• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prank Gone Wrong

superNova2117

Stars can't shine without darkness
Nova had always been terrified of losing the people she cared about most. She was a very insecure and depressed teenager, but when she had found her S/O, it all changed. She went from hiding her scars to forgetting they even existed. To her, her partner meant everything to her. Her partner was the one person she felt she could tell anything.

One day, Nova comes home from work and sees her partner on the couch. She happily bounds over to see her partner looks upset. Little does she know, her partner's friends had dared them to claim had cheated on Nova. When Nova hears her partner say it, she can't help but feel herself begin to fall apart.

~~
I wanted to go with a simpler plot this time around. I'm open to changing things around and using this plot with anyone. Just shoot me a message and we can go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back