Other Post a fact about yourself.

I can't eat food that are dull or muddy in color. They have to be bright or vivid in color or my brain practically rebels against me. It's lowkey frustrating because if I explain to people that, "Dull colored foods just aren't appetizing to me," I get looked at funny or told, "There's nothing wrong with it!" I'm sure there's not, but that doesn't change my brain being weird about it.

I listen to the same exact song for hours throughout my days while pretending to work on the 35+ missing assignments I have in school.
I didn't ask to be in school for a quarter of my life just to do something that'll benefit greedy corporate bitches the rest of my life.

I have extremely violent thoughts but I usually keep them to myself and never tell anyone about them, I usually end up breaking down once in a while.

I have this thing going on with me
I don't know exactly what it is
or why it exists
nor its purpose but
its something
It goes hand in hand with my crippling god complex, but---.........it's not that exactly

But who's to say that it's purpose isn't worthwhile? Honestly, I wouldn't know
The cause and effect of it hasn't affected anyone other than me so far
It feels so good but it hurts
I honestly don't know how to explain it......
On a related note,....I get this thing where I just get a sharp urge to stab myself continuously until I stop moving
I know that it's a bad thing and all that good stuff but
It's just an urge
No thought over than death
Just....nothing
Like nothing even matters
And it really doesn't
It's just so much anger toward myself for no reason at all in particular it's just-
Yeah
Idk
Consistent
Hehehh

But I like it
for some reason
I feel like a killer
A murderer of hearts
Of feelings
Of all emotion that ever existed
And I just want to hurt everything
On purpose for some reason
Not particularly at this moment
But there's so much pent up rage that I've never let out in my life that keeps building up so no wonder I want to kill people
One of my friends has urges to stab people non-stop
She hates herself for it
I don't blame her but for me for some reason
I love it
It makes me feel powerful
The control over people's lives and their deaths
The fact that I'm at my computer, sitting at home, cuddling with my plushies, talking to myself and laughing hysterically for reasons I've forgotten with a wave of madness so easily
conflicting thoughts flow through my mind as the beat plays in my ears, telling me every choice is a right one, and it doesn't matter which one I pick

What am I saying...?
Is this me?
Yes, I think this is who I really am. I know I'm not much, but I rival philosophers, and have more knowledge than I should, and more wisdom than most people I've met or known about
And yes, I'm pathetic, have a god complex; but I also have a big heart
That either makes me weak or strong; of which I am neither
I'm merely a spectator

Last edited:
or why it exists
nor its purpose but
its something
It goes hand in hand with my crippling god complex, but---.........it's not that exactly

On a related note,....I get this thing where I just get a sharp urge to stab myself continuously until I stop moving
It's just an urge
Just....nothing
And it really doesn't
It's just so much anger toward myself for no reason at all in particular it's just-
Yeah
Idk
Consistent
Hehehh
Relatable.

or why it exists
nor its purpose but
its something

It's just an urge
Just....nothing
And it really doesn't
Yeah
Idk
Consistent
Hehehh

But I like it
for some reason
I feel like a killer
A murderer of hearts
Of feelings
Of all emotion that ever existed
And I just want to hurt everything
On purpose for some reason
Not particularly at this moment
But there's so much pent up rage that I've never let out in my life that keeps building up so no wonder I want to kill people
One of my friends has urges to stab people non-stop
She hates herself for it
I don't blame her but for me for some reason
I love it
It makes me feel powerful
The control over people's lives and their deaths
The fact that I'm at my computer, sitting at home, cuddling with my plushies, talking to myself and laughing hysterically for reasons I've forgotten with a wave of madness so easily
conflicting thoughts flow through my mind as the beat plays in my ears, telling me every choice is a right one, and it doesn't matter which one I pick

What am I saying...?
Is this me?
Yes, I think this is who I really am. I know I'm not much, but I rival philosophers, and have more knowledge than I should, and more wisdom than most people I've met or known about
And yes, I'm pathetic, have a god complex; but I also have a big heart
That either makes me weak or strong; of which I am neither
I'm merely a spectator
This 99.9% describes me.

I extended it by 117 percent
Idk why I just got a hard urge to write more
Its the urge of insanity.

Its slipping through your fingers. But that is nothing to be worried about, because the same thing is happening to me.

Embrace the Fog of Madness and Nothingness, as I have done.

Its the urge of insanity.

Its slipping through your fingers. But that is nothing to be worried about, because the same thing is happening to me.

Embrace the Fog of Madness and Nothingness, as I have done.
I'm literally shaking and nervously biting my nails and the skin beneath them and there's no reason to be nervous at all

And I wouldn't call it that
More like the Drop of Infinity
for the infinite madness that could ensue on this earth if we so question order itself
Order is nothing without Chaos.

I am Chaos. Embrace the need of madness. The want of insanity. And let the instability take over.

Last edited:
I'm already unstable.

Besides, insanity will never work like that. One who's insane denies that they are consistantly, despite further horrendous action. I am not insane, no matter how close I am. As long as I remain aware of this fact, I shall be fine. It's obvious you know a bit about the topic, but could learn much before trying to pawn it off as a 'vibe' or an aesthetic.

I'm already unstable.

Besides, insanity will never work like that. One who's insane denies that they are consistantly, despite further horrendous action. I am not insane, no matter how close I am. As long as I remain aware of this fact, I shall be fine. It's obvious you know a bit about the topic, but could learn much before trying to pawn it off as a 'vibe' or an aesthetic.
STUPID STUPID STUPID

calling myself that.

i just like thinking of myself as insane.

people think HONEY does not go on SANDWICHES

that just makes me m a d

and then my college friends make fun of me, leading into this big cycle of them calling me "mad" or "unstable" and then me punching them and going to go eat my honey sandwiches.

I hate to break the chain of... whatever this is...

But here are three quick fun facts about myself:

-I have a habit of starting arguments and then getting bored with them quickly.
-Sex and sexual acts disturb and disgust me.
- When I was really young I thought I had a crush on the girl from Wizards of Waverly Place. Now I can't even remember her name which you may have been able to tell from me calling her "the girl from Wizards of Waverly Place."

STUPID STUPID STUPID

calling myself that.

i just like thinking of myself as insane.

people think HONEY does not go on SANDWICHES

that just makes me m a d

and then my college friends make fun of me, leading into this big cycle of them calling me "mad" or "unstable" and then me punching them and going to go eat my honey sandwiches.
*dies*
Well no you aren't stupid
if you have any questions just ask

also honey DOES go on sandwiches

It depends on the type of sandwich. If you put honey on a peanut butter sandwich? Understandable. If you put honey on a turkey sandwich? You're quite frankly a monster.

It depends on the type of sandwich. If you put honey on a peanut butter sandwich? Understandable. If you put honey on a turkey sandwich? You're quite frankly a monster.
But I mean what about honey ham I mean it's literally honey ham why not add a little more sweet?

o-o

*holds out hands*
I'm turning myself in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back