• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"yes it's one of my favorites I read it while hiding with a friend in the Kingdom of the West it was pretty nice there." He wonders and takes a romance and sighs.

@JPTheWarrior

Siyaria walks into the castle with a sigh as her dog follows her. She makes her way to the library and pulls out a fantasy book.

@anyone

Seeing the princess he walks to her and smiles "Hello princess how are you?" he takes her hand and felling something hot he looked at her arm and said "No.......you couldn't have already done a.... you know what I'll just leave." He left in full anger she made a deal with 98 did she.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Siyaria just watches him walk away and she frowns. She made a huge mistake didnt she? Siyaria gets up and chases after him. "Please tell me what you know about this.. Im sorry.. I know I probably made a mistake but.." She stops and looks down. Mother's right.. I do nothing right.. I just cause trouble..

@TheSourPunchLime

"They will kill you and then that curse is gone it's a Bonding curse meaning if you go there with someone they will know and will kill you on the spot they tried to kill me more than once and I won't tell you." He pulls his left sleeve off reviling 5 different purple marks "I care about you to much I will go there alone don't try to follow me." He left and went to the forest to know his surroundings.

@Libra259

"no I would not tell her...... and won't tell you don't come please I don't want to do this to you I just want you to forget about me it's time I make the deal." He started to leave

@Libra259

"No! I cant forget about you! Im in love with you! God damn it!" Siyaria runs in front of him, "im not going to try to stop you.. Though im coming." She says, "and thats like me asking you to forget about me... Could you do that?"

@TheSourPunchLime

Last edited by a moderator:
"...........No I couldn't and I am happy but you made me do this sweet dreams princess." He Kisses her and knocked her out sending a cloud to put her in her room and make it warm in her room and left for the forest.

@Libra259

Clair smiled to herself "I know of him , he patrols the lower chambers. But alas he will not be your knight , come tomorrow he will be riding out to battle"

(Lol sorry I had a skiing accident today and at least she got the calm guy as her lover xD )

She had to stay emotionless, she had to keep a straight face. They were riding out to battle? With most battles, most people loose their lives. "Well thank you for your time." She says curtsies slightly before turning around and walking out. She instantly made her way to the lower parts of the castle. She knew nobody was really around. "Your riding out to battle tomorrow?" She says her voice slightly raised but not terribly loud.

@ScaraByte

Frost sits on a tree and looks down seeing the assassin he says "Been a long time since the last time we had a agreement and I think that was like 2 years ago man time flies by does it friend?" He looks down and whistles a tune.

@JPTheWarrior

He looked at her for a moment, "Well it is kind of my obligations too.... After-all I am a knight m'lady" He said shifting around a little bit as plates in his light armor scraping against one another. He held his emotion hidden self so he didn't throw off any flags though no one was down here he knew it. He didn't really have a choice to go to war or not he was just stuck in it in the end of it all, So he had to do as the queen ordered of him.

@ScarlettRose16

"You neglected to tell me, how convenient." She says putting two fingers to the bridge of her nose. "Why didn't you tell me?" She says trying not to freak out. Stay calm Elizabeth, stay clam. She thinks to herself. This wasn't the worst thing that has ever happened to her but it was high in her list. She just wanted to talk to him and be able to hug him. "You said there were lower parts of the castle right that no one is right?" She asks.

@ScaraByte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back