• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Posthuman ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm starting to wonder if I chose the wrong character archetype... >.>

I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO CHARACTER! ^d@*

Or maybe I'm just having a real whacky day at the office <.<...

I'm starting to wonder if I chose the wrong character archetype... >.>

I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO CHARACTER! ^d@*

Or maybe I'm just having a real whacky day at the office <.<...
Listen to music you would imagine your character would relate/listen to

I imagine it would be sound of slave workers maintaining the machinations of Dominid, while she eats finely crafted ice cubes for lunch.
I would like some ice cubes too. Extra cold, please. No melting. Rounded corners and flat sides are preferred.

Mate it's proper hot like in jolly old England at the moment. Well, not compared to the majority of countries, but still, hardly ginger friendly weather...

So, I got a 90 on the sociology paper, but found out too late that for the psychology paper, I was actually expected to do a case study on a group I'm a part of for the paper. I literally barely had time to get proper sleep most nights this month, there was no way I could've interviewed anyone in an attempt to do a case study. That, and I'm not a part of any groups with enough information to write an entire research paper on them. T.T

So, I got a 90 on the sociology paper, but found out too late that for the psychology paper, I was actually expected to do a case study on a group I'm a part of for the paper. I literally barely had time to get proper sleep most nights this month, there was no way I could've interviewed anyone in an attempt to do a case study. That, and I'm not a part of any groups with enough information to write an entire research paper on them. T.T
Ugh I'm sorry that happened. This is when your BS-ing skills come into handy!!! BS BS BS

Ugh I'm sorry that happened. This is when your BS-ing skills come into handy!!! BS BS BS
I said "too late" >.> I had to turn in the paper last night. I couldn't make up any interviews, especially when my group topic was the KKK. :/

I had to email the professor and explain my mistake and the fact that I had no time to do a case study on any groups, especially when I'm not part of one that I could write about. I lost an entire weekend this month to National Guard training, too, so I really was lacking time to juggle a case study on top of everything else.

Sadly, the professor isn't in his office again until July 1st, so all I can do is wait and hope he doesn't grade my paper too poorly for missing this.

Alright folks! My shoulders been pretty bad these last few days as I try to wean myself off of painkillers but I'm doing a lot better today and will be posting either today or tomorrow. Those who are yet to post should be trying to as soon as possible - I don't want to hassle people as previously mentioned but I did say I hoped for a post rate of about once every five days as that gives people time to do the rest of their lives alongside keeping pace enough to maintain interest. :D

A few housekeeping things too: Plutoni Plutoni has been accepted and I'll add the character details to the database when I get home. Otherwise I have a question for you all. I started this slightly low-key opening because I was anticipating from the hype that people wanted to get up and posting quickly - however it is slightly directionless which is my bad (retrospect sucks as I know exactly what I'd do now lol) so I'm wondering if you want to continue these lowkey conversations for a bit longer or move straight into the opening scene like I'd originally intended? For the two pairs already engaged in conversation, you could employ the old tactical 'colab' post to have a quickfire back and forth without a ton of posting if you wanted to have the dialogue still.

Also how is everybody doing? Hope all are well. My family are currently holidaying in Scotland, really nice mountain and lake scenery around us. Plus we're having a heatwave in the UK at the moment so the weather's spectacular!

I'm fine with "getting to know yous", its barely started tbh, but looking at activity, probably better to hit more action/decisive plot points soon? I dunno.

I finally survived my month of three summer college classes and then went to the lake with my family for the weekend. Got sick out of nowhere yesterday and had to go to bed early to recover from that sudden bout of mysterious sickness. I'm feeling mostly better today, though, and can finally post for my moody Leandra. :P

And I think that posts with our characters getting to know each other will come more naturally when the plot begins progressing. Imo, we're kinda in plot limbo atm and it can be hard to keep thinking of things to do while we wait.

All right, I posted. ^^ Sadly, my character doesn't know anyone yet and given her personality, she really has no inclination towards conversation atm. Unless someone feels like bugging her, Idk if I'll have much to do until the plot progresses forward.

Lekiel Lekiel : No worries, I thought it was but was just double checking. Yeah tagging is always a good idea just to make sure!

So I will be making a smaller post just engaging in conversation with Aura then within the next few hours - in the mean time if those who haven't voiced an opinion on whether to move on from this intermission-style introduction onto the first chapter proper could do so that'd be great, and I'll make a decision on that within the next couple of days.

In other news, Foogels Foogels has been accepted, both his form and Plutoni Plutoni 's are now in the database! Say hello folks. Also I think I'm still waiting on the writer introduction from Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis unless I missed it?

Brief Introduction: Hey there, Sacro here. I'm a 15 year old trying to survive high school. I spend most of my time watching anime and playing video games, and coincidentally my favorite genre is Role-Playing games.

Brief RP Experience: I spent a lot of time roleplaying in middle school throughout some of the multiplayer games I've played, and I'm rather new to roleplaying on a forum. I found this site a long time ago, but back then the crazy coding and paragraphs of text scared me off. Last year I decided to give this site another shot, and here I am. I was on and off with roleplaying for a while, but now I'm trying to do it more often.

If you could invent a new piece of technology, what would you make?: I would make a remote controller that can stop and rewind time and keep it all to myself 'cause I'm a selfish bastard. I would pause time to sleep and never actually miss a second, and I would maybe rewind in order to reset an embarrassing moment or re-live a great one.

Country and Timezone: USA, EST

Last edited:
Brief Introduction: Hey there, Sacro here. I'm a 15 year old trying to survive high school. I spend most of my time watching anime and playing video games, and coincidentally my favorite genre is Role-Playing games.

Brief RP Experience: I spent a lot of time roleplaying in middle school throughout some of the multiplayer games I've played, and I'm rather new to roleplaying on a forum. I found this site a long time ago, but back then the crazy coding and paragraphs of text scared me off. Last year I decided to give this site another shot, and here I am. I was on and off with roleplaying for a while, but now I'm trying to do it more often.

If you could invent a new piece of technology, what would you make?: I would make a remote controller that can stop and rewind time and keep it all to myself 'cause I'm a selfish bastard. I would pause time to sleep and never actually miss a second, and I would maybe rewind in order to reset an embarrassing moment or re-live a great one.
That would be a wicked cool invention. Definitely one to be selfish with, too. :P

Dear friends... the England world cup match has been more tense and longer than anticipated and thus I will be posting tomorrow morning ;)

Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis : That'd be very easy to abuse technology methinks! Anyhow what's your timezone/country?

Dear friends... the England world cup match has been more tense and longer than anticipated and thus I will be posting tomorrow morning ;)
Haha, np. Both of the RPs I'm heavily involved in atm tend to get quiet in the afternoons and evenings anyways. I'm trying to spend as much free time as possible on the WoW beta before it closes since the release of the new expansion pack is coming up on August 13th. I'll be out the last two weeks of July and Idk just how much time I'll get to play the beta. I was invited to it weeks ago, too...but was too busy with school stuff in June to play it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back