Other Post your real human stats here.

Speed: 7/10   I don't look like it but I will probably overrun you.

Strength: 4/10 I can lift somewhat heavy things, but also you can beat me with one single finger. What are muscles ?

Intelligence: 8/10 I may have a low modesty stat, though 

Charisma: 7/10 People tend to notice me a lot, even while I do everything to remain invisible. 

Influence: 2/10 Social? What's even that word? Humans really are not my thing. At least outside of the computer. On the internet, I have more influence. But still not an incredible one.

Speed: -1/10. Not even exaggerating here.

Strength: 7/10. I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GUY, AND THIS IS MY WEAPON.

Intelligence: 7.95/10. There's no way I can justify this without sounding arrogant or condescending, so just take my word for it.

Charisma: 2.5/10. I am the master of the wisecrack, but aside from that I have zero social skills.

Influence: 0/10. Ghost in the machine. Pure silence. Leave no traces.

Speed 3/10

Strength 4/10

Intelligence 9/10

Charisma 7/10

Influence 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed 

7/10

Strength- I'm a varsity athlete so I'm in pretty good shape :D

8/10

Intelligence- I'm in one of the best engineering programs in the world! Yay for supreme stress and academic competitiveness!

8/10

Charisma- I'm super socially awkward :D

4/10

Influence- People tend to forget I exist :D

4/10

Speed

7/10  Blame my school for the short transitions.

Strength

4/10 I'm weak. And by weak I mean WEAK... But speed can imitate strength. I can do quick punches and leave tremendously painful wounds, but I cannot damage bones as well. Unless I use Aikido. Or armlocks. Or leglocks. Or chokeholds. You get the idea.

Intelligence

9/10 I figured out the Dyson sphere's flaw in under five seconds. At three years old. But my stupid Obsessive Compulsive disorder and Attention Defecit disorder get in the way all the time.

Charisma

6/10

Influence

3/10 I don't like influencing,

Willpower

10/10

I never give up! No matter what! I used to make the worst art ever, but look at me now! They still suck. But not as much. At least now they look exactly like anime!

Wait, was I just... descriptive?!

Speed: ■■■■■■■■■

Speed: ■■■■■■■■■

Strength: ■■■■■■■■■

Intelligence:■■■■■■■■■

Charisma:■■■■■■■■■

Influence: ■■■■■■■■■

Inglip gave me powers.

speed: 1/10

strength: 4/10

intelligence: 5/10 (I'm average. I don't suck, but I'm not super smart either) 

charisma: 7/10

influence: 1/10 (I'm just another commenter on a webpage. I fade into the background. Just like Kido)

Speed: 7/10(Though it is only for half a minute)

Strength:0.5/10 (I'm weak and frail)

Intelligence: 8.5/10(Only in tests and exams)

Charisma:5/10(?)

Influence: 2/10(Kuudere means sacrificing your relevance)

Speed: 3/10

Strength: 6 or 7/10 (I'm stronger than I look)

Intelligence: 9/10 (This is coming from an honest point of view. Even though I don't act intelligent, I'm smarter than most people in most things)

Charisma: 0/10

Influence: 0/10

so my waist size i-

wait.

not those stats?

...oh

Speed: 0/10 unmoving

Strength:

Inner strength: 0/10

Outer strength: 1.5/10

Intelligence:

Initial thoughts: 2/10

Reconsideration after taking into account how most things go with other people: 24/10

Charisma: Unlimited

Influence: 1/10

Speed - 2/10 (Don't ask me to run marathons)

Strength - 5/10 

Intelligence - 8/10

Charisma - uhhhhh 1/1000

Influence - 3/10

Speed

4/10

Strength

3/10

Intelligence

8/10

Charisma

9/10

Influence

6/10

Speed 3-4/10

I tend to move and do things a little faster than most people, but it's not enough to rate note.

Strength 4-5/10

Depends on if I've had physical work lately- it takes me about a week to return to 'as fit as I tend to get'.

Intelligence 3-10/10

Reeeeeeeally depends on what you're qualifying as intelligence.  Puzzle solving tends to fluctuate, planning would probably rate a 0.5 most times, reacting on the fly runs high, and I may not be the fastest at it, but I can figure out how to leverage numbers systems (such as in games) as well as anyone else you'd care to name.

Charisma n/10

Seriously I don't even know how nobody has flipped out and killed me sometimes and other times I just magically exactly the right thing to say/do.

Influence 0.1/10

I have five friends.

Willpower n2/10

Peer pressure has never had any impact on me, but I must always eat all the Reese's Cups.  Even though I know it's more sugar than peanut butter.

Speed: 5/10

(I'm not that fast of a runner, but I'm not exactly slow either).

Strength: 4/10

(This one honestly depends on my mood, but I'm not a fighter. I can lift heavy objects, sure, but I could never win a fight with brute strength).

Intelligence: 7/10

(this one also depends on the moment. Most of the time, I'd like to say that I'm smarter than the average person, but do occasionally have moments where I become a complete dumbass).

Charisma: 6/10

(I tend to flip-flop around around here. Being known as the "nice kid" and "wisecrack" in different friend groups gets me into odd situations. However, I am a decent voice of reason when it comes to arguments).

Influence: 4/10

(Yeah, I usually stay to the background most of the time. However, when I do speak up, I have a little bit of influence).

Speed

1/10

Strength

3/10

Intelligence

8/10

Charisma

8/10

Influence

8/10

Willpower