• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Damafaud

Kitty
Welcome to Skyblue Island!

DIscuss your idea and pokedollar conversion rate here 😌

• What Pokemon can I use?
    While Skyblue Island is located in Hoenn Region, any pokemon is allowed for the roleplay. Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos can reasonably live on the island due to the diverse climate. Alolan and Galarian pokemon might be brought over by other residents or stayed to the island. Hisuian Pokemons are extinct... unless they came from a fossil or something, idk. Make a good story if you want one. Same story with legendaries. Like... why would Tapu Koko chill here.

That said, Mega-evolution will not be possible with the lack of trainer, as is Gigantamax pokemon due to the lack of power spots.

How does moves work in this roleplay?
    Refer to the anime more than to the game. Your Pokemon can use any moves it naturally can, plus TM/HM Moves if it was owned by a trainer before or taught by another pokemon. Also egg moves I guess.

How strong/What level should I make my Pokemon be?
    You are either pokemon released by a trainer or a wild pokemon, so just make a rough estimate. It's a slice-of-life RP so I'm not that strict on power level. Personality and story > Power.

Your Pokemon is a Choice Band-holding Strong Jaw Dracovish? Ok that's cute hun mine is a magnemite that rolled out of the ship as it left and is now completely distressed because he can't eat more poffins so he started trying to learn cooking despite having no hands.

How many character/Pokemon can I make?
    One is fine, two is cool, I'm hovering my hand over the 'delete rp to erase existential crisis' when you make three. Make as many as you can handle! Side characters and NPCs allowed.

Last edited:
I’ll get my cs worked on today!
For those looking, I’ll be starting with a female Bulbasaur.

What of other waterbound Pokemon? Basculegion was going to be one of my plans.
Water? In Hoenn region??? /s

Waterbound pokemon will definitely be more limited in terms of mobility, but I'd say we can make it work with how much rivers and wetlands are around. Communication with others will be imlortant to set up scenes if you really use a waterbound Pokemon! I won't stop you if you are set on it

Could always cheese it and go “ah, like the games you can see them floating around on land near water sources”
Up to Dama though cause they’re the gm

Could always cheese it and go “ah, like the games you can see them floating around on land near water sources”
Up to Dama though cause they’re the gm
Wait that sounds cool tho

And you already get the incentive not to do it from birb Pokemons around

So i am looking at some pokemon to see if i can use them on the island just wanted to make sure.
SO i have
1. Regidrago
2. Shiftry
3.Darkrai
Just going to get some ideas

So i am looking at some pokemon to see if i can use them on the island just wanted to make sure.
SO i have
1. Regidrago
2. Shiftry
3.Darkrai
Just going to get some ideas
Shiftry sounds cool! For Regidrago and Darkrai you'll need some reason why they stray so far from Split Decision Ruin in Galar/New Moon Island in Sinnoh to this humanless island in Hoenn

I myself was thinking about playing an aged Eevee who has changed hands many times but was never able to evolve,and now lives as a gardener on the island.

Or maybe a Steenee who is trying to evolve by mastering martial arts.

Or another kind of Fighting Pokemon.

Sorry i am new where does the CS sheet go onto ?

It was linked on the first page of this thread,and at the little bar at the top.

It was linked on the first page of this thread,and at the little bar at the top.
Thank you very much :)

Hopefully gonna get Chisa the rest of the way hammered out. Just gotta determine her moveset, skills, and hash her background out a little more fully. I’ve been poking at her cs between breaks at work since this weeks been wild for me 😆

Hey, wassah. I usually like to see how group rps play for a bit before I join, but I'm considering this one.

So far, I'm thinking one of these:

A wild Bulbasaur and his Psyduck best friend.

Absol that worked at a retirement home.

Either a Murkrow or Corvisquire who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

An original Pokemon that is a floaty slimy short snake with arms who likes eating spaghetti and "playing" piano. Often simultaneously.

A bratty lillipup or snubull.

A sandile with exactly one braincell bouncing around in its head like a screensaver.

A blind baby deino (redundant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back