• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh. Right. Poltergeist. xDDD

Or, better yet, he could channel Michael for a bit of extra Punch? Michael shouldn't be affected negatively by how I have the dominator set up in my mind.

Ah, Michael's the vampire slave. He's Bethany's "colleague".

39hrs, chaps. I'm thinking of finally getting some rest. Hopefully I'll be back in time to make sure Ivan doesn't have to play catch-up. xD

Have a great night/morning/whatever!!!!

Ok wow, I didn't realize I'd end up getting everybody involved in this idea. Wow.

I just woke up so I got a lot to read. Guess I'll get to that and see what all happens with everyone. AI10100 AI10100

I understand. Ivan is the real MVP right now standing up for us humans XD

So anyone open to interact with an incredibly sadistic little girl who is currently acting like an innocent feeder looking for her dear brother?
Hannah is technically open to do so, but she's quite close to the action.

I really need to read this but I somehow find it amusing that Ellie is just watching everything go down without much of a care in the world as to what's happening and seems to be excited about the fight. doneanddusted doneanddusted

Yeah, Matavar doesn't truly care about what's happening. He's also attempting to not get thrown out of school so early by correcting some of the purebloods' mindsets about humans deserving such treatment. So talking about games, something he has done as a human when he wasn't getting into countless trouble with the authorities and running the streets, is a welcoming relief to him. Now, I don't know how he'll be if he ever discovers Gabriel isn't exactly on the good side but for now he's enjoying the conversation.

The best part about being a Hunter is deciding who to hunt first. Gabriel has an interest in Matavar due to his love for gaming and dislike for other vampires so he's scratched off the hunting list for now.

*Gabriel sitting in his room checking off a list of names*

"Killing her next week, definitely kidnapping him during the summer, oh yeah and this asshole called me short. Scheduling him for tomorrow"

Hey, I went to bed at a semi-reasonable time (like 12 AM) but no...it might have to do with different time zones as well.

This entire thing is unexpected for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back