• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Vera Valle

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
~
  • ~ Ruins Team ~

As the group made their way to the ruins off of a route 6, the large stone bridge stood in their way. In the distance, a rumbling waterfall could be heard from Fogma falls, where a massive waterfall deposited into the valley in an explosion of mist.

The bridge was the only connection to the ruins, and it seemed to be ancient. Entire sections had fallen away, making the edges unsafe. Anyone who fell off would probably be swept off by the fast current under them, leading to Laketown.

Passing through it, a massive monolith structure unfolded, set up like a ziggurat, a stepped temple. A few pillars lay broken on the wayside.

There had actually been an ancient people that had lived in Vera Valle, though no trace of them remained, save for these single ruins, the Cirriform Ruins. It had been a rather recent discovery, and archeologist were eager to unlock the inside, but wild pokemon made it difficult.

In front of the three, a single entrance led down into the ruins itself, chittering could be heard inside, and the occasional drop of water.

Suddenly, Akira's ringtone would go off.

"Hello, Akira? I hope I'm not waking you again. It occurs to me it might be easier with your group someone in your group had access to the TM flash. If I recall right, you have a shinx, right? I forgot what you called him. Anyways, I'm downloading the TM to your phone. Tell Ianthe and Laren I say hi."

Back