• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Porter's school for gifted individuals.

Adrenaline Junkie

Lemon Grenadier
Welcome to Porter's school for gifted individuals. Here, you may learn to use and control your abilities, while also making many new friends along the way. I hope you enjoy!

-Drew

Vadel walked up to the cold steel gates and wondered what lies inside. She looked up to the tall, many storied building. I wonder if this is where I can finally settle down. She thought to herself. I'm tired of running.

She grabbed one of the steel bars and closed her eyes.

"Finally." She said out loud.

She pushed the gates open and walked through the entrance. She walked up the stairs and met a door with very detailed carvings. With a deep breath she rang the doorbell an heard its beautiful chimes.

Her katana was strapped to her back and she braced herself.

"I'm ready for anything now...."

Allen rides up to the giant building on his dirt bike. He gets off and takes off his helmet, adjusting his hair a bit.

This. is going to be. AWESOME! He thinks to himself as he walks up to the gates.

He opens them, and sees a girl standing there. "Hey. you new also?" he says, approaching her.

Vadel hears the motor of a bike off in the distance as the sounds gets louder and finally stops at the gates. She turns around and sees a boy around her age. She was new to this whole 'talking to people thing' and didn't know what to say when he asked her a question.

"Um, yeah I'm new. I just arrived here." She answered as he walked up.

He plays with his hair a bit more before playfully lightly punches her in the arm. "I'm Allen. Most people call me by my last name, though, Bellamy. Others call me Bell. Your choice, though" He says, and opens the door.

"Oh." She says as he lightly punches her arm. "I- I'm Vadel, my full name is Vadel Jay Rios." She paused as he opened the door. "You can just call me Vadel, or Jay, or Rios." She laughed lightly. "I think I will call you by your first name, Allen." She said with a small smile and a nod of her head.

"Vadel.... Cool name." He says, holding the door for her. "I just moved here from NYC, yo-" He stopped talking, mid-sentence. "Shit...." He says, and starts running back to his Dirt Bike.

"Thank you, I like yours too." She stated nicely. She was about to comment on his sentence of where he came from, but was confused on his rush to get back to his bike. She stood in the doorway confused and walked slowly and curiously over to where he was at but kept her distance, not wanting to interrupt what he was doing. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

He takes a screwdriver and a switchblade out of his pocket. "Yeah.... One sec...." He says nervously, and starts taking apart his bike.

She tilted her head slightly and started to laugh a little. She wondered what this boy was so stressed about. A tree grew tall and reached to the sky a couple feet away. She walked over to it and picked an apple. It was perfect, and dark red. She tossed it up in the air and played catch with herself then walked over to him leaning against the gate. "Need any help?"

"No thanks....." He says, putting it back together. He sighed and put the knife and screwdriver back in his pocket. "Okay.... Let's go..." He says, walking back to the door.

"Okay then." She said even more confused before. She just watched him take his bike apart and put it back together just like that. It was impressive, but it made her confused, what was the point of that? She asked herself. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter she thought. She walked back up the steps and opened the big heavy door.

Allen helped her with the door, and held it open for her again. "Yes, I know" He says, staring at the ground. "Yeah! Okay, OKAY JEEZ I FUCKING GET IT" He screams, as if he's in an argument with someone.

She grabbed the door and then let go of it as she flinched back. It slowly closed with a loud thud. She walked back and got her katana out, pulling it out slowly.

Woah, She said to herself.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"UGH. I FUCKING HATE YOU." He shouts, and shoots a black flame at the ground from his hand. He looks up at Vadel. "Oh um... Not you.... H-" He stops talking again. "Oh um... I'm a Necromancer, by the way. And an Umbramancer...."

He could talk to the dead? What amazing sorcery...

"How did you learn that?" She asked curiously, but still kept her distance seeing that he could shoot deadly black flames from his hands.

"And why do you keep stopping yourself in the middle of a sentence?"

"That's amazing..." She said looking up at him in awe. She slipped her katana back behind her and walked towards him slowly. "But you look normal, I would never guess that y-" she paused to look at him. "Well I'm not saying that you aren't normal, its just that, its amazing sorcery." She walked inside as he held the door open for her. "Lets try to actually make it inside this time." She laughed.

"Yeah." He said, laughing as he spoke. He walked in next to her, and what he saw was amazing. a 50-foot statue of Rose Porter. "What the fuck....?" He said as his jaw dropped. "I've never seen a statue with... such detail..." He said in awe.

Vadel looked at the statue and studied it. "Yes, it is very detailed. It is beautiful." She looked all around at the large building. It had paintings and magnificent art all around. People walked around.

"Oh god. I'm terrified of this many people all at once. I don't know if I can handle this."

"I can fix that." Allen says, grabbing Vadel's arm. "This might feel a little weird at first" He says, closing his eyes. Within ten seconds, everyone is gone, except for 12 completely new people. "Welcome to Limbo" He says, high-fiving one of the people. "Hey, Bell!" The person says. "What's u- Woah.... Who's this?" He says, staring at Vadel.

Vadel closed her eyes too, and was afraid to open them when he was done doing his spell, or whatever kind of magic it was. Vadel hid behind Allen peering from the side and looking up at the person. "Allen." She whispered. "What did you just do? Is that a..a-a ghost!?" Vadel asked looking up at them.

"First of all, I just did enhanced Necromancy. And secondly, no. That's a phantom. Like me! ....Excuse me, for a minute" Allen says, letting go of her arm and grabbing the other person by the hair. He drags him away and they start talking, and by the way they look, they're not happy.

"Wait wait wait wait.....YOURE A PHANTOM?" She asked as he walked away with the other person to talk.

"I should really start getting to know people before hanging out with them." She said with a crooked smile as she ran a hand through her long dark hair. She looked over at the two talking, well actually they looked unhappy, maybe they were arguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back