• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Porter's school for gifted individuals.

"Allen, there are so many people on this planet, how would you even know that?" She asked crossing her arms. "There has to be good people somewhere out there."

Anna silently glided through the night sky with her wings enjoying the rush of wind hitting her face. She decided to fly low so that she could read the street names, she was only about 8 feet in the air. Speeding past many streets searching for the schools street name "you know what I give up" she shouted in a frustrated tone "the night doesn't scare me anyways I'm sure I'll be fine for the night" she lied to herself, in reality the night terrified her.

Ashlynn looked up and saw a girl flying. She began reading her mind. "Oh, Porters school!? I GO THERE!!! FOLLOW MEEEEEE!!!" She shouted at her, and ran off.

Anna stood wide eyed at the girl and carefully followed her, she learned a while ago to be cautious about who you trust and follow.

She quickly swooped down and caught her bringing her back on her feet "you should be care full..." she said "although i don't blame you for not seeing it" she added.

Anna's eyes widened "oh your crying..... no please don't cry!" She said quickly a bit freaked out "okay umm" she thought quickly before grabbing both her arms "close your eyes" was all she said before she began to fly with a tight grip on her arms, she glided down each street quickly and does down the street that led to the school that the girl had brought her to. She burst inside even if it was late she flew into the nurses office setting her on a chair "o-ok ummm" she said searching through the cabinets.

She quickly pulled put a rag, a bandage, and some peroxide. She frantically poured some peroxide on the rag "it gonne burn a little" she said nervously and placed the rag on the spot where it was bleeding.

Akuma woke up the next morning (or rolled out of bed and woke up in the night. (Depending on how time works)) He stretched and showered and put on fresh clothes, before walking out of his dorm and into the hallway. Today he decided he would take it easy and explore the rest of the campus.

"Sorry..." she said, she felt like she was helping a child with how she was acting, all hyper and careless. She carefully wrapped the bandage around the cut and got up "see you around" she said figuring shed look around the school she blindly walked out of the nurses office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back