• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my Hero academia for myself and morikosenju

Hoshimi couldn't help but blink and look up when the loud-mouthed blond that had been arguing with another student started yelling at a different kid instead. She looked back over her shoulder, taking in the other's embarrassed expression. It was curious.

Tsuyu however, couldn't help but sigh. It seemed that some of their classmates were going to be troublesome. She wondered how the school year would be.

"hey, I said I was sorry, what Mort due you want?" He asked in a frantic state, forgetting his japanese words.

"Stop talking nonsense you stupid foreigner!" Bakugo shouted.

Last edited:
Tsuyu frowned lightly at Bakugo. "That's not the issue here." She said with a thoughtful tone, as she watched her new friend. Most had English lessons their entire life, but it was still odd to hear someone obviously American speaking it.

Iida however, was quick to step forward again. "That is unacceptable language. Students come from all over the world to join UA, only a percentage are actually Japanese! There is no need to insult anyone's nationality!" He scolded Bakugo angrily, waving his arms in severe chopping motions.

Hoshimi however, had lost her interest. Being called a foreigner wasn't a bad thing to her, it was something she was used to after all. She never understood why it was such a serious thing with others. Reaching down into her bag she pulled out a book she had been reading lately and flipped it open.

Wanting to avoid confrontation with bakugou, Patrick took his seat next to Tsu.."I I think the guy with the glasses is the younger brother of the pro Hero ingenium." Patrick whispered.

Before long, the class teacher arrived. After regaining order in the class, he announced that they would be taking a quirk apprehension test. "Excuse me mr. Aizawa, but are support items allowed?" Patrick asked.
" Only those you registered." He said. Patrick was relieved. He had already registered his armor, which was currently in the form of a backpack.

Tsuyu tilted her head as she glanced back at the still annoyed boy. "He does look like him..." She admitted. She hadn't really thought about it before, but obviously there would be some Hero family members in UA. IT would be interesting to learn more about them.

Once the test was called Tsuyu frowned slightly at Anderson, before remembering that he had been licenced in America. Glancing towards the other obviously foreign students she wondered if things had been the same in that one's country as well. Students wouldn't get their costume's or equipment until the school gave them. Since the school would be taking their designs and orders and having professional designers make them. It was going to be interesting either way.

Hoshimi closed her book as their teacher finally entered the room. Slipping it into her bag as the teacher talked about their test, telling them to all get ready. Hoshimi sighed lightly as they stood, following the rest of the students towards the locker rooms and changing into the gym uniforms they had been given. Tailored to their exact measurements of course. She couldn't help but smile lightly seeing that they had taken her request seriously, her sleeves were also gloves, and from the feel the same material she had asked for. It seems they really took things seriously.

The students were surprised to find themselves outside Aizawa explaining that they wouldn't bother with Orientation and instead focus on seeing what their potential was. His threat on the lowest score getting expelled caused a bit of panic, more so from the green-haired boy who looked terrified.

One by one the students were tested. Patrick noticed the green haired boy wasn't using a quirk. Patrick walked over to him. "Your name is Izuku Midoriya, right. I noticed that your not using any kind of quirk, is your quirk not a physical one?" Patrick asked, hoping he could help in some way.

Izuku shifted in place hesitantly. There were a few that hadn't really used their Quirks much. Shouji hadn't really, nor had Chulainn who Izuku still wasn't sure what her Quirk was. However, despite that, they were still doing very good. Shouji obviously strong and Chulainn was obviously trained. And Izuku...Izuku was panicking with each test that passed even when he tried his best.

"I ummm..I'm.... I was a late bloomer. I...I actually only gained my Quirk a year ago and I don't have full control of it yet..." Izuku admitted sheepishly. He felt bad for being so far behind, but more so that he still couldn't do anything with the Quirk he had inherited... He had spent so long training his body to catch up with those around him...that he hadn't had time to practise much with his Quirk.

Patrick nodded in understanding."well then, after school come to this address, I'll help you get a better handle on your quirk, the address is my estate, it's private property so you'll be able to use your quirk while you're on it. Patrick smiled.

Izuku blinked looking down at the paper. He hadn't really worked on his Quirk at all. He knew some kids trained theirs at home. Bakugo always trained with his Quirk after all, ever since he was a kid. Izuku was hesitant. He didn't want any advantages above the others, but he also knew he was behind... Looking up he smiled at the other. "Alright...I'll come after class."

Of course, the tests continued. Izuku gained more confidence as they continued. He wasn't doing good, but he was okay in some areas. After all, everyone lacked in some area even with their Quirk. Even Bakugo, who had always been his role model was behind in some areas. The final test was a real problem. And obviously he angered his teacher. Aizawa hadn't held back and had truly made Izuku feel fear. Finding out who he was had also shaken Izuku, but it brought him to resolve.

Hoshimi arched an eyebrow when Midoriya threw his ball farther then Bakugo, which seemed to cause some issues between the two. However, her attention instead was on his obviously broken finger. That was...worrisome... Tsuyu likewise was watching the boy in concern. Her mind racing through what his Quirk must be and why it was damaging him...

The results were announced, and Izuku was dismayed but unsurprised that he was still in the last place. Aizawa however, decided that no one was getting expelled, which led to a lot of anger from the students. Izuku was just relieved. He was told to go to the nurse and had decided to go to Anderson's house after he was done.

To call it an estate was an understatement. The property was twice the size of UA. When a camera caught sight of him, a tube popped out of the ground and robot wearing a bowler hat came out.

"Greetings Izuku midoriya, I am codsworth, please follow me, master Patrick is waiting for us.

Upon entering the house, Patrick greeted izuku. "I believe I have determined the problem in your Quirk. Your body can't handle the recoil that your quirk creates. I analyzed your throw and did the proper calculations to adjust for how that would affect your arms and legs." Patrick said presenting Izuku with gloved bracers and specialized footwear Taylored to izuku's exact measurements.

Last edited:
Izuku looked confused at the items. He had never planned to have things like this before... Then again, he had never actually dreamed he would be in Ua, before All MIght. "That's one way of putting it." He agreed sheepishly. It was more that even with his body built up to use it, One For All was still too strong for him. However, recoil was an easy way to describe it without going too far into it. He really had no idea how to handle it yet. He briefly wondered why he would need something for his legs, but then again who knew how he would use One For All. "Thank you." He told Anderson as he looked at him. "It's going to be interesting learning how to use them."

"I gave you leg braces in case you ever needed to focus your Quirk into your legs." Patrick explained. "Add one more thing midoriya, call me Patrick." Patrick said.

Izuku nodded. So he had been correct in what he had been thinking. It made sense. If his arms broke so easily, then his legs probably would as well. Izuku looked up with a shocked expression. "O-oh! Uhhh, Alright Patrick-San..." Izuku said stumbling over the name. It wasn't a name he had spoken before and it was also strange to be calling someone by their first name. The last person he had called by their first name had been Kaachan... "Then, uhhh. I guess you should call me Izuku..." he spoke hesitantly.

"one more thing, you and I are going to be training after school. Specifically in controlling your quirk." Patrick said.

The next day at school, the teams were paired up for the Hero vs villain exercise. Patrick and Tsu were paired up to face Mineta and Momo.

Izuku was thoughtful as he watched his classmates. He was curious as to how the matches would go. It would also be an interesting test on how everyone's Quirks could interact and affect each other.

Hoshimi was curious as to who she would be paired up. It was interesting. For the most part everyone knew each other's Quirks... but not in a combat stance. And there were also those like herself that had been recommended.

Tsuyu was excited to see how she and Anderson would be paired together. She was also curious about Momo and Mineta. The boy didn't seem much interested then staring at Momo and trying to impress her, and Momo just seemed confused about how to handle him. Tsuyu tilted her head in thought letting out a thoughtful, 'Kero', before looking back at Anderson. Aizawa-Sensei told them they could begin so she turned back to her partner. "Do you have an idea? Or do we just go in?" She questioned.

"my suit is tapping into the building security cameras. Looks like they're on the top floor. I can fly us up to the roof and cut a hole for us to get into." Patrick said. By this time Patrick and Tsu were on a first-name basis with each other.

Tsu tilted her head in thought as he suggested what they should do. "I can get up there on my own." Tsuyu admitted. She wasn't too fond of not being attached to something. "But would you cutting a hole make noise, or cause debris?" She questioned. They would probably go somewhere else then the bomb, but she wanted to make sure they weren't caught before they could catch them off guard.

"OK, then I'll be the decoy. five minutes and after you hear the sound of my rockets, sneak in and secure the bomb." Patrick said. The two synced up their watches as Patrick moved to the otherside of the building. Activating his rockets, he flew to the top, spying Mineta and Momo. Mineta of coursed freaked out as started throwing sticky balls at Patrick, forgetting the window was still closed. This caused his head to bleed. This scare tactic caused Mineta to pass out.

Tsuyu was silent as she climbed up the building and then inside it. It felt strange to wear a watch and wasn't something she was too fond of. But her teammate had wanted to make sure their timing was correct. She was silent as she blended into the walls around her moving closer and watching the others react. Momo seemed concerned about her partner and was trying to check on him leaving the bomb open. Tsuyu gained an amused expression as she jumped off of the wall and landed with her hand on the bomb. "Captured." She called out as her camouflage ended.

After the exercise, Patrick congratulated Tsu on securing the bomb while he was the distraction.
Mineta however, was quite annoyed. " You jerk, you scared me so bad that I didn't realize the window was still shut!" Mineta said, waving his arms in a very agitated Manner.

Tsuyu smiled faintly at Patrick as he congratulated her. She could hear Mineta complaining but didn't pay him very much attention. After the disaster of the first match, it was a relief that theirs went pretty smoothly.

Momo sighed. "No, it's our fault for being caught off guard so easily. If that had been a real villain we might have been killed." She reminded Mineta.

Hoshimi had been watching the matches with the rest of her class. Glancing over at Tokoyami who she had been partnered up with when they were called. They were against Kirishima and Sero. It didn't take long for All Might to call back the previous team and let them have their turn. Hoshimi and Tokoyami were quick to move out of the building, whispering back and forth to one another as they did, although Hoshimi was still in her Gym uniform as she had never submitted a costume design.

"Before we go any further, we should know what what each other's quirks are. I'll go first. My Quirk is called dark Shadow. It's stronger in darkness but harder to control, and weaker in light but more docile. " The bird headed student said.

Hoshimi was silent as she nodded. "Ash Storm. Anything I touch turns to ash that I can control. I also have slight control over others feeling joy or despair." She explained. She had to admit, Dark Shadow seemed interesting. She looked ahead thinking on their match. "I can easily handle Sero, his tape won't affect me much, I would rather not see how my Quirk would affect Kirishima however..." She admitted after a moment of thought.

Tokoyami nodded in understanding. "Don't worry I was planning on taking on kirishima anyway." He replied.

Watching from the observation room, Patrick turned to Tsu. "so Tsu, who do you think will win?" He asked.

Hoshimi nodded. "Then we have a plan." She said with a slight hum. They moved towards the building waiting for the signal. It wouldn't take long to find out who was guarding the bomb and who wasn't.

Tsuyu watched as both teams set things up, her finger to her mouth as she tilted her head. "Hmmm, probably Chulainn and Tokoyami. They both scored pretty high in the Assessment tests. And while Sero would be good for capturing enemies, I don't think that would do well against Chulainn or Tokoyami. Both of their Quirks negate be bound unless done specially. Kirishima is a bit of a throw-up..." She spoke, giving her opinion on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back