• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my Hero academia for myself and morikosenju

Patrick took a fighting stance. If he could keep her from using her power, which meant keeping her from turning the arena to dust.

Patrick used his muscle enhancement along with his four arms, he charged at Hoshimi. He attempted to grab ahold of Hoshimi. If he could fling her out of the ring, he'd win.

However the trick was to get ahold of her. She was an extremely flexible individual, if he let up for even a moment..one misstep and he would be in trouble.

Hoshimi was able to dodge most of his grabs. Making sure that she didn't grab any of his extra limbs with her hands. She would have to remember to ask him about his Quirk at a later time. She wanted to make sure she didn't hurt her classmate. Shoji's limbs grew back, but he had told her how excruciating her Quirk had been on the one she touched. He understandably did not want to experience again. If Shoiji's didn't regrow it would have been horrifying and crippling.

Still, her mind was only on this thought for a split second as she avoided Patrick's attacked. Ducking under another attack, she kicked out at his legs as she was crouched and pushed herself back into a backflip to get away from him. Pushing off from the ground once her feet returned she lunged at him, jerking around him instead of heading straight on and kicking out at his back instead.

In response, Patrick took to the sky with his wings, albeit at the cost of his four arms, which he retracted back into his side.

If he used Pop off, it would be bad. He'd be giving her ammo for her dust storm.

So far she evaded his muscle form. Trying to meet her in a battle of agility was futile. So what to do?

Suddenly, it hit him. Retracting his muscle form, he activated his computer brain to come up with the perfect plan.

Hoshimi frowned lightly as Patrick shifted taking off to the sky. She tilted her head lightly as she looked up at him, moving away from the are, and shifting her stance to move at any second. Her eyes kept in his general direction, but also made sure to keep the rest of the ring within view. She knew better than to underestimate someone. Arrogance was the greatest downfall in existence...

Patrick then calculated the best way to counter her. Patrick shifted from computer brain to four arms and dive bombed her. If he could grab her, he could fling her outside the ring.

Hoshimi watched as Patrick came flying towards her, dodging out of the way he was able to grab her by her arm by changing into his other quirk at the last second and flinging her out of the ring. Hoshimi's eyes narrowed in annoyance as she curled her body in mid-air, and threw her body weight down and to the side. The container she held of ash fell apart and turned into a bladed chain that she threw at the ring and used to swing herself back into the match.

Landing on her feet, her hand clenched around the blade chain she had created, as she looks up to Patrick with a blank expression. With a flick of her fingers, the blade fell apart to ashes once more, only this time she left it over the arena ground. Fighting it was... With a lunge Hoshimi jerked towards Patrick, ducking down and between his legs, grabbing the back of his shirt and throwing him over and down into the arena ground.

Midway through the takedown, Patrick shifted to his muscle form and caught himself.

The fight lasted for an hour before Patrick finally claimed victory over Hoshimi. The crowd roared as Patrick barely managed to clinch the win.

Because of the first intensity of the fight, a two hour break was given before the final bout would begin.

Afterwards, both Bakugou and Patrick entered the arena.
"Listen up you damn foreigner, I already had one half ass fight in this sports festival, don't you dare hold back." Bakugou said.

"I'm going to come at you with everything I have, so you better be ready for my A game." Patrick said as Bakugou grinned.

Hoshimi would admit that she wasn't proud of her loss. She could accept losing but there was something about her match with Patrick that just left her unsatisfied. The adrenaline running through her veins had not been sated, and instead, it just left her annoyed and twitchy. She had wanted to fight more, go stronger, hit harder.

She had expected to leave this Sports Festival a bloody and content mess and yet... And yet she had been given nothing but weak matchups. Patrick had fought her, yes, but it didn't feel like he had been serious with her. His Quirk should have given her an advantage, but he had somehow been able to get her out of the ring. It still felt cheap. Leaving her resentful and angry.

She completely understands why Bakugo had been so angry over his and Todoroki's match. It was disgusting and even painful to feel someone had been holding back on you. To feel like they hadn't been coming after you with the intent to bring you down forcefully. It was annoying and honestly just made her want to train harder and push herself even more. She needed to learn new ways to use her Quirk, more ways for it to be effective so she wouldn't loose in such a bland way again. If she was going to be beaten she wanted to go down hard.

Snarling with a huff she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall of their booth as she watched Bakugo and Patrick start their match. The Sports Fesstival would be over soon, but it just left her more annoyed then when it began.

Patrick and Bakugou went at each other with everything that they had. The tide of the match shifting more times than could be counted. It got to the point both fighters exhausted their quirks and were down to fighting with conventional martial arts. After another hour of basically just slugging it out, Patrick, beaten, and bloody, stood victorious.

Hoshimi felt horribly unhappy to see Bakugo get the match she had wanted. It just wasn't fair... Not to mention it had been strange. She hadn't thought Patrick would win, but it seemed he had some serious luck on his side. She supposed Patrick used his computer brain to dodge most of Bakugo's attacks. That much was obvious. But even when Bakugo was down and couldn't use his Quirk he still fought. Viciously and violently. Even now as the match was being called he was trying to push himself up and continue. It made something within Hoshimi ache horribly. That was the type of match she had wanted... Why had she been denied?

The ceremony started, Bakugo stood at second place finally healed up and with an oddly blank expression on his face. He glared at everyone that tried to talk to him but didn't seem too angry at his loss. More he seemed annoyed at himself and that was something Hoshimi could understand. Hoshimi likewise stood at third place with a stoic expression. She couldn't believe it. All the illegal missions she had completed, the villains she had taken down and the times she had been beaten and lost. This honestly felt like the worst. Nothing was going right anymore since Aizawa-Sensei had been kidnapped. And she had no idea what to do anymore...

They were given their medals and words of encouragement from All Might. All Might talked to Hoshimi about how she could always advance herself forward and her idea to collect and keep ashes had been smart. That she could always explore her Quirk and come up with new abilities. It was the only advice that could be given since she didn't lack in anything else. Bakugo likewise was reminded that he would always come across those that would beat him, and that they wouldn't always be stronger of have a more powerful Quirk. Sometimes he would just be outsmarted. That hadn't made Bkaugo happy, causing him to snort and look away before All Might moved on the grant Patrick his medal and congratulate him on winning.

Once the first year medal ceremony concluded, the rest of the festivities proceeded as normal. That was still the second and third year brackets to go through. Patrick was relaxing with Tsu and Izuku. "Man those last two fights were intense. I'm going to sleep well tonight." Patrick said.

Last edited:
Tsuyu hummed thoughtfully. "There were some unexpected surprises I'll admit." Tsuyu spoke with her finger to her mouth. She had checked in on the other grades as their tournaments happened. The stadiums were all seperated, but all of the evenst were televised. She was surprised at some of their older classmates Quirks of course. "I'm just happy I got to the matches, I didn't think I would. I guess all of teh extra training we had been doing since Aizawa-Senei was kidnapped paid off." She thought aloud.

Hoshimi however, had found herself holding back and looking over teh stadium as it slowly emptied. Looking over she locked eyes with a blank Bakugo. A few moments passed before they nodded at eachother. "Get better." Bakugo growled. "Get stronger." Hoshimi agreed with a nod. THye did tend to train together, but now they were officially sparring partners. Hoshimi's quirk and Bakugo's weren't very affective agianst one another. And they could easily keep up with one anotehr physically. There was one else they coudl train with. Perhpas Todoroki and Patorikku. But anyone else would be meaningless.

Patrick's smart phone rang. "Hello..ok, I'm on my way." He said hanging up. "Guys, I gotta go. They finished sentencing the villians from the USJ incident. Guess who's going to be spending the next week removing 72 quirks." Patrick said groaning.

Arriving at the prison, Patrick one by one began depowering the villians over the course of a week. Once he finished the last one, he promptly passed out for a few days. This was common for him, but it doesn't make it any less miserable. Even after a week off school, Patrick still came back sporting a killer headache. He comedically had a steak on his forehead to dull the pain.

Aizawa stood with Shinso. "everyone, from now on, Shinso is part of class 1-A." He said as the blue haired teen introduced himself properly, then took Mineta's former seat. "Also you will now be choosing hero codenames. But since this isn't my forte, I'll hand it over to Midnight." Aizawa said as he took out his sleeping bag for a nap.

Last edited:
Hoshimi however, had ended her day much as she thought she would. With a new sparring partner, and a tag along. She would admit Kirishima's endurance was pretty good. Or was it his spirit to never give up? Either way, she found that he had followed along and ended up training with the two of them. Although Hoshimi was very careful to not come in serious contact with Kirishima. She was still terrified of what her Quirk could do to his.

Still spending time with Kirishima and Bakugo had been interesting. Both were more than happy to go beyond their limits and it gave her a joy when she could beat them into the ground. Her muscles were growing as well, making her proud that she was growing. Even her mentor had admitted that she was improving. Helping catch villains at night and gaining more experiences in the darker underbelly of the hero world.

Their week off had given her time to advance and improve. And Bakugo's unpredictability had helped her learn some new fighting manoeuvres and avoidance techniques. Another thing Hoshimi had accomplished over the week was talking to Midnight and Recovery Girl about some ideas she had come up with the ash she could control. She had learned to make weapons and had a pretty solid grasp on that. What she had wanted to learn about were poisons and sedatives.

However, both were restricted substances to Hero's unless it was part of their Quirk or they had been trained as a medic. It was something Hoshimi had never thought about but decided would probably be useful. There wasn't anything she could learn fighting wise, so this was the next best option. Thankfully there was a class on Medical training, it was extracurricular, and a bit time consuming and honestly difficult. But it would be a nice challenge.

When she returned to class she had gained some of her confidence back but was still dismayed. More so when she looked at the Internship requests she had received. The one she had been hoping for didn't come in. Then again, she hadn't been able to showcase herself. Getting two easy wins, and her last match had been lost far too easily as well. There was no way Miruko would have wanted someone so lacklustre. It was with a sigh that she listened to her classmate's cheer and talk about Hero names.

Bakugo, of course, was denied, Ashido close after. Tsuyu impressed everyone by having the first name to be approved. She had smiled happily as she heard her teammates chant and cheer her name. While Midoriya had chosen Deku strangely enough. It was curious and as Midnight went down the names Hoshimi paused between the two choices she had. Eventually picking one. "Chulainn." Was called and she walked her way up calmly before the class, pausing before she flipped her board around. "The Underground Hero; Black Widow." She finally read with a blank expression. Midnight squealed happily, saying how flattered she was Hoshimi had accepted the name she had suggested.

Deku laughed nervously as he heard Patrick's Hero name. It sounded a bit too close to All Might's Quirk and made him feel really odd. But Patrick didn't know anything about it, like the rest of the world. So it must have been a coincidence. Then again, his Quirk was a bit like All Might's. Only he got to use several different abilities that seemed to make it a bit easier. But then again he couldn't really change them or make them his own, could he? His body wasn't made for them and had to adapt and change to accommodate them. Which Midoriya knew took a long time. He still couldn't really use All for One, not completely. And Patrick's was different as he took already trained and advanced Quirks into his body. That would make it much more limited as he was stuck with the Quirks at the level he had taken them at right?

Tsuyu smiled lightly at Patrick as Midoriya started mumbling under his breath, his hand already moving across the pages of his notebook as he tried to figure something out. It seemed all of her classmates had their Hero names already chosen. Even if Todoroki and Iida still seemed to have not picked one, and Bakugo kept getting shot down. It was a bit amusing to watch those that were having trouble.

Hoshimi listened to the rest of her classmates and turned her attention to the window. She had a lot to think about. More so with her internship.

"Bakugou, try this one. The bombastic Hero King Explosion." Patrick said as Bakugou snarled. He hated that the foreigner picked a better name for him then he did. "And Awiyama, how about the radiant hero: shining knight!" Patrick suggested to which a flamboyant French boy approved.

Aoyama nodded with a smile and flicked his wrist. "It doesn't exactly have the twinkle I adore, but it might work, mon aime. I shall consider it." He declared, picking between the name Midnight offered and Patrick's would be interesting. Perhaps he could combine the two?

It wasn't much longer before Midnight finally decided they were done for the day and they were then talked to about their Internships.

Aoyama choose the twinkling hero: shining knight. While Bakugou settled on using the bombastic hero explosion King.

Bakugo went ahead with Patrick decision. Names could be changed after all when they gained their licence, so he had time to think about it. Midnight still found it odd, and changed it to the Dynamite Hero: Explosion King.

Once everything was done, the students talked about their decisions with their Internships.

"I'm going to intern with a pro-hero in hosu named an
Native, he and my brother were sidekicks for the same agency back in the day, it'll be nice to see him again." Patrick said fondly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back