• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my Hero academia for myself and morikosenju

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Patrick Anderson sighed nervously. He got into UA as a transfer student from the United States. The young teenager wished he could have going into the HERO program it in his country, but his parents new job torpedoed that idea.

Last edited:
Hoshimi, however, wasn't nervous on her first day at UA. Or...she pretended she wasn't. More so was constantly filled with a small feeling of despair. The public was so serious about Hero's. Who they were, what their Quirk's were, where they came from... To be honest, Hoshimi had never thought she could be a hero. The life of a Villian had been awaiting her since birth but... She stared up at the school that she had been recommended to. Clenching the strap of her messenger bag she couldn't help but glare up at the school. She wanted to be herself, but... She probably wouldn't be accepted. She wasn't a Hero...but... She didn't want to hurt others either, so she refused to be a villain. More than that... Clenching her eyes shut a bright smile and wide eyes flashed through her face causing her to grit her teeth in pain and anger.

She was going to prove she was more than her parents or her past... Eraserhead had helped her as much as he could. She still couldn't believe that someone like him would care to help a person like her.... She couldn't just throw his actions and help away. She wasn't selfish or spoiled like that. He thought she could be more...so she would be! She would become the best person she could be, and she wouldn't let anyone or anything get in her way. Glaring up at the school she took a step forward and walked into the building.

Patrick was distracted by the campus. He accidentally bumps into a frog-like girl. "Sorry, I didn't seem you there." He said.

(Japanese is not his first language oh, so he's going to get words wrong.)

Last edited:
Tsuyu blinked looking up at the boy with a thoughtful expression. "Ribbit..." She croaked as she tilted her head. "It's alright... You're not from here are you?" She questioned. Obviously he wasn't Japanese, but his words were a bit off as well. It made her curious, but then again UA took students from all over the world. So it wasn't that surprising to see someone foreign, or in his case sounding foreign. Considering Quirk changed people's appearance it wasn't easy to tell nationality anymore.

"yes, I'm American..United States I mean." Patrick said. "My name is Patrick Anderson." He said, extending his right hand to shake Tsuyu's hand.

Tsuyu looked down at his hand but gave it a shake. In her mind, she was remembering what she knew about American's. "Nice to meet you, Anderson-San. My name is Tsuyu Asui." They spoke their family names last, correct? That's what her parents had explained to her when they talked about their travels.

"actually my first name is Patrick, pleased to meet you Tsuyu." He said, mistakenly addressing her by her first name without her permission.

Tsuyu blinked slowly before smiling lightly at him. "We call each other by our last names unless we are close friends, thus you are Anderson-San to me." She explained."My family name is Asui, but my name is Tsuyu, so you would call me Asui-San." She explained.

"I'll keep that in mind Ms. Ausi-san." He said as they walked to class together. "Looks like we're going to classmates." Patrick said to Tsuyu.

Tsuyu smiled at him. "Drop the miss. That's what San stands for." She explained. "Oh. Are you in class 1-A as well?" She questioned with a curious expression.

"yeah, I got in as a transfer." Patrick said. "it's weird, I haven't seen anyone who looks like a janitor or custodian." Patrick said.

Tsuyu blinked. "Hmmm, well. In Japan, the students clean the school. I mean I know there are Heros that focus on repairs and the like. But students are responsible for cleaning the school before we head home. Each class has their room and they are assigned an area for the day." he explained with a finger to her mouth. Honestly, she wasn't sure if UA followed the normal rules on not.

Tsuyu nodded. "That is the reasoning behind it, yes." She said in agreement. Placing her finger to her chin again she was thoughtful for a moment. "As far as I know, we are more disciplined than most. We learn to take care of a house young and ourselves. Honestly, once you leave middle school most move into their homes and live on their own at our age. Thus, we learn that stuff from a young age..." She spoke thoughtfully.

Tsuyu blinked and shook her head. "No, we finish normal school and then join UA to learn how to use our Quirks. Although most train on their own beforehand and learn about them. Since most Quirks come about between 4-8, it gives them time to learn about it on their own. But no, we don't receive any training or anything." She admitted.

"in America, quirk training is done differently. It's done alongside elementary school stuff like studying and PE." Patrick said. "I even had my own hero permit before moving, now I have to start again because Japan won't acknowledge it." He said.

Tsuyu blinked in confusion. "That's a bit dangerous and careless... Then again, it's probably a culture difference. Here you don't receive it unless you've proven yourself to your school and teacher to take the test. The world doesn't want children fighting after all. Once we reach high school we are more or less considered adults here, so that's why it doesn't happen until after you've joined a highschool."

Tsuyu nodded. "I can understand. Then yea, you will have to go through that all over again. I apologize, but its how we do things." She explained.

Tsuyu nodded slowly. "It would seem so." She decided. "Either way, we should head towards our classroom. I'm sure others have already gathered there. I'm curious as to who our teammates will be." She wondered aloud as they headed towards the classroom. The school was huge, with large windows and even larger doorways. She supposed it was understandable. Some people were extremely tall, more so if they had mutant Quirks like herself. "Ah, here we are..." She muttered aloud as she looked up at the large doorway painted a red 1-A

Tsuyu blinked slowly as Patrick took a seat. She paused in place for a moment. "Ah, Anderson-San. Seating goes by alphabetical order." She called out, walking closer to him. "I believe you would be in front of me if that was the case..." She explained, looking around to try and find the seating syllabus. It was usually posted. A moment later she found the paper on the teacher's desk and brought over to him to look at it. "See." She showed him, before pointing towards the seat he would sit at.

Hoshimi was already at her seat, which was in front of Asui Tsuyu. She was reading a book as she waited for the class to begin. Unconsciously listening to the commotion going on around her. It was better to have some idea to her new classmates after all.

A crimson faced Patrick promptly rushed to his correct place, accidentally knocking down the hot headed Katski Bakugo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back