• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Telios Continent

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kane nodded as Dylan pulled out her wallet, and as he set his won wallet onto the table in front of them he began returning his Pokemon to their balls. Now that they were fed, there was little reason for them to be out - except to clog up pathways, of course. Then, however, Dylan began asking more questions. This, in turn, made Kane's eyebrow raise.

Kane listened as Dylan talked; bombarding him with a multitude of hard hitting queries. "Why do I do this? I don't know...I guess, I just don't feel ready to get a proper job yet. Most of my life has been on the sea, travelling from region to region with no real place to call home. I guess, just for a while, I just want to travel with my Pokemon for once. Get them stronger, not just physically but mentally, too. In turn, I wanna let them strengthen me as a person. I felt like being a Trainer was the best way to do that." He then hesitated, before continuing. "Look, Dylan, I know I may not be the best Trainer - hell, I'll not even come close - but I am dedicated to my Pokemon and to being the best Trainer I can be. If my way isn't the right way, so be it - learning is part of the whole 'getting better' deal. You learn nothing by being perfect, after all." Kane was very clearly telling the truth with this - although, it was highly unlikely such a person like him would even lie to begin with. Especially something so deep and important like this.

Just as he finished speaking, Kane noticed that she had turned to look at her Lucario. Ryker was probably speaking to her, but what it could be about was beyond him. Fortunately, to break the tension, their waiter arrived with the bill. Kane swiftly paid for his portion, than awaited for Dylan as he put his card back in his sea-worn wallet.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

So that's why he was dong it, he wasn't ready to grow up yet. Or, didn't really know how to and settle. Mei figured that she could understand that after learning about the boy's traveling past. It would be hard for someone to go from the way of living that they know, to trying to settle down completely. But he also wanted to be able to go on a journey of his own to bond with his team. The same way Dylan had bonded with hers, even though their reasons for doing so were different. However before she could get a word out the waiter was stand at their end of the table asking the young woman to pay her share of the bill, and she did so at her own pace.

Once she finished the girl's credit card found its way back into her icy colored wallet, which then found its way back into the pocket of her costume dress. After her wallet was back in their she pulled out four Pokeballs and returned all her Pokémon, except for Ryker. This all due to the fact that he was never a real fan of being locked inside of the device. In a moment of silence, Dylan reflected on what Kane had to say only a handful of minutes ago.

"You know, I never anything about being perfect. We're all imperfect in more ways than one," the young woman told the boy rather calmly as she rested her blue eyed gaze on him. This son of the sea was rather, bold to say the least. Slowly, she pushed her chair out from under the table so that she is able to stand up on a moment's notice. "But your reasoning's sound like that of a true Pokémon trainer when you speak of your Pokémon." With that, the young woman stood up out of her chair. Her Lucario, who was still seated beside her, also stood up after moving his chair back. Dylan looked over at Kane as she decided to ask him one last question while they were still in the restaurant, "What do you plan on doing for the rest of this festival? I don't expect you to sit in this restaurant all afternoon and evening. But then again, what do I know?"
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

It meant quite a lot to Kane as Dylan explained to him that he looked like a proper Pokemon trainer. He never had been certain if he had been doing things correctly, so it put his mind at ease to hear a better trainer than him telling him that he was doing a good job. "Thanks, that means...a fair amount. With this sort of thing, it's hard to tell whether you're doing the right thing, you know?"

Once he saw that Dylan had paid and was standing up to leave, Kane joined her. He enjoyed the food but...well, once he finished eating he wasn't a fan of waiting around. There was no need for it, in his opinion - perhaps that meant he was impatient, but so be it. Besides, it was a busy day today, so getting out as quickly as possible was probably best for everyone involved. As she asked the old sailor's son what he was doing for the rest of the day, he suddenly felt a little awkward. He had no idea what he wanted to do. Then, a thought hit him. "Erm...well, I've always wanted to see the city from atop the Ferris wheel, so I might go there."

From there, however, he wasn't really sure. Kane was the sort of person who did things as they came, and rarely planned ahead. "What about you?"

The boy's thanks caused her to look at him surprised. Usually people didn't really thank her, especially when it came to her opinion. "Well um," blushing a bit, it took the girl a moment to clear her throat before speaking again, "You're welcome." Before they could leave Dylan made sure to push in her chair along with her other Pokémon's seats while Ryker helped. She had remember that it was rude to leave a chair out for other people to worry about.

When he joined her free side and spoke of what he wanted to do, the young woman started leading him and her partner out of the restaurant. "The Ferris wheel you say?" As Ryker opened the door and held it for them Mei looked over at Kane, shielding her eyes from the rays as the stepped out, "I heard that was something couples usually do. Apparently it holds some sort of romance to it." The Lucario, who was now back at his trainer's side, rolled his eyes as he listened to her speak. But she wasn't totally wrong. Most of the people she had heard this from were couples that would walk by her back in her home region if there where ever an upcoming town celebration of sorts. Though you could always ride such thing as a friend, but Dylan never really knew that.

Hearing Kane ask what she was going to do the girl simply shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not really sure what else there is here to do that might interest me.... most I might find are a few vendors that sell sweets..." If she did find a vendor that suited her fancy, she'd be looking for any sweets made out of Pecha berries for herself. Whenever Dylan and her Pokémon were journeying long distances she'd always try to find a berry tree or two so that they could munch on what the plant grew.

Tucking his own chair in, with a similar mindset to Dylan, Kane nodded with a smile as the woman replied to him. Allowing himself to be taken out of the restaurant, as their table was immediately repurposed and cleaned for someone else, by Dylan he began following her mindlessly - letting his legs do what they fancied. As Dylan questioned his choice of activity, Kane blushed quite heavily. "Oh! Is it? Erm...I didn't mean it like that!" He had just met Dylan, and he probably had already made himself look like a weird creep. He spent most of of his life as a sailor on the sea with his father - probably one of the most unromantic and oblivious men in the world - so hadn't really learned of the subtle telltale signs of love. It wasn't really his thing, anyways - he was terrible at it. As it turns out, having a dangerous and time stealing hobby like sailing wasn't really that appealing to women. Fair enough.

It was clear he was flustered by his silly mistake, as his accent had changed once again to his proper Hoenn Sootopolis accent (which I imagine to be something like Irish or something) and he was twiddling with the anchor on his costume. After he listened to what Dylan wished to do, he nodded furiously. "Ahem...that sounds good." After a few deep breathes, he calmed himself down and returned to the accent he puts on for others.

Dylan looked over at Kane when he started to speak, rather loudly at that. Her blue eyed gaze so saw that the boy's face so see that it had changed in color. From having been a normal tan to bright red. Had she embarrassed him? Ryker was laughing beside his trainer as he to saw the boy's face, but he knew something as wrong with him with the change in his aura. "My, my, my. I think he interpreted your comment into you believing he was trying to swoon you and take you on a form of a date," he chuckled softly as he looked up at his trainer. Now it was Mei's turn to blush rather profusely, turning her attention back to Kane. Her rather set in stone expression only had a bit of change, and that was the color of her face. "I didn't mean that you were trying to woo me or anything! I was just stating a common fact about the Ferris wheel! For all I know you have someone you're meeting there," Dylan's normal monotone voice had her obvious embarrassment.

After a few minutes the young woman's face started to return to a normal color, and after Kane's last response things went rather quiet with her. She stayed that was for a while as the three kept walking. As they passed a few vendor stands Mei came to a stop, gazing at a stand from a distance. Sensing his partner stop, Ryker looked over at her to see if she was alright. But when his gaze traced hers he should of figured that's why she'd stop. This particular vendor that the young woman stopped to stare at was selling sweet bread made with Pecha Berries, Dylan's favorite. Ryker couldn't help but to chuckle, "She's still a kid from time to time."

Dylan looked over at Kane when he started to speak, rather loudly at that. Her blue eyed gaze so saw that the boy's face so see that it had changed in color. From having been a normal tan to bright red. Had she embarrassed him? Ryker was laughing beside his trainer as he to saw the boy's face, but he knew something as wrong with him with the change in his aura. "My, my, my. I think he interpreted your comment into you believing he was trying to swoon you and take you on a form of a date," he chuckled softly as he looked up at his trainer. Now it was Mei's turn to blush rather profusely, turning her attention back to Kane. Her rather set in stone expression only had a bit of change, and that was the color of her face. "I didn't mean that you were trying to woo me or anything! I was just stating a common fact about the Ferris wheel! For all I know you have someone you're meeting there," Dylan's normal monotone voice had her obvious embarrassment.

After a few minutes the young woman's face started to return to a normal color, and after Kane's last response things went rather quiet with her. She stayed that was for a while as the three kept walking. As they passed a few vendor stands Mei came to a stop, gazing at a stand from a distance. Sensing his partner stop, Ryker looked over at her to see if she was alright. But when his gaze traced hers he should of figured that's why she'd stop. This particular vendor that the young woman stopped to stare at was selling sweet bread made with Pecha Berries, Dylan's favorite. Ryker couldn't help but to chuckle, "She's still a kid from time to time."

(Screw this, I'm interacting with you guys, just need to find a place to jump in)

Mason Serrano

Mason looked down the line. Even though some people were leaving and moving on to something without such a long line, it didn't put enough of a dent in it to warrant waiting without a Flash Pass. "Still pretty big. If you want to wait, that's fine. Otherwise it'll still be wise to get a Flash Pass," he said to Clara. Mason really didn't want to wait, but whatever Clara wanted, he wouldn't argue with. "How often do you do roller coasters? We can ride a few before the Iron Ghost starts. I can get us some pretty up close seating."
Scarlett jumped over to Clara to her Swinub. Apparently she wanted to play with her Igglybuff. Being too scared of heights, Scarlett decided to opt out if she could
animegirl20 animegirl20

At seeing Dylan's face flare up, Kane began to feel more embarrassed and awkward. Great, now he had embarrassed her - he was mucking up left and right, now wasn't he? He certainly wasn't going to be able to forget this moment quickly enough. Maybe a hammer or a wrench to the head might help with that. Listening to Dylan, sighing at his own incompetency, Kane began replying in a very apologetic tone. "Sorry! This is not a great start, is it?" However, as Dylan continued, he seemed to hesitate slightly. "Meeting someone? As in...? No, I don't know anyone like that. Now that I think about, I don't know many people full stop - properly, at least."

Clearing his throat, mainly to derail himself from the awkward conversation the pair were having, he looked into the distance. Noticing that, behind the Ferris wheel, there was what looked like an intense roller coaster, he turned back to Dylan with a proposition - just to see that she had vanished from his side. He looked around, slightly concerned that perhaps she had decided to sneak away from the awkward sailor that seemed to have sea madness (at least, that is what Kane was currently thinking he looked like), but sighed a surprisingly sincere breathe of relief as he saw that she had simply stopped at a stall as she mentioned that she wished to stop at.

"Say, after this, do you want to go to the park together? I hear they have quiet the intense roller coaster in there, and it would be a shame to miss it. How about you?" He held his breath, unsure of what she might say to him, hoping that she would agree to his request.

The young woman debated on whether or not she should get that rather sweet treat, there were a few pros and cons. But she eventually settled on buying on loaf so that she could eat it on a later date. Handing the owner of the vendor a few dollars to pay for the pink bread which he in turn handed to her, wrapped up and placed in a bag. Before she could thank the gentleman, Kane appeared beside her asking about the park. Apparently they had a rollercoaster set up. Which caused her to look in that direction so she could see it for herself. It did appear rather intense, but there were worse things out there to scare people.

"I don't mind going with you," Dylan told him as her blue eyed gaze stayed on the distant ride a moment longer before moving to Kane. She looked at him before looking down at her bag that held her loaf of pecha berry bread. She'd have to do something with it so that it didn't ruined on the ride. As she gazed at the bag she spotted Ryker's toes out of the corner of her eye, causing her orbs to move up until they met the Lucario's. The idea hit her, "Ryker, if you wouldn't mind could you not ride the roller coaster with us, and hold onto my bag for me? I'd hate for it to get smashed, lost, or turn completely unedible." The Pokémon simply nodded his head, aware of just how angry she could turn if anything happened to her treat.

Mei turned back towards the son of the sea with a raised brow, "So are you going to lead the way or shall I? It was your idea." The young woman looked at hom in silence as she awaited either an answer, or if he would start to walk.

Clara looked at Anna. “Oh? What she do?” Clara’s attention then went to Mason when spoke up again about the line. “Um yeah I guess it would be good to have one.” Clara looked at Scarlett. “Oh wanna play with Buffy?” Her poke ball started to shake. Guess that meant Buffy wanted to play to. She let Buffy out and then Buffy walked over to Scarlett happy someone wanted to play. Clara looked up to Mason and smiled. “Yeah can we?...Oh wait! Are there and rides you want to get on?” Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Clara looked at Anna. “Oh? What she do?” Clara’s attention then went to Mason when spoke up again about the line. “Um yeah I guess it would be good to have one.” Clara looked at Scarlett. “Oh wanna play with Buffy?” Her poke ball started to shake. Guess that meant Buffy wanted to play to. She let Buffy out and then Buffy walked over to Scarlett happy someone wanted to play. Clara looked up to Mason and smiled. “Yeah can we?...Oh wait! Are there and rides you want to get on?” Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Mason Serrano
Line

"Scarlett, take care of Buffy and make sure you're back when we get off the ride," Mason said to Scarlett with a smile. It wasn't uncommon for Mason to release his Pokemon to do whatever they wanted, so long as they acted well and were back when Mason said.

He turned back to the other two. "Did that Zoarark do something to the line? I didn't seem to notice," Mason said in confusion, looking at the shortened line after moving into it. It just looked like the line shortened due to them having better things to do with their time than just wait, especially with the Iron Ghost right around the time corner. "There are a few that we would free up the time to ride before the Iron Ghost with the Flash Pass."

Kane's emerald green eyes met with Dylan's sapphire eyes, as she began to speak further. He was happy to here that the female Trainer with the Lucario was happy to go with him to the amusement park. It had been so long since he had spent time around someone he could consider a friend - at least, a human friend - he was visibly ecstatic about it. He had spent quite a while alone on the road, so it was nice to have some company for once.

Kane didn't have his backpack with him, so didn't need anyone to hold onto his things. Other than his Pokeballs, that were safely in an inside pocket with a zip, and his wallet he had nothing important on him at the moment in time. He nodded towards Dylan she she still had her bag, though, and began walking towards the line that had formed at the roller coaster.

Considering that they had eaten and walked over to the roller coaster, the line had trailed back a ways away. While it didn't take the pair that long to eat, and walking here wasn't particular eventful, everyone else was still in front of them. Then, his trained eyes spotted something at the front of the line. "Wait, is that Mason and that little girl from before? Huh, guess they decided to stick together, a bit like us." He looked at Dylan as he spoke, his eyes looking her over.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Kylesar1 Kylesar1 animegirl20 animegirl20 (and anyone else at the roller coaster) (i think that's everyone gathered enough, now? ;) )

Anna chuckled "yeah, one of our illusions drove them off" she replied as Lily snickered

"its what I do" Lily replied

As they walked towards the park Dylan was rather quiet, unsure of what to say. But at least it was less awkward than their last conversation. Looking over at Kane she could see the zippers that kept his pockets closed. A smart design choice. Unlike his, Mei's were just normal pockets and rather loose. She'd have to put her wallet and stuff in that bag with her bread for Ryker to hold so that it didn't get lost. It would be irritating if that were to happen.

When the young woman heard a cough in her head she looked down at her partner who was already gazing up at her. "It must be nice to talk to someone else for a change rather than myself," the Lucario appeared rather smug when he telepathically said that to his trainer. In turn Dylan rolled her eyes at him before turning her attention back the path ahead of her. Though she won't openly admit it, having a conversation with another person wasn't so bad. It was rather nice, even if they really didn't talk a whole lot.

"Hm?" Dylan blinked to see that they were at the end of the line for the ride, but also heard Kane speak to her. He mentioned a pair from the earlier incident was nearby. Moving her head her blue gaze fell on a semi-familiar pair that she had met hours ago. One was the oddly upbeat boy who had asked for her help, the other was the girl who had zero control of her Igglybuff. "Oh, I see," she mumbled softly as she trained her gaze on the young man and little girl.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Kylesar1 Kylesar1 animegirl20 animegirl20

Mason Serrano
In Line

Mason caught sight of the two as they approached. "Oh hello Dylan, Kane." a sudden chill passed over him and he grasped his banette cosplay closer to his body. He could see his breath. "Am I sick, or has it suddenly got freezing?" Some of the others around him agreed. It got lower, MUCH lower than if a Gengar was near. A gengar lowered it by 10 degrees. This was more like 25 degrees if not more.

He looked around at the people who weren't in the immediate vicinity. While he couldn't really know what they were talking about, they didn't seem to be affected, no one trying to get warmer or leave the area. People still just stood around talking.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf animegirl20 animegirl20

Kane smiled as he noticed that his old friend has clocked him. "Hi, Mason." Just as, however, he finished his greeting he too felt a deep chill in his bones. This was like a night on the cold seas, cold. The sort of cold that'll make you ill fairly quickly. Not to mention the sudden drop of the temperature that hit like a truck. "Bloody 'ell. Why's it gone so cold? Was this in the forecast?"

He looked around at the others in close proximity, who seemed to be suffering the same cold spell. "Reminds me of the Northern seas, this does." Heating his hands by cupping them next to his mouth and breathing in them, he was surprised to see that his breath seemed to be freezing with the cold. He didn't think this to be a normal thing, but what could it possibly be? After all, he wasn't the most well educated on Pokemon, so he wasn't aware if any Pokemon could lower the temperature like this. Perhaps an Ice type has used a move to make the area cold like this? It would certainly explain why no-one else, apart from those around him, seem affected by it.

"What about you, Dylan? You feeling the cold? Do you know of anything that could cause this?" Now, Kane liked the cold, but there was a limit to what he could take. He probably fared better off than everything else, with his life on the cold, harsh seas, but just to help himself out he decided to stick his hands deep into his costume for warmth.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf animegirl20 animegirl20

As soon as the temperature dropped and it was openly stated, Dylan sneezed as if on cue. This was rather odd for as sunny and warm as the day had been since she had woken up this morning. But for some odd reason everything had dropped to an uncomfortable shivering state. The trainer began to hug herself and rub her hands up and down her upper arms to try and warm herself a bit. "Something doesn't fit right Dylan," Ryker looked around to see if he could sense what could be causing the abnormal weather change.

Suddenly one of the pockets of her costume dress started to shake, the one that held her pokeballs. Next thing you knew a bright light emerged from it and began to take shape next to the young woman. It was her Lopunny, Rose. The Pokémon hugged her trainer tightly, even wrapped her fluffy ears around Mei to help. Looking down at Rose made her smile softly, "You're afraid of me getting sick aren't you, Rose?" That particular question caused the Lopunny to give a very stern nod as a response. Dylan crouched down a bit and wrapped an arm around Rose to help share the warmth. Ryker ended up taking the bag from his trainer so that she wouldn't have to worry about it and focus on staying warm.

Though when Kane asked what she thought could be causing the problem she grew a bit silent so she was better able to think. "A ghost type Pokémon could pry lower the temperature.... A hoard of Gengar possibly.... Regice cloaks itself in air around negative three-hundred degrees, but I doubt that's the real reason here...... Ice types... Snow warning ability brings hail and cold air, but it's not hailing...... Other than that an ice type is probably running a muck somewhere nearby...." When her blue gaze reached up to Kane and them she looked at them rather blankly, seemingly not bothered by having sounded like an encyclopedia, "Or it's pry someone wanting to gain attention or ruin the fun for everyone else."
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Kylesar1 Kylesar1 animegirl20 animegirl20 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Anna looked around "huh? Why is it so cold?" She asked for any explanation, unaware if one was already given

"Lily are you ok?" She asked her partner

"I'm just fine, this cold isnt bothering me" she replied

Anna smiled and hugged her to keep warm a little "good, I was worried you wouldnt be able to keep me warm" she chuckled

Clara was about to speak up but the noticed Kane and Dylan. She waved at them happily. Looks like they came to get on the ride to. Suddenly the temperature dropped and it seemed like everyone, well at least thier group could feel the difference. Her legs were more cold then the rest of her body. Probably because she wasn’t wearing any pants. Buffy jumped into her arms and Sylvia seeming worried held on to her wrist. This was strange, what was going on? She soon found herself standing closer to Mason for body heat. “Um well never had anything like this happen to me.” She said trying to think if she had ever been in a situation like this before. But nothing came to mind.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Mason Serrano
Cypress City- In Line

The lights started flickering and people looked confused. City must be experiencing power problems. Such a big festival could be a drain on power. Either that, or people's electric types went for electric sources, which wasn't uncommon. Mason wondered if they city really underestimated the power it too to run these festivals taking into account the vendors, people attending and the pokemon attending, whether wild or trained. It messed with all the stuff, so Mason looked to the group. "It'll be safer to not get on that roller coaster. It's kind of unnerving that this is all happening with these high-speed rides."

Mason caught sight of a Pokemon flying about. It was just flying overhead, but it was obscured quite a bit by the clouds. He took out his pokedex to see if the device would catch what it was. When he opened the scan part, he was welcomed by a trollish blue crash screen, followed the randomization of the Pokedex, missing characters or characters replaced with foreign characters, distorted voice, messed up sprites and finally it stopped and settled on one picture. "My pokedex is glitching. Can someone scan that Pokemon flying overhead?" When someone else tried to take up the task, they'd experience the same exact problems (but in slightly different ways) and it would settle on the same screen. The same happened to their smartphones and pretty much any electric device they would trpically keep on hand with a screen.
missingno-2-470x310@2x.jpg
animegirl20 animegirl20 Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"What's the neck is going on?" Anna asked as she looked at her phone and everything "this can't be an ordinary occurance, something is wrong, is there a sort of jamming device nearby?!" She asked and quickly scanned the area

Still shivering, although getting used to the sudden cold drop, Kane pulled out his phone. Taking the wig and accessories from his costume off of his head and face, as the situation was turning dire, Kane pulled out his phone. He had seen what happened to Mason's Pokedex, and hoped he could at least get a call out. At the end of the day, something very wrong was happening and the police needed to know. However, as raised his phone to his ear as the number dialled, he felt a sharp ringing in his ears and pulled his phone away, almost tossing it, in pain. Where his contact used to be on his screen was replaced with a glitched screen, similar to that of Mason's Pokedex, and the speaker of the phone began to emit an earsplitting screech. It was a horrible noise, like metal of metal, yet it seemed...organic in a way. As if there was a voice within it all.

Of course, Kane took no time to contemplate the sound. In an act of desperateness, he opened the back of his phone and pulled out the battery. The sound persisted for a second or two more, but eventually settled down and stopped. The sound still haunted his ears, his ear bones vibrating in agony, but it was certainly a lot better now that the sound had stopped.

Kane looked back up to the creature in the sky, still holding his ear from the trauma. The ringing was beginning to fade, however, so he wasn't too concerned about his hearing. Of course, perhaps his hearing would have been permanently damaged if he didn't remove the battery, but there was no need to worry about that now. His trained eyes scanned for the Pokemon Mason had mentioned, yet...well, he couldn't really tell where it was. Even his eyes were letting him down.

However, unbeknownst to Kane, both his Cradily and Magneton was becoming very troubled in their balls. While his Cradily seemed to want out in order to protect his Trainer, like usual, Magneton was squiring for a different reason. Fear. Pure, unending fear. Not only did Magneton seem terrified for its own life, but for the life of those around it. Not like any of the humans in the area would be able to tell, of course.

(sorry - Mondays are not a good day for me so sorry for my late reply :( )

"Wait!? Does anyone know what a Rotom is?" Anna asked Quickly as she pulled out her pokedex and activating it "Rotom are you ok? Is this strange phenomenon affecting you?" She asked

"I don't know.... But I don't feel so good" Rotom shuttered

Clara watched Mason’s, Anna’s and Kane’s devices started acting up. Clara was about to take her’s out buuut decided against it. Though she did get an idea. “Hey! Let’s follow it.” She said with a curious glint in her eye. If she was a alone she would of followed it with out a second thought. Another thing that was stopping her from following it were her freezing legs but she’d deal with it.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back