• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Possible Marvel Soulmate AU

NyxHysteria

Like the wise raven of Odin, I see all.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pairings I would love! (The canon character is the one I'd like you to play for me.)

Bucky Barnes/OC
Steve Rogers/OC
Loki Laufeyson/OC
Peter Parker(homecoming) /OC
Tony Stark/OC
Strange/OC

Soulmate AU ideas:

1) Each person has the first words written on them that their soulmate says to them.

2) Each person has a timer/clock on their arm/collarbone. It starts counting the moment you are born and it would stop on however old you are when you meet your soulmate.

3) Each person is born color blind, and the moment they meet their soulmate they suddenly see everything in color.

4) Each pair of soulmates have the same tattoo, which they were born with, on them somewhere.

Additionally:

1. Please be 18+
2. Please write at least a paragraph, it give me something to work with- I'm not a fan of one liners and their difficult to work with.
3. I can double (Steve,Bucky,Tony, Strange.)

Last edited:
Curious question, are you saying if I roleplays Tony, Steve, Bucky, or Strange for you you would be willing to double for a pairing with me?

Oooh. Would you be willing to double as Peter for me? I'd love to write as Tony or Strange! I'd be willing to give on of the others a shot.

I love the Soulmate AU ideas!

I can play any of those mentioned if you would kindly double as Peter Parker for me?

I love the Soulmate AU ideas!

I can play any of those mentioned if you would kindly double as Peter Parker for me?
Sure, I can play peter for you! Maybe you can play Tony?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back