• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

JPTheWarrior said:
once they are far enough from the queen and the others he says "You wont tell her?"
" I don't want to strain the sisters relationship further. Frost will be executed in a month anyways, she'll get over him on her own."

Ballerina said:
" I don't want to strain the sisters relationship further. Frost will be executed in a month anyways, she'll get over him on her own."
"What you are doing... isnt the right thing. That girl will die. But anyways I dont care. If I were you I would ask Aaron LionHeart to the castle"

JPTheWarrior said:
"What you are doing... isnt the right thing. That girl will die. But anyways I dont care. If I were you I would ask Aaron LionHeart to the castle"
" Aaron? What is he doing here and why should I ask him....Whatever..." She said, confused. Kelsea began walking away from the man. " Where would he be? I haven't contacted him in ages." She asked.

Ballerina said:
" Aaron? What is he doing here and why should I ask him....Whatever..." She said, confused. Kelsea began walking away from the man. " Where would he be? I haven't contacted him in ages." She asked.
"What does it matter?"

"We will also have to watch out for Kelsea and all the other Knights." She says. She looks to the castle knowing she will have to get back soon and yet she didn't want to leave. "We need some way to communicate." She says trying to think of a way they could. "Do you have any ideas?" She asks carefully.

@ScaraByte

JPTheWarrior said:
"Well Im going now. Goodbye" he disappear in smoke
"Ok?..." She stared blankly and confused at the smoke. Kelsea walks back to the main entrance of the castle, she was going to head off to find Aaron.

(Anyone until @JPTheWarrior is on again.)

(Not you just a group of them sorry. Xb) As he leads her towards the castle and at the doors he looks at her and asks "May i have this kiss madam?"

@Libra259

He smiled and kissed her on the lips "Remember me princess that i love you." and Frost left to he forest

Clair sat back in her throne and exhaled angrily , first she has an army on her boarders now she has a selfish sister trying to start another in the west. Clair sat quietly in the empty room awaiting an update on the enemy army.

Siyaria looks sadly down at Snowball with a frown. Damn it.. I dont wanna feel this way... She then walks into the castle, slowly making her way to her room. When she reaches her rooms she lays face down on her bed. I screwed up.. This is horrible..

"Frost you had one chance and you screwed it up you idiot!" he walks into town and starts to drink some tea "uh and now she will hate you!!!" he said to himeself and went to the public libary looking and seeing a guy sitting in a chair reading a book "nice book you must have there sir." (Arron)

@JPTheWarrior

It was snowing uncontrollably in Siyaria's room since her emotions were running wild. No matter how hard she tried the snow just wouldn't stop. She lays on her bed with snowball in her arms, the blankets in her bed are covering her body and head. About an inch of snow covers her room.

@anyone

"That is very true...." He said giving himself a moment to think. He didn't exactly know himself how they could communicate. "Well communications.... we could send letter to one another... or find time between my patrols to talk" He said a bit of thought in it. Though he wasn't sure if even that would work in the end.

@ScarlettRose16

"I could get you assigned to me if you wouldn't mind, my sister is always telling me how she was going to assign a guard to keep an eye out for me so I could get you assigned, if you don't want to that's fine it's just an idea." She says hesitantlywhen she sees the doubt his face with his plan. It would be normal for them to talk if he was assigned to guard her.

@ScaraByte

Ldybug123 said:
Charlie was waiting for Kelsea at her house. @Ballerina
Libra259 said:
It was snowing uncontrollably in Siyaria's room since her emotions were running wild. No matter how hard she tried the snow just wouldn't stop. She lays on her bed with snowball in her arms, the blankets in her bed are covering her body and head. About an inch of snow covers her room.
@anyone
Kelsea's room was on castle grounds, it had an excellent view, outlooking the rooms of the royal family. Should anything go wrong she could easily contact the family. She walked to her house, Charlie was waiting. "Hey, how was your day?" She asked with a grin as she took off her helmut. Her eyes drifted to a strange sight. It looked like it was snowing in Siyaria's room. "Aaron can wait..." she said. "Charlie, I don't think Siyaria's feeling to well. Want to check on her with me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back