• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Siyaria ran into the forest and leans against a tree. It began to snow around her and she puts Snowball down. She sits down hugging her knees and Snowball leans against her while putting his ears down.

@anyone

Libra259 said:
Siyaria ran into the forest and leans against a tree. It began to snow around her and she puts Snowball down. She sits down hugging her knees and Snowball leans against her while putting his ears down.
@anyone
"You are going to kill the dog if you dont stop squeezing it" 98 says with a cold tune. he was in a branch of a tree next to the tree she is leanned on

TheSourPunchLime said:
"Frost you had one chance and you screwed it up you idiot!" he walks into town and starts to drink some tea "uh and now she will hate you!!!" he said to himeself and went to the public libary looking and seeing a guy sitting in a chair reading a book "nice book you must have there sir." (Arron)
@JPTheWarrior
"thank you. I can see you have a good taste for books" Aaron says

JPTheWarrior said:
"You are going to kill the dog if you dont stop squeezing it" 98 says with a cold tune. he was in a branch of a tree next to the tree she is leanned on
"Im not even touching him, what do you want?.." Siyaria asks while looking up at him.

Libra259 said:
"Im not even touching him, what do you want?.." Siyaria asks while looking up at him.
"I want to make a deal. I know what you are up too. And I know that in just a few hours, everyone will know too. Now. We could maybe make a deal for me to protect you and your lover. However I want something in return"

Libra259 said:
Siyaria raises an eyebrow and reluctantly shakes his hand.
a purple mark appear in their right arms "If you break the deal. The mark will activate and you will die. So tomorrow at 5 pm, come to this very place alone. Alone I repeat."

Ldybug123 said:
"Ok!" Charlie said, smiling at Kelsea. @Ballerina
She grinned underneath the helmut. "I think it's over there." Kelsea said pointing to a stand selling produce. She walked over to the stand with the boy. The owner was rather intimidated by a six foot head of the royal guard in full armor. "What do you want to get?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back