• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Siyaria shivered under her blanket as she attempts to make it stop snowing. All she manages to do is to make it snow harder. She might be able to conjure and manipulate snow though she still gets cold like everyone else.

"R-really.... well if I knew that then we wouldn't be in this state. Because if i'm assigned to you i'm supposed to be with you most times right?" He asked now knowing their plan. "If I can get assigned to you then we will be able to talk without worrying about others" He said happily now that they had something thought up. Though her hesitating made him a bit worrisome of it, "I-if you don't want me to be assigned to you though.... I understand completely and won't... argue against you" He said looking away for a moment.

@ScarlettRose16

"No that's not why..." She sighed. "I didn't want to pressure you to do something, but I do have to warn you, we would have to act very professional and quote on quote proper around other people." She was hoping he understood this. "Anyways I can go and talk to my sister now if anything, I have a feeling she will be more than happy to assign a guard to me." She says simply.

@ScaraByte

Ldybug123 said:
"Sure..." Charlie said quietly to Kelsea. @Ballerina
"Oh god...." She says pointing to the window. " It looks like there's a blizzard..." She told him as she put the helmet back on. "After this, I was told to meet an old friend of mine, Aaron, it's a long story, but would you like to come? Afterward that little errands done we could get some candy at the marketplace or something." Kelsea suggested grabbing the boy's hand and running over to Siyaria's room.

Ldybug123 said:
"Ok..." Charlie said as he ran after Kelsea. @Ballerina
The two approached Siyaria's door, the air was freezing. Kelsea knocks. "Siyaria! Are you ok?" She asked, busting open the door. Kelsea knew Siyaria was underneath the blankets. She walked over to the princess, ushering Charlie to follow her. "Seriously, you haven't been yourself lately..."

ScarlettRose16 said:
"No that's not why..." She sighed. "I didn't want to pressure you to do something, but I do have to warn you, we would have to act very professional and quote on quote proper around other people." She was hoping he understood this. "Anyways I can go and talk to my sister now if anything, I have a feeling she will be more than happy to assign a guard to me." She says simply.
@ScaraByte
He smiles at her slightly. "Well i'm pretty sure I can act professional.... for many reasons..." He said before looking around for a second cautiously. "For example I have had a crush on you for a little bit now.... since you first turned eighteen" He said with a little blush on his face before deciding to move on from that fact. "So as for being your guard... what exactly would I be doing?" He asked deciding now that he shouldn't tell too much.

"Well knowing my sister, she would tell you to follow me around and keep an eye on me and make sure I don't do anything stupid." She says shrugging slightly. She looks to him for a second before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and running into the castle. It seemed to be colder than usual when she was walking to her room to change when it felt like the temperature dropped and she saw Kelsea and Charlie in there also. She walked in knowing she didn't look like she had been running through the forest. She walked past Kelsea and Charlie sitting on her sisters bed and rubbing her shoulder softly. "Hey what's going on?" She asks gently ignoring the dropping temperatures in the room.

@Libra259 @Ballerina @Ldybug123 @ScaraByte

ScarlettRose16 said:
"Well knowing my sister, she would tell you to follow me around and keep an eye on me and make sure I don't do anything stupid." She says shrugging slightly. She looks to him for a second before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and running into the castle. It seemed to be colder than usual when she was walking to her room to change when it felt like the temperature dropped and she saw Kelsea and Charlie in there also. She walked in knowing she didn't look like she had been running through the forest. She walked past Kelsea and Charlie sitting on her sisters bed and rubbing her shoulder softly. "Hey what's going on?" She asks gently ignoring the dropping temperatures in the room.
@Libra259 @Ballerina @Ldybug123 @ScaraByte
Ldybug123 said:
Charlie followed Kelsea into the room. He shivered at the cold, but ignored it afterwards. @Ballerina
Kelsea looks at the other princess, confused. "You look through you have been running through a forest, are you ok?"

"Hey it's okay." She says gathering her into a hug. She really wanted to know what was wrong. "Can you tell me what's going on?" She asks still holding her. She knew that something must of happened or this wouldn't be happening.

@Libra259 @Ballerina

ScarlettRose16 said:
She smiles. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine" she says truthfully. She looks to the knight. "It's Siyaria in worried about." She says turning back to her sister.
@Libra259 @Ballerina @Ldybug123
Libra259 said:
Siyaria pulls the blankets off of her and looks at the people who have gathered in her room. "S-Sorry I-I cant make it s-stop.." She says as she shivers.
@Ballerina @ScarlettRose16 @Ldybug123
"We're fine, just try to calm down." She told Siyaria. " I know a lot has probably been on your mind."

He felt his blush worsen a bit but he straightened out quickly returning to his emotionless knight status and moving into the castle. When he entered he sighed a slight bit then went down to the lower levels of the castle. Some of the other knights looked at him curious for a moment before turning a blind eye an letting him go back to his normal patrol route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siyaria shuts her eyes and leans her head on her sisters shoulder. "I-I dont know w-what to t-think anymore..." She says as a few more tears fall from her eyes. With every tear that falls, the snow grows a bit heavier.

@ScarlettRose16

ScarlettRose16 said:
She knew this wasn't going to end well. She turned to the two Knights. "Can you give us a moment." She says knowing where this was going. She knew this was a point where she needed to be there for her sister.
@Ballerina @Ldybug123 @Libra259
"Of course." She says taking Charlie's hand and walking out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back