold be weaker and never the same. Both had tears in there eyes from fear and regret of things that never did, never set up, and for each other.

Last edited:
Taking the snarl as the warning it was, Charles quickly removed his hand from her chin just in time to dodge her bite. With curiosity, he noted that her ears and tail had come out. It seems like werewolves could make their physical appearance change at will, or, at least, in times of great distress.

'How fascinating, how fascinating. Now I know I made the right decision to capture both of them!'

He could almost feel himself drooling at the thought of all the new info he could gain by studying the two of them. When he started paying attention to his surroundings again, he discovered that it seemed like his male prisoner was trying to free himself, snapping and growling, while the girl was trying to calm him down or reassure him.

'Hmm... it does seem like they have some sort of bond. Well, that's good for me because I can do so much more to them.'

Ignoring the sappy words exchanged between the pair, he only paid attention when the girl addressed him, "What do you want with us?"

Charles giggled a little, thinking that maybe they weren't that smart after all, since who wouldn't know what would happen next in this type of situation?

As a result, he didn't reply to her at all, merely deciding to temporarily leave the room to prepare for what's to come.

Lupa was terrified, both wolves were and both had watery eyes because of it. She was even more scared when he gave the giggle, it just sounded evil. "Please, please..." she whimpered though she didn't know what she was begging for, her release? The release of her Mate? A quick death?
She watched with tears of fear in her eyes as he left the room, flowing her with her gaise for as long as she could. His departure only served to scare her more as she had no way of knowing. As as Alfa she had studied for years analyzing scenarios and anticipating the unknown. Now she hadn't the faintest clue what was in store, so she couldn't brace herself for it.
James was oblivion to his scroungings and paid next to know attention to the doctor, he didn't even notice the pain or drying blood, his eyes and mind where only for his mate, he adored her, loved her, lived for her. To him she was his everything.
That was the biggest difference between the two. Each represented two stiles of Alfa, Lupa was people first while James was Mate first. Though in many ways that where simular, especially in this situation. The doctor would likely take delight in the fact bjth would begg him to give them whatever touches he have up with and to spare the other, but wold he ever discover it was for different reasons.
When the doctor returned James spoke without taking his eyes off Lupa "whatever it is you want ill give it to you, it's yours just share her" Lupa responded looking right at the doctor "Ignore him, you can have me, do anything you want and I won't fight just don't touch him, you can have me"

When Charles returned, he was pleasantly surprised when the male werewolf finally decided to speak.

He said, "Whatever it is you want, I'll give it to you. It's yours. Just spare her."

What made this situation even funnier was that the girl turned to face him and said, "Ignore him, you can have me. Do anything you want and I won't fight just don't touch him. You can have me."

Just hearing them think that they had any say in this situation made his smile break out into a twisted grin. He threw his head back and cackled loudly for a long time.

'Wow, I really can't believe that they are begging me right now. Even though they are powerless, they still want to beg me? To spare them? What a laughable thought.

Finally catching his breath after laughing so hard, he finally addresses the two before him, "I think it's pitiful that you think you have any power in this situation. After all, I am currently in control of both of your lives. In fact, since you guys seem to have enough energy to talk back at me and try to negotiate, I will reward you guys with one of my special liquids."

Without wasting any more of his breath, he approaches the male, pushes up his sleeve, and jabs a syringe full of a dark purple substance. Within seconds, the male spasmed and then went eerily still.

Charles turned to face the girl, informing her that this liquid was a powerful truth serum that he often used when he captured several people at once.

Not waiting to see her reaction, he then reapproached the silent male and asked his first question, "Are you a bonded pair?"

Both wolves froze in fear at his laughter, it was so cold...so evil. It was physically chilling to hear. It sounded like ice felt being poured on you.
When James was injected Lupa was two stunned to screem or even make a sound. She listed mutely as he told her what it was. Then all of a sudden the spell broke as she started begging again, "please please, that wasn't necessary, James can't lie to save his life and I swair I won't I promise..." she broke off unto silent tears and whimpers her ears flat against her head.
Similarly James ears where also flat against his head and he was silent at first. The surem wasn't painful but it was cold, like ice in his vanes. He shuttered with it and missed the explanation. When he was asked a question he, bless his heart, said honestly "I don't understand the question" there where many tipes of bonded pairs, twins where the most common, then there wjere best friends, and hunting partners...

A bit frustrated by the response, he felt anger towards himself before calming down. Yes, he realized that it was his own fault for not making the question clearer.

Trying again, he asked, "Are you two mates?"

While waiting for an answer, he reflected that the answer to this question would define the direction of his research. After all, if this answer was satisfactory, well, the possibilities would truly be endless.

Lula was still crying but she began nodding her head then she clenched and began shaking shaking and her tears grew heavier. There mating wasn't a secret, but in this situation it was dangerous, they both had very obvious weaknesses, each other.

James said "Yes" it was the truth, thay where mates and even of that wernt that here deeply in love with one another. There bond was strong, that had fallen in love before releasing that where mates which was rare, especially for two alfas. All that as on James mind was facts, the surem was clearly suppressing his emotions.

Charles grinned maliciously, for he was truly satisfied with this answer. Judging by the female's actions, she, too, was aware of how dangerous this situation has become for them, and how much power he had over them now that he had this information.

Smiling widely, he pranced over to the female, staring her deep in the eyes, taunting her. "Now you know why your situation is so bad right? You do know how useless begging is right?"

Ignoring whatever her reaction could be, he skipped back to the male and asked his third question. "Now tell me, what do you fear the most?"

Oh, how many questions he wanted to ask, but he knew that he needed to get the most questions out of the way first. Sigh, it truly was unfortunate that this powerful serum could only be used once every three months due to its potency. Fortunately, when necessary, he could always use it on the female. Indeed, he was very fortunate to have two subjects, as there would be less risk that they would do something drastic. Also, if worst comes to worst, he could always afford to lose one.

Lupa was still clenched shaking in fear, at his words she gave a quiet sorrowful "Please" she was terrified, thinking of all the things he might do to them, of what might happen. She knew, she knew they went leaving here alive. Knew this was there life now, that they where at the mercy of this man until they died ether by intent or on accident. The only mercy she could find id that if one of them dies the other wold be useless to him. At least they had each other, oh please let them have each other. And at least death would take them eventually.

James said "loosing her, loosing my Lupa" it was what he feared most, not loosing his mate not the pain and agony and slow insanity that wold follow, it was loosong Lupa.

"Perfect," Charles purred out, almost moaning in pleasure at the simply endless possibilities.

As time was running out on the serum's effectiveness, he quickly asked, "What are your weaknesses?"

Thinking a little more, he decided to risk it and ask, "Also, are your weaknesses the same as hers?"

Finishing his words, he waited nervously for the answers.

James said "We share a weakness to wolf's bain, it makes us sick. And we are deathly allergic to chocolate. And then I'll do anything for her, anything at all for her, and she'd do the same for others, she will do anything for our people, thay come first to her like she comes first to me"

Lupa is still shaking with fear but at James's words she releases and goes limp fully resigned, there is nothing left now, tjay are completely at this man's mercy. And knows he has none. She is lymp now the occasional shutter going through her involuntary, eyes still relesing tears.

Upon hearing these words, Charles merely smiled, hiding his wild joy inside. After all, he still had appearances to keep.

Sighing contentedly, he clapped his hands and his henchmen swarmed in, bringing with them various research equipment including hospital beds, various machines to keep an eye on the subjects' health, and other assorted tools with which Charles would conduct such research.

After all the men had set up the equipment and were preparing to leave, he called some of them to approach the "guests" and move them to each of the hospital beds and strap them in.

As the men approached them, Charles rubbed his palms together excitedly before putting on his surgical gloves and preparing himself for the research process.

Lupas fight came back at the prospect of release from her bindings, same with James. The attendees made the mistake of releasing them both at once, as soon as thay where free both bolted. James had no care, he proke right through the Atendnets, knocking several over in his escape. Lupa was called despite her determination, she slipped around and doged them. Once free and clear, Thay didn't didn't try to escape however they merely ran from the attendants then straight to each other.
Thay both clung to one another then slid downwards into there wolf forms where they began sniffing and nipping at eashother befoer laying down curled and sloted together. Simultaneously thay gave identical looks of 'what are you going to do now?' clearly tryonphent in there small victory.

Last edited:
Charles tsked in annoyance. He should have expected that they would try something once they were freed. Oh well, it was his mistake to not command his men to release them one by one.

Looking at their irritatingly triumphant expressions, he sneered, clearly judging them for celebrating too soon. After all, even though they had won the battle, the war was just getting started.

With a snap of his fingers, he called one of the men to bring him a gun and a magazine filled with silver bullets. Even though this was a risk, it was still fine to test out this common myth because it was still ultimately a gun that could do significant damage.

A few minutes later, the goon rushed back in and gingerly handed him the gun and the bullets.

Click. Within seconds, Charles had loaded the gun and put his hand on the trigger. Without hesitation, he shot the female in her hind leg, because that would delay them for at least a few minutes if they do decide to run. Immediately after, he shifted his gun and shot the one of the male's front paws.

Blowing at his smoking gun, he calmly waited for their reactions.

Lipa and James where cured together and thay shared a look of fear when the gun was brought in. Nether had been shot befoer. Thay hoped he was bluffing, and when it became clear he wasn't Lupa opend her mouth to speek. Befoer Lupa could make a sound a bang was hurd and she gave a yelp of pain instead and befoer eather wold could prosses what had just happened ot haoend again this time James gave the Yelp.
It took the wolves a moment to prosses what had happened and both's injuried appendages where being held of the ground. Then Lupa spoke "That was pointless and un necessary, all you've done it injured us so it is harder to walk in wolf form." Then James licked her face and thay both nussled eashother fighting whimpers of pain and trying to act less weak then thaeu both felt.
All the doctor had done was waist two expansive looking bullets, and injure them just enough that they wold need medical attention befoer healing and and being able to turn back. Thay where still curled together on the floor and had heard no lesson if there was one.

"Hmm...," Charles contemplated as he paced around the huddled pair. "You say that but... the bullets do seem like they did at least a little bit more damage than you said."

Suddenly, he stopped walking and removed his surgical gloves and replacing them with a pair of more sturdy-looking gloves. Then, he brazenly went closer to the pair and squatted down a mere couple feet away from their powerful jaws.

He smiled tauntingly at them before spontaneously lunging at them with a sharp silver dagger in his hand. After successfully stabbing one of the wolves, he hastily retreated, calling for a vial. Once he was in possession of the vial, he quickly but carefully dripped the blood from the dagger into the tiny container. He was quite proud of himself for mustering up the courage to do this, as werewolf blood would definitely be an item of interest.

Now that Charles was a safe distance away, he could now admire the damage he did. From his point of view, he seemed to have stabbed one of the wolves in the shoulder blade, narrowly missing the heart and spine, potentially injuring a lung. Who knows how painful that wound could be?

Wanting to write down any observations, he grabbed his trusty clipboard that another subordinate had been holding this entire time, eagerly awaiting for the werewolves' reactions.

Lupa and James where trying hard not to focus on the doctor and to keep there focus on eashother instead. They where so ingrosed in each other they don't even notice the doctors actions intill Lupa howled in pain. She let out several howls befoer disalveing into whimpers.
The doctor had cut Lupa to the bone, separating muscles and nicking the sack of her heart and sevetal vains. Had she not already been lying down she would have collapsed. She had been foolish in letting her gaurd down and was now suffering for it. She was whimpering and panting though she did manage to get the word "fool" out. She was thinking about how stupid that was. He could have done literally anything to them so long as he didn't pull them apart, could have thoroughly examined them, put stuff in them, actually have drawn enough blood to make them both pass out and thay would have let him but instead he started her reauting in...
James' reaction was nearly instant. He had risen and moved to staned over Lupa protecting her with his body. He was snarling and growing at at everyone, though he wold stop snarling at specific people of thay looked and or backed away. He was protecting his injured mate, and acting on pure instinct.

Seeing the protective stance that the other werewolf exhibited, Charles assumed that he had stabbed the female, as the male had revealed earlier that he was most scared of losing his mate. Well, it didn't really matter to him which one he had stabbed.

Further observing the pair's postures, he surmised that they probably wouldn't be moving for a while, at least until the female healed enough for them to even think about doing anything. Also, he assumed that the male wouldn't be straying too far from his injured mate, so his men weren't in too much danger as long as they stayed away.

Convinced by this train of thought, he signaled for his men to remove all the equipment from the room and then vacate, while he decided to go to the observation room stationed behind a big pane of one-way glass near the ceiling of the room. From there, he would continue to observe his captives as they healed.

After he had reached the observation room and made sure that none of his men were in the premises, he opened the vents located near the top of the room, releasing a weaker variant of knockout gas continuously into the room. Using this near odorless gas, he would successfully make the werewolves feel like they have less energy and move sluggishly, further dissuading them from trying to escape.

Before leaning back and relaxing in his rolling chair, he turned on the hidden audio recoring devices scattered all around the veritable prison to keep track on what they would say out loud. Propping his feet on the desk in front of him, he momentarily lamented the constant use of a decently expensive knockout gas, but quickly brushed the thought aside as he reminded himself of how revolutionary his research could be.

Once the room was vacated James relaxed at the loss if derect thret and he switched from protecting his injured mate to comforting her. He lay down and began comforting her, he layed his injured paw over lupas back and then licked her face a few times and nussled her. He started rubbing his scent on her to try and calm her, had then been in himan form he would have been cradling her and gently pressing her nose to his sent glands. He gently urged her to sleep promising to keep watch. He was so caught up him hid Lupa he didn't even notice the effects of the Gas.
Lupa was in pain, so much so that even the pressesce of her mate did little to ease it. He could feel her shoulder slowly beganing to heal. The combination of the pain, the gas, and her makes contort and urges put her to sleep. She dreamed of playing with James on the sand and in the water during the nights befoer thay released they where mates.
After several hours the wound in Lupas sholder was completely heald but there was no change in the bullet woulds and the bullets would need to be removed first. The only sounds in the room where hufs firm James as he spoke to Lupa, the occasional whimper from Lupa, and her soft snoring.

Seeing such a mild response, Charles was a little frustrated. It seemed like he had underestimated their desire to escape or fight back. At least... for now.

Perhaps... perhaps... more... MOTIVATION, was required.

Twirling around in his chair, he pressed a button, activating the sound-proof function of the room, before pressing another.

The second button allowed him to play an extremely high-pitched sound from the audio devices placed in the captives' room. This was a sound at a frequency proven to only affect dogs, similar to a dog whistle, so this would be a good opportunity to see whether this would affect werewolves.

Lupa was rudly pulled out if sleep by an annoying screech. She gave a growl and looked around befoer sporting the observation window and glaring at it. "Can we Talk Please because whatever your trying to do is pathetic and misguided". She was annoyed with the doctor. He was clearly an idiot, a bubbling baboon. The way thins where was just painful and un necessary, she'd let him do what he wanted if she got her mate with her. "Please, the noise works it's annoying, I'm awake, I won't fall asleep again whatever you want just tell us! " She pleaded.
James was silent, he moved off Lupa and was covering his ears with both paws which means he was getting blood on one side of his head. "Please stop these pointless atackes well tell you what you want, promise, pleases just stopp the pointless pain" he said to which Luoa agreed nodding and saying "We will we sware"
Both wolves where resound to anything so long as they could be together and thay thought it would spare the other unnecessary pain.

Last edited:
"You call what I am doing 'pathetic' and 'misguided'? How dare you mock my research? And you still dare to try to make requests? Even after acknowledging your positions as my prisoners? The audacity!"

He sneered in frustration, furious that they would dare question his methods. Clenching his fist, he repeatedly muttered inaudibly to himself, "It's ok, you're the one in power here. It's ok, you're the one in power here, not them, or anyone else. Calm down."

Straightening his posture in his chair, he addressed his prisoners through the intercom, "Oh? Did you say that you'll tell me what I want? But... why would I want to find out information like that, when I can take the more fun approach and force you to tell me things. And besides, what do you know that I don't already know or can't find out for myself? Did you think you had some important werewolf knowledge that I would actually be interested in? If so, I'm open to learning, so feel free to tell me anything that might interest me. Just know that anything you say is unlikely to benefit your situation."

Neither wolf responded for a while, other then a whimper for Lupa. There bravery was gone, the wolves where both breaking faster than thay would like to admit, both could tolerate pain but it was seeing each other in pain.
Then surprisingly for them James spoke "If you want us to shift back to human the bullets need to be removed so the wounds can heal, we can't shift between forms if we are injured in one of them"
Both wolves wanted to be human, they where determined that once thay shifted thay wold not shift back into ther wolve forms, thay where proud, members if a species of proud creatures, and where ashamed of the treatment thay had received in these forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back