• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ - ooc

I'll get to it later but for one character I was thinking of them sort of being a fairly low ranking member of the gears who's sorta treated like the overworked intern. And for another having been previously a sidekick/protege to a hero, but has since become a villain

Loving the characters already everyone!! I havenโ€™t decided on a deadline yet but no procrastinating :(

Also if you have any questions about Lacrimura or the world / city, feel free to ask. Iโ€™ll start with this fun fact!

When I say powers appeared very recently, Iโ€™m saying in the past two generations which is about 30 years ago. Powers usually appear early on in life for those who in their mid 20s or under, but for those who are 30s-40s, they gained it more towards their adolescent / young adult stages of life. Older people 50+ can have powers manifest, of course, but the rate is small and the chance is low.

Why these powers appeared? Wellโ€ฆ heheh. I guess weโ€™ll never know for now, but have no fear, Lacrimura is researching, so that powers can be available to all. :)

hehe evil twins,,,, one eats people and other plays both sides of the coinโ€” take it how you will, but they will cause chaos in an already chaotic world ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oh my lord, are there areally 3 differen kinds of Robert Pattinson sheets I see?

Also, I'm thinking of making a Wannabe.

i swear the robert pattinsons are related we didn't all just pick the same fc on accident ๐Ÿ˜”

introducing jordi,,, a guy whose baby mama was KILLED by a supervillain and is now a single parent. so sad.

also absolutely obsessed w everybodys characters!!! theyre so fun already omg

Loving the characters already everyone!! I havenโ€™t decided on a deadline yet but no procrastinating :(

Also if you have any questions about Lacrimura or the world / city, feel free to ask. Iโ€™ll start with this fun fact!

When I say powers appeared very recently, Iโ€™m saying in the past two generations which is about 30 years ago. Powers usually appear early on in life for those who in their mid 20s or under, but for those who are 30s-40s, they gained it more towards their adolescent / young adult stages of life. Older people 50+ can have powers manifest, of course, but the rate is small and the chance is low.

Why these powers appeared? Wellโ€ฆ heheh. I guess weโ€™ll never know for now, but have no fear, Lacrimura is researching, so that powers can be available to all. :)
How does this fare if a character is from a whole different universe?

So would it have been okay if Quincy had gotten his powers in teen years? (16 - 18)

pls if we had all picked rpatt on accident I might have died in embarrassment ),:

Iโ€™m adoring everyoneโ€™s characters /general ideas so far oml ! i am in loveeeeee

also beyond my rpatt triplet, thereโ€™s Lottie, who sorta kinda murdered the villain, Mr., she used to work for and is now a famous superhero bc who doesnโ€™t love an underdog story?

astral - leader of the five is finished ! i forgot how difficult cs's are. i'm so sorry for my actions in making you all write cs's everyone. accept my apologies but i'm still gonna make you do them <3
speaking of cs's, i'm going to make the deadline June 12th, 12AM Pacific Time ! If you think you need an extension of one-day, please let me know! can't wait to see the finished products everyone.

astral - leader of the five is finished ! i forgot how difficult cs's are. i'm so sorry for my actions in making you all write cs's everyone. accept my apologies but i'm still gonna make you do them <3
speaking of cs's, i'm going to make the deadline June 12th, 12AM Pacific Time ! If you think you need an extension of one-day, please let me know! can't wait to see the finished products everyone.
Iโ€™m in love with astral oh my lawd

sheโ€™s the mom fr

I'll be getting my cs soon after I get back from my trip in 3 days :] look forward to making my cs

pls if we had all picked rpatt on accident I might have died in embarrassment ),:

Iโ€™m adoring everyoneโ€™s characters /general ideas so far oml ! i am in loveeeeee

also beyond my rpatt triplet, thereโ€™s Lottie, who sorta kinda murdered the villain, Mr., she used to work for and is now a famous superhero bc who doesnโ€™t love an underdog story?

Oh it was planned?! I really thought you all happened to choose R-patt coincidentally.

Tomomo Tomomo no it was actually something we talked about! our characters are identical brothers. altrough ngl it's so weird seeing so many different robert pattinson gifs lmao. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ALSO OMGG UR CHARACTERS FC IS SO CUTE! i'm not super familiar w korean actors/singers but omg she's so beautiful.

hello hellooo this idea is 100% My Shit and i shall be throwing my hat in the ring. all of these character ideas so far look amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back