• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy

Are you interested? :)

• Yes, sounds awesome! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, sorry... :(

• Maybe~

• Total voters

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Hello! This Rp is already made here ---> https://www.rpnation.com/threads/prestigious-bloodlines-academy.114618/

I wanted to check before we start if anyone else is interested. This is the general overview. It is Detailed, and there are already a bunch of people who've made characters. If you are interested, come check it out! :) We don't have any Were-wolves yet, nor any Partial Animals or Gargoyles, but you could also be a Vampire like others. Lots of choices.

• Vampires have always been creatures of shadow, in the depths of everyone's minds, but never real. They were always these elusive creatures. Beautiful but dangerous, like a pale rose, but with fangs in place of thorns. Throughout history, these creatures have caused much havoc, pain, and turmoil, drinking to their fill, and leaving the carcasses behind. Small, wise pockets of humanity eventually banded together, hunting them to near extinction. The smart vampires survived, having blended in well in the first place, while the feral, the stupid, and the unlucky were rooted out. Many of the survivors were of Pureblood or Royal pedigrees. They rose to high positions due to their natural charm and abilities, and obtained powerful positions in the vulnerable world of humankind. Slowly and steadily repopulating, keeping their race in the dark by utilizing their social power, they have become a major force in the world once again. This time, however, they are teaching their people more temperance and self-control, the more wild bloodlines eliminated during the crusades.

I would be interested in a partial animal, male or female, spot

I just must be heading off to sleep

I will make up a CS upon the morrow!

I'm literally stroking my beard and debating wether to join or not. Detailed, that's what really gets me. I used to do 3 paragraphs of writting, but that has sort of de-evolved over time. Hmmm....

I won't be strict about the size requirement. Quality over quantity all the way. I just didn't like the entirety of the other options, I liked detailed the most for the thought process involved. @Beowulf

Well, that aside. I have decided. I will join as one of the few, if not only, werewolf or other monster, depending on what my brain thinks when I make a character.

You have 24 hours from this post if you want to make a character that will not be a late-start, transfer, or otherwise.

This sounds very much up my alley! I would like to join, but probably won't get the character sheet up until Thursday. I assume it would still be considered a late-start/transfer though?

I might get it up tonight, after all! I'm interested in creating a spellwolf or a partial crow. Shall I PM you about the former?

@ataraxiandream Yes, please do PM me if you want to play a Spellwolf. You can do both if you feel you can handle it, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back