• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Prefix not set in stone...

DruidicHart

The One and Only Glee
I'm looking for someone to Roleplay with. I'm game for pretty much anything. However, there are only two people in this world that I will ship my characters with theirs, and one of those people is myself. I can play pretty much anything, but typically prefer to play guys. I typically average somehting like a paragraph or two per post, but can do more; and I will probably respond once or twice a day.

I am especially interested in vampire related stuff. I too am open to other sorts of to as well though. The most important parts are good writing and interesting plots; so much so that the vampire related stuff comes second. I also usually loop romantic interest of some kind in, but it's not a requirement. I have 2 recent plots/settings I came up with:

-Main female character's older family member is a vampire hunter (unknown to main character). She gets drawn into vampire affairs either by accident because she happens to witness an attack, or because she is directly absconded to use for bargining/bait by a/several vampire (s).

- A biochemical/viral/nuclear accident or attack (maybe the victims don't even know which) has occurred and wiped out the majority of the human population. This affects vampires too. Blood and safe haven from the sun are now of immediate concern. There are not so many humans left that a vampire can afford to kill one every night, but leaving witnesses will spread knowledge of supernatural existance. All the rules are suddenly different.

The first is pretty vanilla I think. I hoping someone in my to partner search will want to do the second one at some point. Looooots of material to expand upon there. I prefer to play female lead character.

Anyway, sound like anything you want to play?

WildCatin' WildCatin' Not sure I can deliver what you're looking for in the Vapire RPs since I don't typically do vampire stuff, and I have a pretty strong policy about romance and my characters.
Nightcall123 Nightcall123 I can't promise anything to great on a Dark Rp, kind of depends on the details. I don't typically do graphic scenes, but I like an air of mystery and kind of a noire setting.
Soooo, other than those little bits, I'm still game for anything.

There are ways to be dark while censoring graphic scenes or details. It's worth a try if it sounds to you like something you want to do. No worries if it's not your cup of tea. Were you agreeable to the 2nd scenaio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back