• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon!

toxicdeliquency

Hey there, is anyone interested in a Pokemon roleplay group? It would follow a group of trainers (or coordinators, or breeders, or whatever your heart desires) on their journey to become the very best. Only thing I ask is you're 17+ and at least write 2+ paragraphs as responses. I think this group would be amazing for character development! I've also never run a group, so I may need help in that area hehe. But, if you're interested let me know!

I was actually looking just for something like this, so I'd be interested in seeing it and maybe joining.

toxicdeliquency toxicdeliquency I have a few questions about this, if that's ok?

1. What region will we be in?
2. How long after the events of the main games does this take place?
3. Will we be receiving starters, or will we start with our own pokemon? If we start with our pokemon, how experienced can our trainers be?
4. How will you be tackling battles and the unrealistic four move limit? Will we be allowed to combine moves into entirely new ones?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back