• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Porter's school for gifted individuals.

(@Artorias , they're not at school. And also, Allen's a dude.)

"You might want to see this...." He said, grabbing her hand and going into Limbo. He let go, and in front of them stood her parents. "I'm gonna give you guys some space...." Allen whispered, walking away.

Vadel ran to them and hugged them tightly, without any words, and started balling her eyes out. "I-i-i m-mm-missed you g-guys so mmuch!" She cried, still hugging them. After a while she pulled herself together and looked up at them. "How long can you guys stay?" She asked curiously.

Akira got up from the wall and walked down the hall seeing Akuma. "Whatcha up to?" She asked.

@Drewcifer

@Artorias

Allen walked back over. "We can stay as long as we want. Actually, if they walk with you, they can come with you anywhere. You just need something or someone to get into Limbo." He said, twitching.

@JackSkellington

Vadel turned around and hugged Allen tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She repeated happily then pulled away. "Thank you for getting me here." She smiled innocently. She turned back to her parents and then looked at Allen. "Do you guys know each other?" She asked.

"You're we-" He was cut off by a hug. He hated affection. He rolled his eyes, but let it happen. "Not until now, no..." He said, clenching a fist.

"Oh.." She said, noticing Allen was kind of angry. "Sorry, but I couldn't help it." She whispered. "Well Allen! Meet my parents." They introduced themselves.

"Hey. You probably heard her." He mumbled something and laughed a bit to himself. "Anyway.... My name's Allen" @JackSkellington

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma gave Akira a kind smile. Then he gripped his head. *OK* he thought to himself *count...1.2.3.4.5..I am akuma* Akuma gripped his head again then leaned against the wall. Akuma looked at Akira with panicked eyes "C..could you get me some water please." he said frantically.

@JackSkellington

"My names Jackson, this is my wife, Merely." Vadel dad said, introducing himself. "Nice to meet you Allen." Merely smiled.

Akira smiled back then looked worriedly at him as he leaned against the wall. "Yeah no problem." She ran to a water fountain and grabbed a clean blue water container from her backpack. She filled it up and then ran back, handing it to him.

@Drewcifer

@Artorias

They smiled warmly then called vadel over. They all chatted for a while until her mom and dad had to go. Vadel walked up to Allen. "Well, my parents had to leave, what do you wanna do now?" She asked tilting her head. "Go back to school?"

He sighed. "Why not?' Allen asked, sarcastically. He grabbed her arm and teleported back to school. He let go and walked into the building. "Let's go." he said.

She smiled at him then rolled her eyes. "Was that sarcasm I heard?" She asked jokingly. Suddenly they were teleported back to school. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Wait!" She shouted. "Since you teleported us here, does that mean we could've got to my hometown much quicker?"

"It fucking better have been.... Do you know how long I've waited to do this?!" He asked, pulling out his M1911 and shooting a random cop he saw walking by

"Jeez! It was! Don't shoot me!" She joked holding up her hands then gasped when he shot a random cop. "Dude!? What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Be right back." He said, disappearing into the ground, and after a few seconds, he re-appeared and the cop got back up and walked away like nothing happened.

Vadel fell back onto the ground and just stared up at the sky. "Why?" She said. "How?" She said. "You know what, just don't answer." She said then bursted out laughing at the randomness.

"Oh I don't know...maybe it might be the fact that you have all Of THESE CRAZY POWERS THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT!" She smiled. "But I'm really not sure."

Akuma took the water and took a small bottle of pills out of his pocket. *I'm almost out* he thought to himself and he knew he wasn't getting his hands on more anytime soon.

Akuma took a sip of water and one of the pills and pain like no other surged threw his body, he held back his scream an instead it came out as a pathetic wimper a pup would make.

With that finished he inhaled deeply and looked at Arika, seemingly back to normal. "Thank you sincirely miss, I am in you're debt, at this point as a priest I must repay you. Is there anything you need me to do."

Akuma got on one knee and bowed waiting for a reply.

@JackSkellington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back