• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vsland

Live Life, Love and Survive
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a Ben 10 rp that takes place after Omniverse.

My idea so far is that Ben falls in a fight to save the Earth, but before doing so, he contacts Azmuth and tells him it's time.

Ben had been creating an elite team at the Plumbers Academy and had requested Azmuth to create them each a new omnitrix with only 10 transformations each. Each Omnitrix was made with their specific owner in mind and so it only works for them.

Azmuth reluctantly agrees to do so, creating the new omnitrix for the students. Once Ben fell, it was up to this team to protect the universe.

Welp, I already have an omnitrix loadout from another rp that didn't happen so

Fair enough, though I would rather look at it to make sure it isn't anything too op, ya know

Welp, I already have an omnitrix loadout from another rp that didn't happen so

Sorry for the RP dying.

But yeah, my eyes be on this baby. Might use my roster from the above mentioned RP. The unrevealed roster of my personals.

Sorry for the RP dying.

But yeah, my eyes be on this baby. Might use my roster from the above mentioned RP. The unrevealed roster of my personals.
Time to just steal everyone from that promised rp 😈

Again I'd like to see your omnitrix line up via dms, just to make sure it isn't too op.

Hell yeah, that makes 4 people. Enough to start a decent sized squad

I'll dm you some ground rules on the omnitrixs and work on the character sign up

Oh man I had the exact same thought for a story like this not too long ago if this is still up and running I'd be happy to join if you want me to

Oh man I had the exact same thought for a story like this not too long ago if this is still up and running I'd be happy to join if you want me to
Unfortunately, this rp had a case of the 'dying before it really got started' syndrome

Would you consider resuscitation?
Maybe, but it was quite a bit of work to get everything and everyone prepared and I'd need way more free time on my hands to even consider it, which unfortunately I currently do not have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back