• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Baku.Katsu

call мe a good вoy.
Hello : )! It’s been a good three years since the last time I found myself here haha, I’ve been out of the game for a minute. I’m looking for a partner for a slow burn bxb romance, and I really enjoy darker plot themes, blood/gore, etc. I’ve seen an excessive number of animes so if you have any ships you might be interested in feel free to tell me, or we can discuss interests and genres along with our OCs and go from there! I’m also a third person semi-lit/literate RPer, and would prefer my partner at least be semi-lit. I like to feel like we writing a story together lol.

Hello : )! It’s been a good three years since the last time I found myself here haha, I’ve been out of the game for a minute. I’m looking for a partner for a slow burn bxb romance, and I really enjoy darker plot themes, blood/gore, etc. I’ve seen an excessive number of animes so if you have any ships you might be interested in feel free to tell me, or we can discuss interests and genres along with our OCs and go from there! I’m also a third person semi-lit/literate RPer, and would prefer my partner at least be semi-lit. I like to feel like we writing a story together lol.
I’ll rp with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back