• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
An invitation was sent to everyone across the land each addressed with the name if every royal and noble, along with a few peasants. The invitation read,

'Ah yes hello! I am princess Siyaria of the Iario Kingdom. Its a pleasure to meet you all. My mother and father, Queen Ashlyn and King William, want me to hold a ball. Since I am turning 18 they want me to prepare this ball alone. Thank you for your time and please come if you'd like. It is at 5 at night and requires proper attire.

~Best wishes, Princess Siyaria Iario'

Rancu bit his lip as he read the letter. He had no idea why anyone would want to invite him to a fancy event like this. After all, blacksmiths hardly make the best party people. Never the less, he decided that it'd seem rude to not attend, so he dug through his dirty aprons and shirts with torn sleeves to try and find something presentable.

psychicfool said:
Rancu bit his lip as he read the letter. He had no idea why anyone would want to invite him to a fancy event like this. After all, blacksmiths hardly make the best party people. Never the less, he decided that it'd seem rude to not attend, so he dug through his dirty aprons and shirts with torn sleeves to try and find something presentable.
(Could u please make a character sheet please?)

Name: Rancu

Personality: Laid back and calm. Friendly, but a little dense.

Appearance: Short brown hair, hazel eyes, tall, freckles

Background: Rancu works with his father at a small forge in the country. His mother died a couple years ago from illness.

((Sorry if this isn't enough. I'm kinda new, and I'm not sure what's expected. -_- ;) )

psychicfool said:
Name: Rancu

Personality: Laid back and calm. Friendly, but a little dense.

Appearance: Short brown hair, hazel eyes, tall, freckles

Background: Rancu works with his father at a small forge in the country. His mother died a couple years ago from illness.

((Sorry if this isn't enough. I'm kinda new, and I'm not sure what's expected. -_- ;) )
(Please put this in the character sign up tab. Sorry about being so picky but this is the in character rp tab..)

(Thats cool i get it ur new! Hope u like the site!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Siyaria would be in the ballroom telling the maids to get various decorations as she sets tablecloths on the tables. She'd check things off as the maids bring them. Oh mother why must I even put on such a foolish ball? And a list really?.. Just do it yourself.. Siyaria thoight with a sigh. She would take the decorations from one maid and ask her to help her put it up.

After a good 30 minutes of searching, eventually Rancu found a formal looking vest and a pair of slacks that he thought would do. He washed his face and combed his hair. He stared in the mirror for a while. It's a good thing Dad's out of town. He would've had a royal fit if he heard I'm skipping out on work for something like this... He thought.

Siyaria pushes the hair that fell into her face behind her left ear. She pins the decoration up and walks back a bit. She'd smile and thank the maid then check another thing off. Once the decorating was finished Siyaria heads to the kitchen to talk with the cooks. She discusses what her mother would like and a few things that she thinks the guests may hopefully like.

Rancu glanced at the clock. Concidering how far away the ball was, he thought it'd be smart to head out soon her rather than later. He dusted off his clothes, straightened his hair once more, and began walking.

Siyaria would help the cooks with a smile. She combined different ingredients and such. Then putting other things that needed to be cooked into the oven. Siyaria really enjoyed doing 'normal' things such as writing, reading, singing, baking and cooking. She didn't like the sorts of things her mother made her do being a 'proper' lady sounded boring and dull. Siyaria wanted to see the world and go on adventures. With a sigh she heads to her room where her mother was going through her dresses. Why does she even try?..

"Mother now what do you want. You always let me choose what I wear."

"Oh Siyaria please, your turning 18. Its more of a bigger deal than you think!" Her mother says while pulling out a green dress.

"No.. You know I hate that one.."

Siyaria and her mother went back forth between arguing and picking out a dress.

The sun was making its descent towards the horizon as Rancu saw the castle growing closer. His stomach growled loudly. Rancu sighed and quickened his pace. His imagination went wild thinking of what kind of food they'd have. They're royalty right? Then they'd have to have professional chefs, right? So it has to be good, right?! He could hardly wait.

Siyaria would look at a clock and sigh. It was closer though there was still an hour left. Most guests seem to come quite early and she really didnt know why. Siyaria would grab some of the more snack like foods and take it up to the ballroom.

Libra259 said:
An invitation was sent to everyone across the land each addressed with the name if every royal and noble, along with a few peasants. The invitation read,

'Ah yes hello! I am princess Siyaria of the Iario Kingdom. Its a pleasure to meet you all. My mother and father, Queen Ashlyn and King William, want me to hold a ball. Since I am turning 18 they want me to prepare this ball alone. Thank you for your time and please come if you'd like. It is at 5 at night and requires proper attire.

he would look at it So I guess now its the time I go... he sighs Very well lets do this he would dress fancy black clothes

Finally, Rancu's quest for the castle was over. He put his hands on his knees and caught his breath.

"Ugh, walking is hard..." he sighed.

He mentally made a note to exercise more. He took a deep breath and creaked the ballroom door open to find...that it was pretty much empty. Guess he really was early. He slowly walked inside.

"Hello?"

psychicfool said:
Finally, Rancu's quest for the castle was over. He put his hands on his knees and caught his breath.
"Ugh, walking is hard..." he sighed.

He mentally made a note to exercise more. He took a deep breath and creaked the ballroom door open to find...that it was pretty much empty. Guess he really was early. He slowly walked inside.

"Hello?"
"Oh hello! Your early." Siyaria would set the food down and hurries over to him. "Are you Rancu?" She asks politely and pushes the hair from her face.

Libra259 said:

Roseana looked over the letter once again. "Proper attire? I suppose I'll just go through my closet full of fine dresses..." She chuckled slightly. "Why would she send a letter to someone like me, and expect us to come decked out in our finest?" She sighed, and slid off her horse. "Whatever, I'm sure I have something." She rifled through her trunk, and pulled out a simple red dress. "Well, this is what she's getting." Roseana took her horse by the reins, and led him over to the cover of the trees. She tied the reins around a branch, and proceeded to change behind said tree. When she was finished, she packed her things up, hopped back on her horse, and set off. Soon, she reached the castle. The sun was just started to set, so it would be about five now. She jumped of her horse, tied him up, fed him, and walked over to the doors. Roseana opened them cautiously, and stuck her head inside. "Hello? Um, anyone home?"

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Roseana looked over the letter once again. "Proper attire? I suppose I'll just go through my closet full of fine dresses..." She chuckled slightly. "Why would she send a letter to someone like me, and expect us to come decked out in our finest?" She sighed, and slid off her horse. "Whatever, I'm sure I have something." She rifled through her trunk, and pulled out a simple red dress. "Well, this is what she's getting." Roseana took her horse by the reins, and led him over to the cover of the trees. She tied the reins around a branch, and proceeded to change behind said tree. When she was finished, she packed her things up, hopped back on her horse, and set off. Soon, she reached the castle. The sun was just started to set, so it would be about five now. She jumped of her horse, tied him up, fed him, and walked over to the doors. Roseana opened them cautiously, and stuck her head inside. "Hello? Um, anyone home?"

[/QUOTE]
Siyaria would hear her and excuse herself. She walks towards her, "Hello, thank you for coming. You are.." She thinks for a second, "Roseana? I apologize if I did not get that right."

JPTheWarrior said:
he had reached the castle too. He would see the girl Roseana. he sighs and enters in the castle
Siyaria would hear foot steps, "please excuse me, I believe another guest has arrived." She says and walks in the direction of the footsteps.

@Scattered Ambitions

Charlie quickly read the letter. He didn't understand why someone invited him to something like this, but he figured he'd go. He found the nicest outfit he owned and put it on. He combed his hair with his fingers so it looked decent at least. He made his way to the castle. Charlie entered the castle, looking nervous. @Libra259

92f7c99b1f52eabafd7f92ff4afe076c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back