• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Posthuman ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SkyGinge

Sad Shroom

The Barracks

Come in, buy an alcoholic simulator, chat and ask questions! And enjoy some mood music.

Discussion and announcements relevant to the rebooted narrative start here.

Last edited:

So I managed to get the majority of details finished a day earlier than originally expected and here we are! There's still a bit more detail to add, such as an NPC character's section with some of the world's big names and character's we're gonna encounter, and a few little touches here and there, but the core details are there. I'll be aiming to get my character up by Thursday at the latest, and please do reply here with any questions or message me with any plot/subplot ideas you might have. Otherwise I'm excited to see what ideas everybody brings to the table! :D

Will I be allowed to have two characters in this RP? I have twins that I love to use in all RPs, if I’m allowed to.

Lioness075 Lioness075 : I'm gonna say not for now, but we'll see what interest is like. If there's a whole bunch of applicants then great, we'll have a large party of different writers! But if it just ends up as a small group of us then I may well allow for second characters. For now I'd work on the assumption that you'll be allowed one and think creatively as to how you could potentially weave the other one into the backstory/narrative. Or, alternatively, you could go all new with your characterisation ;)

I'm also trying to think of ways to get you guys all more involved in the plot. I have an extensive structure planned out with a few places designed to especially allow for subplots, but when we have our definite group of folks I'll probably message round, see who's interested in doing what and try to adapt :D

Just a small question :o! You mentioned 7 cities in the "settings" lore. But I counted 8, unless Dominid is not considered a city of its own?

Also! How many time 'jumps' (yes I just totally and fully and absolutely stole that terminology) or years in service does a watcher need to have to qualify as lieutenant? Edit: Just read the part about starting at level 1 officer. Still curious though!

Last edited:
Lioness075 Lioness075 : I'm gonna say not for now, but we'll see what interest is like. If there's a whole bunch of applicants then great, we'll have a large party of different writers! But if it just ends up as a small group of us then I may well allow for second characters. For now I'd work on the assumption that you'll be allowed one and think creatively as to how you could potentially weave the other one into the backstory/narrative. Or, alternatively, you could go all new with your characterisation ;)
Sounds good. ^^ I can stick with my female twin for now and then slyly add in the male later on. After all, nothing says I can't still reference a twin existing somewhere in the universe. I suppose my twins will just have to be on bad terms for now. :P

Lekiel Lekiel : Jumps is some nice terminology aha, probably should have used it in the first place aha. Yeah Dominid is not considered one of the seven cities because it's technically a floating airship and whilst it's about the same size as them, it's more of a seat of the government and its various institutes than something with as much culture as the cities. I didn't detail about progressing through the ranks much but it's done on a person-by-person basis, based on experience, acts of special bravery in particularly big incidences, and proven leadership skills. There will definitely be progressing through the ranks and 'leveling up' in the narrative though! :D

Lioness075 Lioness075 : Bad terms as is the other one would likely still be somewhere in the past, alive, maybe?

Lekiel Lekiel : Jumps is some nice terminology aha, probably should have used it in the first place aha. Yeah Dominid is not considered one of the seven cities because it's technically a floating airship and whilst it's about the same size as them, it's more of a seat of the government and its various institutes than something with as much culture as the cities. I didn't detail about progressing through the ranks much but it's done on a person-by-person basis, based on experience, acts of special bravery in particularly big incidences, and proven leadership skills. There will definitely be progressing through the ranks and 'leveling up' in the narrative though! :D

Lioness075 Lioness075 : Bad terms as is the other one would likely still be somewhere in the past, alive, maybe?
Yup, something like that. ^^ Leandra would have died before she could’ve made amends

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze :
disclaimer: SkyGinge.exe takes no responsibility for any code butchered in the character application progress. Terms and conditions apply.
Ay by the by, I know you wanted third person past tense, does that also apply to the sheet? I'd like to write it out like a data entry, but I can abide by your law otherwise.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Holy crap, that's amazing coding. I know very little about it myself and use a CS I basically borrowed from someone.

Ohhh, I haven't gotten a chance to even start mine yet. XD

To decredit myself, it is actually from the code that RI.a RI.a not only let me used but fixed when it went wrong! If you want a fuller image on the first bit then I think you have to play around with the height settings in one of the first divs. Anyhow I'll be taking a look at that character a little later today :)

To decredit myself, it is actually from the code that RI.a RI.a not only let me used but fixed when it went wrong! If you want a fuller image on the first bit then I think you have to play around with the height settings in one of the first divs. Anyhow I'll be taking a look at that character a little later today :)
Aye! Should've mentioned that. Oh well, it says somewhere in the sheet itself that he/she/it made it.

So fancy. T.T

I may be able to start working on my CS today, but likely won't finish it until tomorrow. I've got a bit of schoolwork I'm juggling (one low-level science college course and two upperclassmen courses (psychology and sociology) all in just June), and I am also in two other RPs (one which I've been terribly absent from for a long time already).

When I finally look at the actual coding, I'm just going to be so confused hehe.

I THINK... I am done... ish? I'm pretty sure I've got some minor errors here and there... but the main bits of my CS shud be all in ^3^

Will be off to my shower and all, will go through it again after!

I THINK... I am done... ish? I'm pretty sure I've got some minor errors here and there... but the main bits of my CS shud be all in ^3^

Will be off to my shower and all, will go through it again after!
I could only think of Detroit: Become Human when I saw the LED on the side of your character's forehead lol. Such a great video game. T.T

My character's going to be a bit different to yours so far when he finally gets completed - he's from a historic setting (Victorian Scotland) and a fresher face to this whole Watcher business so I'm looking forward to the dynamic we're going to have!

What ideas do you other interested folks have - where are you thinking your characters will be from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back