• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Porter's school for gifted individuals.

She lightly went off the ground around 3 inches so that she wasnt being dragged "why do you seem so hyper?" She asked

Ashlynn stopped short, making her go flying a few feet. she got up and tackled Allen. "HI!!!" She yelled, hugging him.

"Ugh, not again..." He mumbled, rolling his eyes. (GTG)

Akuma walked out into the school garden. He liked flowers, he sat on a bench and enjoyed the breeze and the scents. He decided that this was his favorite place in the school. He also wondered what Akira was doing. He wanted to see her again.

Vadel was surprised at all of the commotion. She laughed as she saw Allen's sister again. His sister was very interesting, not in a bad way though. She was happy to see a new face, someone she hasn't seen before, a girl who seemed to be just around the same age.

Akira opened her eyes to the sound of her alarm clock going off. According to the time, it has been going off for an hour already and akira was one hour late for school. She got up quickly and got ready then was on her way out the door. She got to the school and went to the office to check in with them, she didn't want to have any unexcused absences.

@Drewcifer

@Artorias

Vadels eyes widened as Allen told his sister to get off. He did not look too happy. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm not in the mood...." He mumbled.

"Aw, Come on! I just want you to meet someone!" Ashlynn yelled.

"You know I don't like people, Ash." He replied, pushing her off.

"No! YOU HAVE TO!" She yelled, pulling him up

Anna laughed a little as they argued and she carefully brought herself onto the ground. "Be care full.. don't forget about your knee" Anna said quickly

@Drewcifer

@JackSkellington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back