• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Porter's school for gifted individuals.

Akira watched as he struggled. "What's wrong?" She asked worried, he looked like he was in pain. Akira was shocked when he bowed down. "Um no, really its f--" she stopped talking as she thought of something. Maybe he will tell me why he's in pain all of the time, maybe I can help. She thought to herself. "So...why are you in such a stressed state?" She asked. "And, you really don't have to bow." She smirked.

Vadel laughed. "I don't know your classes, check your schedule." She suggested. "And if you don't have it you can go to the office, maybe they'll tell you."

"Ew, no." He said, walking into the building. he was about to say something, until he bumped into someone.

Ashlynn fell over, before looking up at who she bumped into. "A....." She was shocked.

"Um.... You okay?" Allen asked, putting a hand out to help her up. It'd been so long, Allen had forgotten what his own sister looked like.

Akuma stood up again. "Is that really what you want to know, well I am in you're debt, so if this is what you desire I will tell."

"A year ago I awoke with no memorys at all, other then my name and my faith. What I didn't know is that something had made me half demon. Since that day I have been fighting mentaly to keep that demon part of me in check, it causes me pyshical pain and sometimes I even lose my concense and enter a dream world of mayhem inside my mind. The pills stop this, I don't know where I got them though and I'm almost out, and if I did submit to my demonic side the pain may end, but I would no longer be a priest I would become the thing I swore to eradicate. Dose that answer you're question my lady."

Akumas smile and slipped away, a firm look replaced it as he bowed once more out of habit.

@JackSkellington

"Okay well have fun embarrassing yourself when you walk into the wrong class." She joked, chuckling. She looked at the girl Allen had bumped into and smiled kindly as he held out his hand.

Akira nodded and was shocked at what he told her. "So you don't remember what happened? That's crazy..." She dazed off thinking about it. "I'm sorry about that..." She trailed off. "But I can help you know? I help people with memories they want to remember, and memories that they want to forget." She smiled. "I'll help you anytime that you need."

She jumped up and hugged him. She mumbled a quick "I missed you so much...."

There's only 2 things Allen hated more than affection: His brother, and affection from people he didn't know. "Okay. That's enough." he pushed her off. "Who are you, and why are you hugging me?" He asked, very assertively.

Akuma smiled at Akira "Then I would be even deeper in you're debt madam, and I don't know what's hidden in those memories and having them won't fix my problem now. So for the time being I will be fine. Know on the material of repayment, my words are meaningless only action can repay so from this day forward I will be you're butler until I have repaid my debt to you, it is my duty as a priest."

Akuma smiled and bowed once more. "unless you have a problem with that madam. "

@JackSkellington

Vadel was confused at what was going on. She stood there with an eyebrow raised wondering if Allen knew her. It was apparent that he didn't, or else he wouldn't have pushed her off. Did she know him? Or was she mistaken....vadels mind was racing with thoughts.

Akira was confused and tilted her head to the side scratching the back of her head. "You don't have to do that, really. I know its your way of repaying, and I'm not trying to be rude, but you should have freedom like everyone else." She smiled back. "Plus, I never really need anything anyway, so you wouldn't be doing anything at all if I said yes." She laughed lightly.

@Drewcifer

@Artorias

Akuma looked up at Akira. "Umm OK then, at least stop bye my place for dinner. I'll cook you something, surprisingly I still remember how to do that, and I've gotten nothing but good reviews from people I've cooked for before."

Akuma smiled again.

"well I must be off to my next class madam, may the gods drown you in there good fortune."

Akuma walked of happy, without really knowing why. Mabey it was cause that stressful pain would be gone for the next 24 hours do to that pill, or he just liked talking to Akira. Either way he was happy, he gave a quick prayer to the gods and walked into his next class.

@JackSkellington

"Wh.... One sec..." She said, closing her eyes.

"Um.... okay then...." Allen replied, and waited for something to happen. And something did happen. What happened is that Ashlynn sent Allen flashbacks of when he was alive, and they were together. After, he blinked a few times in disbelief. "Ash...." He mumbled, and hugged her really really tightly.

"Ow.... Hi..." Ashlynn whispered.

Akira started laughing. "Well, okay then. I will." She smiled, surprised at his happiness, but being happy was definitely a good thing, especially for Akuma. She nodded as he walked away to his next class and she turned around too, off to her next class. She sat down at her desk when she realized she had no idea where he lives. "Oh well, I'm sure I'll see him sometime before school ends anyway." She said to herself.

Vadel watched the family reunion and smiled cheerfully. It was great, she got to see her parents again, and Allen got to see his sister that he thought he'd never see again.

@Drewcifer

"But seriously though." He said, pulling away from the hug. "That's half of the affection you get for the year." he clenched a fist.

"Yes, sir!" She yelled, saluting him.

Vadel smiled at them and then walked away to go find a seat on the floor so they could have some time to catch up. She leaned against a wall and tilted her head back, daydreaming. It was cool that they got to meet after all of this time. I'm happy for them, she thought.

@Drewcifer

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma finished up with his last class of the day. When he realized he never told Akira his dorm number or anything. He walked into the school hallway and decided to wait she would have to walk bye eventually.

@JackSkellington

Akira finally got out of class, and began walking towards her locker to get all of her things. She put in her combination and got her stuff, beginning to proceed down the hall again. On her way out she saw Akuma. "Hi!" She called, seeing him in the hallway.

@Artorias

Akuma walked over to Akira. "I kinda just remembered I didn't tell you were my dorm was, you can just follow me there." He said kindly.

"Oh and thanks again for helping me earlier, you're a life saver." Akuma said as he began to walk twords his dorm.

@JackSkellington

Akira nodded and followed him. She could not completely trust him though, of course. They have known each other for only a day or two, if even that. So she was prepared for a fight if needed. Akira smiled. "Yeah no problem." She said. She didn't think he was a bad person, but she couldn't be sure. She hoped he wasn't.

@Artorias

Akuma lead Akira to his dorm and let her in. "Sorry it's a bit cluttered, I wasn't planning on inviting over any guests. Make youreself at home, and I'll make dinner. ...Is there any dish you would prefer." Akuma said as he pulled down cooking utensils.

@JackSkellington

Akira smiled. "Its fine." She said, sitting down in a chair. "There was nothing special I was thinking of, just surprise me." She smiled as she cracked her knuckles.

Vadel heard footsteps coming towards her and she perked her head up to see Allen. "Oh hi." She greeted. "Me too..." She said then got up off of the floor. "Wanna do something or something?" She asked.

@Drewcifer @Artorias

"What do you wanna do?" She asked scratching the back of her head. "How was time with your sister?" She asked beginning to walk towards the exit of the school.

@Drewcifer

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma decided to make

This:
tumblr_lyyqwqR3sq1qgtvlpo1_r1_1280.jpg

He began cooking as he chatted with Akira. "So how long have you been attending this school" He asked as he added a pinch of pepper to the recipe.

@JackSkellington

"I've been in school for quite a while." She said. "A couple years." She scratched the back of her head and looked around at his nice dorm room. "You just joined today right?" She asked as she could smell the food he was cooking.

Vadel kept walking along, waiting for Allen's reply.

@Drewcifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back