• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Prehistoric Planet (Planet Colony - Interest Check)

Sanctuaryforall1

Pyrrha Nikos Lives On
Hi! So I normally try to make these interest checks fancy and cool looking but I am on mobile right now and can’t figure it out haha! My idea for a group rp is a group of Earth’s best and brightest are sent into space to colonize an Earth like planet that is inhabited by dinosaurs/ice age animals. It would be kind of a mix between Terra Nova, Ark, and 65 (I think, I still need to watch the movie). There will be struggles to survive but also chances for a lot of character growth and relationship building. Communication with Earth will be cut off and the characters would have been put is stasis for a few years in order to preserve them during the transport and we would start with them waking up on the ship. Once again I apologize for the lack luster interest check, I usually try to make them much cooler looking than this. I hope this idea interests y’all!

Link to CS:

Last edited:
Oh and I plan for there to be teams like a medical team, a research team, security team, and so on that make up those who have been sent to colonize the planet.

Look Looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hello

Also for any interested in the knowledge…the space ship they arrive to the planet on is specifically designed to be able to be taken apart to create shelters and building for the colony to survive in. I am debating the ship having a complicated entry though so it ends up getting split in half with half the group landing in one area and half in the other so they need to find each other and starting the colony won’t be as easy. It is just a thought though so not 100% sure that it will happen! I am totally down to discuss it if this actually takes off! If we get more interest today I will make the sign up sheet!

Also for any interested in the knowledge…the space ship they arrive to the planet on is specifically designed to be able to be taken apart to create shelters and building for the colony to survive in. I am debating the ship having a complicated entry though so it ends up getting split in half with half the group landing in one area and half in the other so they need to find each other and starting the colony won’t be as easy. It is just a thought though so not 100% sure that it will happen! I am totally down to discuss it if this actually takes off! If we get more interest today I will make the sign up sheet!
Ooh that sounds interesting.

To be fair my top thoughts were this is reminiscent of
The 100
Passenger
Star Trek (certain points in the series)
And other Sci Fi things I've watched and read ☺️
Should be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back