• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ - ooc

xayah.

i return stronger than i left

dive GIF

i heard you all wanted a place to goof off or just ask questions and act like normal people and talk about what you're making!
this is it! say whatever you'd like!​

FBA57589-1BCE-45B7-ACBC-DA4CF37394F6.jpeg
im here
happy pride

1654188315869.png
here to say a seductive hello before I piss off for sleep
hi xx

๐Ÿ‘น

hello ! making an illusion powered civilian who is pretending like her life isn't getting exponentially increasingly caught up in superhero drama . everyone here has SUCH good ideas I'm so excited to see!!

hey everyone!! i think i'm going to be making a morally ambiguous tech junkie / hacker who's only really swayed by money. not sure if i'll be keeping her as a civilian or switching her up to an underling.

can't wait to see everyone's characters though!! :0

Hello yall! Thinking about making a henchman/underling, who can either make people notice them or make people not notice them, don't quite know! Either way, they'd be really good at getting info or causing a distraction for the villains if needed, etc.

Everyone's characters are already sounding lovely!!​

B9138319-3616-483B-8158-9F62B2FD41B3.jpeg

Iโ€™m here to act fruity and shit
also happy pride !!

Oi, demonology demonology

The code for your OC is broken. Just wanted to let you know. If you need help formatting it, I can take a look at it for you.

ah thanks ! i edited some part of it and messed it up lmao so I appreciate it Esp bc it looks normal on my end ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

In all honesty... I think the Robert Pattinsons should all be accepted and have a weird backstory built up on them.

I'll try to have something up for a cs later. Just got back from work and I have a migraine

In all honesty... I think the Robert Pattinsons should all be accepted and have a weird backstory built up on them.
plsโ€ฆ wait until you see how these fellas are intertwined

BB8EA7A3-4623-4B13-AECF-30EEC92B2ED8.png

plsโ€ฆ wait until you see how these fellas are intertwined

View attachment 990226
The way my idea was thieved from me by bad ending. but Iโ€™m used to it at this point ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

anyways yโ€™allโ€ฆ
prepare for trouble and make itโ€ฆ double? no, triple. iโ€™ve got a morally questionable milf as the leader of the five, lacrimuraโ€™s ceo coming up, and a nice ole wannabe w a total opposite bff

27C036D1-D7F0-41CD-8F9A-C2CD349CD99C.gif
i am vibrating on another plane of existence with the amount of excitement coursing through my veins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back