• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Precious Powers

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Precious Powers

Plot: Four to six friends who are twenty-one to forty-nine in Tillamook, Oregon each smell some perfume which smells minty which my character bought and all of them get super powers from the minty smell. The friends are about to go to Tillamook State Forest to camp, and the wonder which is making the camping adventure more interesting for them? Why, the one or two new super powers each of them have gotten, though if you want your character to have more super powers, it is allowed. The characters we create shall use the powers each of them have for the one week camping adventure planned from them, each of the newly gotten powers coming from each of them uniquely beautiful. The characters we create shall learn to manage their new powers, and the characters we create are in for a camping adventure which is uniquely beautiful and awesome!

Plot Idea #1: Minty smells are smelled by the characters we make on their first day of camping when my character walks by yours at their campsite, super powers are given to them from the smell, and placed randomly and beautifully in the night are each of them discovering their super powers to which each of them know all of them got super powers. The characters we create have been thinking of and practicing as partners for their camping adventure to perform creative performances for each other. The performances could be singing, dancing, or whatever you create! Once the characters we create know super powers are had from them, my character shall want to use hers in her performance. No character must use their super powers for their performances, though each of them use their powers while camping beautifully. I am thinking no camp rangers shall see any of them using their powers as the characters we create shall try to keep their powers secret from others.

I am thinking of other plot ideas, too, though I like the one I have.

Setting: The role play shall start on May 7, 2022 in Tillamook, Oregon with the characters for Precious Powers with my character who has the super power perfume.

Tillamook, Oregon is 1,333 square miles, square miles are a mile for every side and its coast is Short Beach's. There are rocks and green hill sides on Short Beach. There are many trees in Tillamook, Oregon and the city has many shops, homes, and roads. I think Short Beach is the coast for Tillamook, Oregon, I am almost certain.

Tillamook State Forest is 364,000 acres and is on Washington, too. In Tillamook State Forest, there are mostly Douglas-fir trees. In Tillamook State Forest there is Wilson River which starts from the Northern Oregon Coast Range to Tillamook Bay.

Below is a picture of Tillamook, Oregon, a picture of Short Beach, two pictures of Tillamook State Forest, a picture of Wilson River, and a picture of a Douglas-fir tree, though I am uncertain where the Douglas fir-tree is at in the picture, as in which state on the map it is in. The pictures are attached in the order I wrote, from the left to right, attached below.

Message from Me
I am privileged and thankful to God to role play with others for Precious Powers! If you have a suggestion or any suggestions for Precious Powers, let me know, and if you have a question or any questions for Precious Powers, let me know.

Links
coming. {:

Attachments

• img-city-card-tillamook.jpg
    img-city-card-tillamook.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2e8_shortbeach01.jpeg
    2e8_shortbeach01.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Tillamook-State-Forest.jpg
    Tillamook-State-Forest.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 0