• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my Hero academia for myself and morikosenju

"Yeah, that's what I figured too." Patrick said to his friend. They watched as the match unfolded.

Tokoyami and Chulainn proceeded through the building.

Once the buzzer was called Tokoyami and Chulainn entered the building. It didn't take long to figure out where their opponents were. Chulainn was quick to catch Sero attention, while Tokoyami went after Kirishima. Chulainn was quick to change Sero's tape the ash, causing him to backpedal and cut it off as it travelled along the length. Chulain moved forward, pulling the ash together into a chain that she wrapped around him.

Tokoyami then faced Kirishima, he and Dark Show overpowering the Hardening Hero, and claiming the bomb for themselves.

"Team Hero win again." All Might spoke as he called the match.

At the end of the day, Patrick and Tsu were walking home together. "Those were some intense fights we saw, but I don't think anything could top the fight between Izuku and Bakugo." Patrick said as they boarded the train.

Last edited:
Tsuyu was thoughtful for a moment. "I mean the battle was intense yea, but everyone else was able to win in more strategic methods. I don't think we really got to see everyone giving it their all yet." Tsuyu admitted. "But Bakugo and Midoriya are something else... Although Iida and Uraraka were pretty intense as well. I guess that gives us an idea to our classmate's personalities..." Tsuyu spoke aloud as she glanced at her watch.

Hoshimi had finished the day with Aizawa. It was almost awkward to be walking home with her teacher, but he was her sponsor and they did tend to hang out after class when he wasn't busy. Not to mention although a bit odd she didn't care much either way. And it was usually a free meal at the cheap ramen place. She was thinking about her classmates though, while Aizawa mentioned she should probably try and make allies.

"yeah, anyway I'll see you tomorrow Tsu." Patrick said, after he walked her home. He headed further down the road where his home was.

When he got home, Patrick plopped down on his bed. His face in his pillow oh, he took a deep sigh. Patrick had a secret, his real quick was called give and take. Think of it as a less dangerous version of All for one.. well less dangerous for the person receiving or having their quirk taken.
I call for one, it allowed the user to take the courts of others and you was the master own. In addition it also allowed the user enough information to where they could learn to harness the power for themselves.

When his power manifested, he was convinced by the government to work for them in order to permanently remove the Quirks a society's worst offenders. This punishment was between life imprisonment and the death penalty in terms of severity. So far he took for quirks from four villains.. the fifth one came from his now deceased older brother, who on his deathbed passed it to him so that Patrick would have a quirk that he wouldn't feel ashamed of. That of course being his computer brain.

Last edited:
Tsuyu returned home and helped her younger siblings with their homework and worked on dinner with them. She was decent at cooking, but couldn't claim she enjoyed it. It seemed more annoying than anything, more so how hot the kitchen would get. Luckily her siblings knew that and tended to enjoy simple meals that didn't need much oven or stove time.

Hoshimi, however, wished she could use a stove. She was thankful that Aizawa had taken her for ramen, as her aunt obviously had no plans in feeding her right now, if ever again. Staring down at her room she felt a mixture of hatred and disgust that her things had been thrown around and there was someone she didn't know in her bed. Her hand clenching on her bag, she blocked out the loud music and laughter that was coming from the house. Spinning on her heel she left. Stumbling over bottles and people, she moved to push her way out of the house. Luckily Sensei was going to be in the area tonight... She could use some training. Aizawa probably would be annoyed, but...he would over look it...

Tsuyu was thoughtful as they all gathered onto the bus. Iida was a bit disappointed that all his worries and plans failed because the bus wasn't styled normally. It was a bit amusing to see him deflate. She could see Midoriya trying to comfort him and let him know it was all alright. After the scare with the journalists the other day Iida was taking his new job as Representative very seriously. Tsuyu looked over towards Patrick who she was sitting beside after she asked Midoriya about his Quirk, starting a discussion about who would be good and who's was more attention-grabbing.

Hoshimi however, found herself sitting with Tokoyami. She found that she got along with the quite teen. They didn't talk much, but he was the only one she had actually interacted with and she found herself sticking to him. The bus ride also let her relax, leaning against the window and resting a little bit. She had been up al night with her Sensei and had met with Eraserhead in the early hours before school started. He had even let her take an hour nap, which she was grateful for. She was still without a costume. But it had more to do with the fact that she wasn't sure what kind of Equipment would be useful for her, and wasn't interested in a flashy suit.

This led to a conversation about how bakugo wouldn't be very popular due to his attitude. This angered Bakugo as he started shouting and threatening the class.

Arriving at the usj, they were greeted by the rescue hero 13. She promptly began explaining the purpose of the usj. However, it was cut short when a portal opened up. The league of villains stepped through.

After attempting to stop them, the students were split up throughout the usj.

Izuku, Tsu, Patrick and Mineta where sent to the shipwreck zone.

Hoshimi was surprised that she ended up alone in a separate area. She looked around to find someone, but it seemed that she was all alone. Looking up she realized a number of villains were coming her way. For a moment Hoshimi froze as they came closer. Her hands trembled as she imagined using her Quirk on them. Her mind filled with flashes of ash and blood and bright red veins crawling and cracking across the skin. Hoshimi's eyes widened as she ducked the knife that had been going toward her throat. Shaking off her fear she kept her gloves on but jumped forward to fight.

Tsuyu was surprised to find that she ended up with these four, using her tongue she helped the others out of the water and onto the nearby boat. "It looks like we are surrounded..." She muttered, watching the villains circle the boat. "We must have gotten separated from the others."

Izuku frowned lightly at the words looking over the place before nodding slowly. "I think..." He paused for a moment looking back at his classmates. "I don't think they know what our Quirks are... This seems very random. If they knew, Chulainn would have been the one they brought here. I think water and air are the two things her Quirk can't affect."

"come to think of it, why would they even bother teleporting us when they could have easily killed us. The portal guy could have used his portal to kill us by closing it on us before we were all the way through." Patrick added.

"Why would you even think that?!" Mineta shouted.

Izuku nodded. "They probably don't know what our Quirks are then. So they are being cautious..." Izuku finally thought aloud.

Tsuyu tilted her head. "That's probably right. There's also a chance that he wasn't sending us in specific directions because they don't know our abilities either..."

Izuku nodded. "Right..." He said looking out over the boat's edge. "Alright. We are going to have to fight our way. We'll be heroes. What are all of our abilities?" He questioned. "I can enhance my speed and strength, but I'm still not that used to it."

Tsuyu tilted her head as she crouched. "I have the abilities of a frog. I can jump really high, and cling to surfaces, I can camouflage with a background, I can make a mild itching toxin, and there's my tongue. I also spit out my stomach, but that's not that useful."

Mineta then explain what his power was then demonstrated it.

Patrick was in a bit of a bind, he wanted to tell his classmates what his real quirk was, but he didn't want to frighten them.

Izuku looked at Patrick with a thoughtful expression. "I'm not sure what's wrong but... Throughout our school year you are going to be working on your Quirk with us, which, means we are going to know what it is," He reminded the other.

Tsuyu nodded. "We need to work together. Surprises here, aren't going to do us any good."

"okay, here's the truth. My Quirk.. my real one it's called give and take. it allows me to give and take quirks from someone. I can keep the quirk for myself, or give it to someone else. Ever since I was 5 years old, I've been working with the government in secret to permanently remove the Quirks of society's worst offenders. But because it's a rarely used form of punishment, I only have about 5 quirks. I have muscle enhancement from muscular, flight via wings that I can grow from my back. The ability to grow an extra pair of arms below my normal set, sonar to locate people and objects, and lastly computer mind which came from my late brother." He said.

Izuku was curious. That Quirk sounded a lot similar to One For All, and yet it was different. It didn't seem to have as many drawbacks as One For All did. After all, Izuku knew One For All had other Quirks, but they weren't anything he could use. He could barely use the strength enhancement without tearing himself apart. It was...terrifying and a bit unfair. But Izuku shook it off. Now wasn't the time to think about how unfair life was. He had done that plenty his entire childhood. "Alright... How good are you with any of the abilities? Do you have limits?" He asked. Some of the Quirks would be useful right now, others wouldn't. Tsuyu listened, hoping they could come up with a strategy.

"The one I use most, computer brain is my best quirk. My flight Quirk would only let me carry up to one person at a time. My sonar Quirk only has a range of 100 meters, and lastly the extra arms I grow are only as strong my normal ones." He said.

Last edited:
Izuku nodded as he took note of everything he said. "Your sonar ability could help us make sure we know the number of enemies. At the moment I don't think we would need the others..." He paused looking over the other three. "I think... I might have an idea if you want to trust me?" He questioned.

Tsuyu looked up from where she had been thinking about Patrick's abilities and his Quirk and slowly nodded. "What is it, kero?" She questioned. She nodded slowly as Izuku explained his plan, it sounded like it would work.

Izuku was thankful that the plan worked out so well. Not only were they able to trap most of the village, but they got away safely. Thanks to the gloves Patrick had given him he didn't break any fingers this time either. Of course, it still ached and hurt, but that was expected to channel all of that power through one area that still couldn't handle it. "Your gloves are amazing..." He spoke slightly in awe once they finally landed in the water safely.

Tsuyu was keeping an eye out. Thankful that Patrick had been able to carry Mineta, so she could handle MIdoriya. "We should go find the others right? I'm worried about everyone." She admitted.

Patrick nodded in agreement with Tsu.

They made it to shore. There seem to be a group of villains conversing with each other. Luckily they hadn't seen the for UA students.

"We should try and avoid them right?" Tsuyu questioned as she glanced between the others.

Izuku paused before nodding. "Yea. We should do what we need to escape But this isn't a fight made for us. So we should just avoid them..." Izuku spoke. "We should go find Aizawa-Sensei or anyone else, and see if they need help."

Izuku gulped as he looked up to see Aizawa-Sensei. He couldn't help but wonder how he had even gotten caught. It made no sense, their Sensei was a strong person, a Pro Hero. How had he been taken down? And that man, he seemed to be breaking Aizawa-Sensei's skin down from where he had been holding him. They could easily see that it was useless.

Tsuyu gulped lightly as she stared in horrified wonder. However, moments later the shadow thing appeared beside the man with masks on his face. Talking about how the doors had been destroyed and that a student had escaped. She watched in fascinated horror as the man seemed to have start freaking out. They could hear him talk about leaving, sending a wash of relief through Tsuyu. However, that vanished, when the man was suddenly making his way towards them.

"Nomu, Kurogeri, we are leaving. I'm sure the pro Hero Eraserhead make a fine consolation prize for our master." Shigaraki said as Kurogeri open the portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back