Idea Pre-Built World Roleplay Idea

Vammy

My idea is to have a one on one roleplay similar to crusader kings 2 ( a game where you play a historical dynasty from 769-1453) where there is already a developed world with it’s entire lore and history intact but you the player play as one of the many powerful families and lead the history through a different route. Basically it’s a one on one nation roleplay where the nations already exist.

Would their be any interest for this?

If anyone wants to know the three “bookmarks” I have planned are:

The Three Empires ( 127 AE/ After Empire or after the birth of the Sacceron Empire)

A century after their birth the Sacceron (Sack-er-rone) Empire has succeeded in their goals and now controls the entirety of the south and the western coastline, soon after their victories they studied the maps of their new citizens and discovered the island of Durfill before unknown to them and launched a new invasion in hopes of uniting the two islands for the first time in history, although powerful kingdoms rule in the north of these lands and don’t take kindly to strangers on their soil.
In the North a group of migrants led by skilled mages have settled after subjugating the natives, a small minority attempts to maintain a foothold in their homeland.

Important Powers (The Three Empires): Dynasty Invictus of the Sacceron Empire, Clan Magnar of The Norn (northern migrants) and Dynasty Seldon of Creadic ( Durfill empire)

The Fall of Sacceron ( 232 AE)

On this day Sacceron gained a new emperor, a teenager with no claim on the throne; a puppet at best and a walking death sentence at worst. On the back of two failed invasions, a bankrupt economy and an army of bored mercenaries who he can't afford to pay anymore. It would take a miracle to maintain his throne.

Important Powers: Most of the map will be tribal leaders, mercenaries and the surviving Sacceron Kings trying to maintain their power. Outside of that Creadic and The Norn are still the powers in their region

The Holy War (476 AE)

The North’s Natives refuse to fall to the forces of Norn and three kingdoms (Halrith, Islerith and Ummarith) have managed to survive and prosper despite all odds, and now they wish for revenge. The Ummas recently converted to Rith ( a deity) seek to invade The Norn and end their rule, Islerith plots an invasion on Creadic and raids across Durfill and Halrith hasn’t joined their kin in battle yet but have plans beyond what they can imagine.

Important Powers: Dynasty Ava of New Sacceron, Dynasty York of Kaatar(desert kingdom that’s pretty powerful during this era but not really involved in the holy war), Dynasty Marksdom of Creadic, Dynasty Frostlin of The Norn, Dynasty Rithson of Halrith, Dynasty Virgo of Islerith and Dynasty Erickson of Ummarith. (There are a lot more powers in this one, most nations have a shot at being powerful)

If you have any feedback about how I should run this, any lore questions or have interest in joining let me know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back