• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Possible OC x OC search? 👀👀

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've been dabbling back in the world of art (and thus, have been creating numerous characters), and have been interested in using them in a RP of some sort. I'll make this short, hopefully it catches someone's interest!!

- Bonus if you also are an artist and enjoy ooc chat! It'd be super duper fun to share our art and obsess over our characters with new art and playlists and stuff!! 👀
- I'm looking to do OC x OC at the moment, but I'm willing to potentially double up in a fandom setting as well. Oc relationships, friendships, whatever. I'm a sucker for platonic rps but building romance is cool too 👌👌

Fandom settings/AUS
- My Hero Academia** (OC x OC, willing to double. Would be interested in having an oc paired with Toga, Dabi (platonic), Shigaraki, Denki, or possibly Izuku)
- Fruits Basket (OC x OC, not sure about doubling)
- Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun (OC x OC)
- Wednesday (OC x OC, willing to double for anyone who would be willing to play Enid or maybe Wednesday for me)
- Stranger Things (OC x OC, willing to possibly double)

Random OC pairings and tropes
- Hero x Villian
- Reunited lovers/siblings/whatever****
- Childhood friends/friends to lovers/slow-burn/pining best friend x oblivious friend/mutual pining***

- Delinquent/rebel x principle's daughter/good kid**
- Enemies/rivals to lovers
- Ex friends to enemies to lovers
- Exes to lovers again
- Love at first sight
- Forbidden love
- Grumpy x sunshine
- Love triangle
- Fake dating****
- Human x Supernatural (mermaid, alien, ghost, etc)**
- Patient x Patient***
- Runaway x Runaway****

That's all for now! I'm up for trying out other non-mentioned ones too so just let me know. Pm me if interested, and we can figure something out! ^^

Last edited:
So I've been dabbling back in the world of art (and thus, have been creating numerous characters), and have been interested in using them in a RP of some sort. I'll make this short, hopefully it catches someone's interest!!

- Bonus if you also are an artist and enjoy ooc chat! It'd be super duper fun to share our art and obsess over our characters with new art and playlists and stuff!! 👀
- I'm looking to do OC x OC at the moment, but I'm willing to potentially double up in a fandom setting as well. Oc relationships, friendships, whatever. I'm a sucker for platonic rps but building romance is cool too 👌👌

Fandom settings/AUS
- My Hero Academia** (OC x OC, willing to double. Would be interested in having an oc paired with Toga, Dabi (platonic), Shigaraki, Denki, or possibly Izuku)
- Fruits Basket (OC x OC, not sure about doubling)
- Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun (OC x OC)
- Wednesday (OC x OC, willing to double for anyone who would be willing to play Enid or maybe Wednesday for me)
- Stranger Things (OC x OC, willing to possibly double)

Random OC pairings and tropes
- Hero x Villian
- Reunited lovers/siblings/whatever****
- Childhood friends/friends to lovers/slow-burn/pining best friend x oblivious friend/mutual pining***

- Delinquent/rebel x principle's daughter/good kid**
- Enemies/rivals to lovers
- Ex friends to enemies to lovers
- Exes to lovers again
- Love at first sight
- Forbidden love
- Grumpy x sunshine
- Love triangle
- Fake dating****
- Human x Supernatural (mermaid, alien, ghost, etc)**
- Patient x Patient***
- Runaway x Runaway****

That's all for now! I'm up for trying out other non-mentioned ones too so just let me know. Pm me if interested, and we can figure something out! ^^
im interested and can do multiple of these!! my discord is .moook. if you wanna add me there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back