• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Telios Continent

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dylan's browse raised a bit in surprise at hearing Kane mention how he lived in Veilstone at some point in his life, that was rather far from where she had lived as a child. Not only that, but the two cities were laying on opposite sides of a large mountain range that ran up the entire region just about. "Veilstone was a rather interesting place when I visited," Mei commented rather quietly, "It's quite a big city. But that's also where I earned my third gym badge during my travels due to the ghost type leader in Hearthome telling me that I needed a few more badges and to become stronger before she'd allow me to battle her." Though as she heard Kane speak about his origins, the young woman notice his face lose any visible sign of emotion.

His story was rather, sad. She questioned what must have happened to cause the boy to become rather glum. Being emotionless was more of Dylan's thing, it was odd to see someone else that way. When he finished his story however, Mei was unsure of what to say. That's when she felt an elbow to her arm and knew immediately who it was from, Ryker. The Lucario was staring up at her as he started to speak to his trainer telepathically, "I suggest not asking what has upset him, it might sadden him even more. Instead tell him a bit more about yourself. For example mention your childhood." At hearing her partner say that the young woman looked at the Pokémon with a narrow gaze and gave a stern shake of her head in refusal, this though did not go over well with Ryker. As the two glared at each other Dylan eventually sighed and looked away from the Lucario. Glancing out of the corner of her eye at Kane, Mei cleared her throat a bit before focusing her gaze in front of her.

"That sounds like it must have been fun. You know, traveling the world and all," pausing for a minute to figure her words out as she felt a gentle pat on the back from Ryker, it was a reassurance of sort, then she started to speak again, "As a kid, I never really got to spend much time with my parents. My mother is a police officer and my father is a doctor who works at the hospital back home. They were always so busy with work that I was usually left at home to watch my younger brother after I got to be old enough to look out for myself and him. Since I had to take care of him though, I spent most of my life indoors. I guess that explains my lack in normal social behavior."

There, she explained her childhood to a stranger all to satisfy her Pokémon's endeavors. "Are you happy now, Ryker?" After having whispered that to the Lucario she was given a nod of approval, making her sigh. Kane asked how she felt about Telios so far, to which she shrugged a bit, "It's rather different than Sinnoh. I've only been here for about a year, but I guess it is rather nice." After she had said that she listened to the sailor boy talk about his bracelet, to which she gazed at it in silence.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"Of course I'm taking on the champion, though I dont know how I'll do it, I'm actually looking forward to battling all the gym leaders in this the Telios region, I wouldn't mind taking on each specific regions elite four and champions or either competing in the national championships to see what I can do either. And of course my Blaizken is strong, we've done a lot of training together" She said allowing herself to get excited over the prospect of battling. "Though for today I think I may just take part in the ghost pokemon battles and and maybe battle the gym leader here" she said.

Blaziken looked at the lycanroc and sighed. "Mega evolution takes more than just skill, it takes trust and strength. It also takes a bond that goes past friendship, which my trainer has with all of her pokemon, any trainer can be your friend but it takes a bond much deeper than that to be able to mega evolve" Blaziken said.

DeadEnd DeadEnd

Kane watched as once again, it was the Lucario who had seemingly forced Dylan to speak once again. If he was being perfectly honest, he wasn't a big fan of that - he wanted to speak with Dylan for who she really was, not watched as her Pokemon pushed her into the deep end. Still, he listened to Dylan as she spoke about her own childhood. He knew what it was like to have a parent that was never really there, yet he thought that, overall, his childhood probably ended better off than Dylan's. Kane was happy with his life, despite everything, yet it seemed to Kane that Dylan did not enjoy hers. Of course, that could just be the fact that he, himself, has little experience with people. He may not be anti-social like Dylan was, but that didn't mean he was amazing at talking to people. He tended to say what he thought, but that often got him into social troubles.

After nodding in understanding when Dylan talked about her thoughts on Telios, Kane spoke up once more - instantly regretting his decision. "You know, if you don't want to talk to me you don't have to. I wouldn't want you to be forced into saying things that you aren't comfortable with." He looked towards the Lucario as he spoke that last sentence, clearly aiming it towards the Aura Pokemon, but he gazed back to Dylan to see her response.

Cradily, meanwhile, did not care. The Barnacle Pokemon was more focused on getting food, and as a result was watching all the different shops and buildings there were passing to see if any restaurants that served Pokemon also. It was quite smart in that sense - once Cradily knew what it wanted, it could figure out what needed to be done to get it.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Mason Serrano
Cypress City Square

Mason waved to them as he left the group. He wanted to meet them all again. They were certainly a peculiar set of people. 2 who lost their Pokemon. An anti-social serious trainer who needed her shell broken, and him, a pink-obsessed cosplayer. He started walking with Clara.

"Some people are more talented when it comes to children. I'm not and you have that talent." He was gonna continue, but she apparently lost focus when she saw a food stand she liked. Mason wasn't really expecting her to take his hand, as he really wasn't the touchy feely type, but whatever. Clara was nice enough and they were both in a good mood. He followed her to wherever she led him. Whatever she wanted, he got for her, while getting cake for his Pokemon with a sweet tooth. That was all but Clover (who hates sweets and prefers spicy foods) and Scarlett (who likes sour foods). Clara was very energetic and Mason wouldn't be able to keep up if Clara wasn't pulling him along.

"What are your plans in this region, Clara?"
animegirl20 animegirl20

She took a bite into her deep fried pizza. “Oh man this is good. You aren’t good with kids? That’s surprising you seem super nice. I think kids would like you.” She took another bite. As she continued to eat Mason asked her what her plans were for this region. “Um.....No idea. I never really have plans I just travel. Plus I haven’t really decided what I want to do yet. I might become a gym leader but I also heard about showcases girls do with thier Pokémon.” She finished up her pizza. “Man that pizza was good.” Sylvia took Clara’s hand and tug on it. “Huh? Oh you hungry? Hold on.” Clara reached into her backpack and pulled out a brown bag. Sylvia’s eyes lit up. She then bent down and took some food out of the bag and placed on the ground. They were shaped like balls and were medium sized. “My mama makes Pokémon food and gives me a bunch of it every time I come home and Sylvia and Buffy love it.” She stood up and put the food back in her backpack.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Kane watched as once again, it was the Lucario who had seemingly forced Dylan to speak once again. If he was being perfectly honest, he wasn't a big fan of that - he wanted to speak with Dylan for who she really was, not watched as her Pokemon pushed her into the deep end. Still, he listened to Dylan as she spoke about her own childhood. He knew what it was like to have a parent that was never really there, yet he thought that, overall, his childhood probably ended better off than Dylan's. Kane was happy with his life, despite everything, yet it seemed to Kane that Dylan did not enjoy hers. Of course, that could just be the fact that he, himself, has little experience with people. He may not be anti-social like Dylan was, but that didn't mean he was amazing at talking to people. He tended to say what he thought, but that often got him into social troubles.

After nodding in understanding when Dylan talked about her thoughts on Telios, Kane spoke up once more - instantly regretting his decision. "You know, if you don't want to talk to me you don't have to. I wouldn't want you to be forced into saying things that you aren't comfortable with." He looked towards the Lucario as he spoke that last sentence, clearly aiming it towards the Aura Pokemon, but he gazed back to Dylan to see her response.

Cradily, meanwhile, did not care. The Barnacle Pokemon was more focused on getting food, and as a result was watching all the different shops and buildings there were passing to see if any restaurants that served Pokemon also. It was quite smart in that sense - once Cradily knew what it wanted, it could figure out what needed to be done to get it.

At Kane's statement the young woman's brows raised in surprise, then they slowly dropped. Though her face was straight and seemed to show almost no feeling, but the way her eyebrows seemed to droop a bit gave away her hidden sadness. Without even really having to look up at his trainer Ryker could sense that she was troubled through her aura. When he felt a pair of eyes on him the Lucario looked up only to find Kane staring down at him before the human turned his attention back to Mei. The four appendages that sat on the sides of his head began to defy gravity as he narrowed his red eyes at the boy.

It was quite clear that he wasn't enthused over the fact that his trainer started to turn glum herself. But before he could even get a sound out he was cut off by his trainer, "How else am I suppose to learn how to interact with people? Not wanting to or being able to talk to people is what got me this way in the first place," her voice rather monotone. Now she was really unsure of what to say as she glanced between Ryker and Kane in a moment of silence as the Lucario started to relax a bit. "I understand that Ryker might be forcing me to talk to others, but," slowly a tiny smile formed on her face, "I don't really mind it all too much. When I think about it I like to think of it as he's a parent coaxing me into trying new things. If not for him pushing me so much I might actually miss out on something I could regret later."

After a moment it registered in Dylan's mind of what she openly said aloud, that's when her cheeks turned a faint pink. Soon her expression changed a bit into that of embarrassment. But this time, in was her own doing that caused her to feel that way. Not anyone else's. Ryker though, couldn't help but to chuckle softly at her comment about him. "Kane," looking at the young man she rubbed the back of her head a bit, "Could you not be so hard on Ryker, please?"

Kane could feel the heat in the air, especially from Dylan's Lucario, but he did not falter. Whether his bravery and his stubbornness was a good or bad thing, it was something that Kane wore with pride. He never backed down from what he saw as right, and he didn't want Dylan to be forced into anything that she didn't want - that wasn't right, in his eyes. It was going to take a lot more than a peeved Pokemon to change his mind. Besides, he highly doubted that Dylan was the sort of Trainer to allow her Pokemon to wildly attack or threaten anyone who got near her.

Even so, he wasn't focusing on the Lucario. He was focusing on its Trainer. She had responded in probably the best way that he expected she would - without violence or hostility, in other words - and spoke to him in a calm and collected manner. Maybe on the inside she was steaming like Mt. Chimney, but Kane couldn't tell. Dylan even smiled a bit, which visibly surprised Kane, and Ryker seemed to relax slightly.

Then she started to turn pink like a Pecha Berry. Kane figured that admitting her feelings must've been awkward for her, which made sense to him due to her social inexperience, but he didn't expect her to be so...open book about it. Perhaps her Lucario was starting to break the shell around her. As she spoke once more, he simply nodded with a warm smile. "I wouldn't want to be. I just don't like to see others in obvious discomfort, is all. Right, well...enough of that. There's a restaurant over there that looks like it accommodates for Pokemon - shall we get going? Of course, if you don't want me around...I can find another place. I'm not here to make you feel worse, Dylan."

True to his words, there was a restaurant nearby. It seemed to have no real theme, and didn't seem too expensive or aimed at the wealthy, as there were plenty of various people in there already chatting with each other, to their Pokemon, to waiters and so on. Cradily's tentacles perked up as it saw the place, and began trying to push Kane towards it.

Seeing him nod and smile caused the young woman to let out a sigh of relief. But at his comment, Mei shook her head a bit, "I don't mind eating with you. In all honesty it feels less stressful and uncomfortable to be around one person rather than a large sum of them. That's why I was quick to break from the others from earlier after we found those missing Pokémon." Dylan's blue orbs moved towards the restaurant and she could see that it was your average eatery, nothing fancy, and nothing that looked as if you should turn tail as soon as possible. It actually looked rather, pleasant. Ryker seemed to like the aura the establishment and people gave off.

When Dylan looked over at Kane she could see Cradily trying to push its trainer towards the building. It was obviously happy with the choice as well. "It seems you've gained his approval. As long as he is happy with the choice that's all that should matter." The scene was rather interesting watch, some would even find it amusing. As Mei looked back over at the building she pulled out four other Poke Balls that were shrunken down so that they didn't take up so much space. She was silent as she looked at them, debating on if she should let the others out inside of a restaurant. "Why not ask the boy about what he's doing, or at least his opinion," Ryker's voice echoed in her head. And for once Dylan agreed without being her hard-headed self.

"So are you allowing all of your Pokémon out of their Poke Balls to eat? Or do you only have Cradily and Tentacruel as your companions?" A brow raised as she questioned the fellow Pokémon trainer. For now, Mei slipped her other Poke Balls back into the hidden pocket of her costume. That seemed to be the only perk out of the entire dress she wore for this festival.

Kane chuckled as Dylan mentioned that she was fine with him being there. "Good, 'cause I'm starving. And, to be honest, Cradily would be happy with pretty much anything so we're fine on that front." With a cheeky smirk across his face, clearly trying to at least get a smile out of Dylan to help forget about the awkwardness that just transpired, Kane quickened his pace towards the restaurant. His incredible eyes, from years living on the sea, had spotted a good table in the corner of the restaurant that had just been freed up by an old couple with a Stoutland. He wasn't one to pass up opportunity, and this one was a good one.

Still, he had a feeling that the table would still be free despite the crowds attending the Festival. He looked over to Dylan as she spoke again. "Oh, of course. I mean, this time of year is a bit...difficult for one of my Pokemon, but I think it'll be fine." To be honest, Kane wasn't sure how his Magneton would react to the Festival. He hadn't seen many skeleton decorations around, maybe because it was a bit too macabre for the general setting, but he didn't really want to take the risk. Still, he wouldn't leave Magneton out, either. He could always return the Steel type back to the safety of its Pokeball if it got out of hand.

Nodding decisively to himself, Kane pulled out three other Pokeballs from somewhere within his Dhelmise costume. "Yeah, I have four altogether. You've already seen my Cradily and my Tentacruel, but I also have a Blaziken and a Magneton. What about you?" In truth, he could tell Dylan was a far better Trainer than he was - the power he could feel from her Lucario and the bond they have proved that. He was curious to see what Pokemon Dylan chose for herself - or, perhaps, if they chose her like his Pokemon did.

When they made it inside, Dylan found herself looking around at the establishment from where she stood. But unlike Kane, she wasn't paying a great deal of attention to the tables to see if there were any open. Though the inside of the restaurant appeared just as nice on the inside as it did the outside. The young woman stood off to the side as Kane and her waited to be seated by a host or hostess. Hearing the boy speak of difficulties her blue eyes held a bit of confusion in them as they laid upon him. What kind of problem could one of his Pokémon have involving a festival? Maybe it didn't do well with crowds or grew rambunctious if there was a large number of people.

As her eyes caught movement they glanced down to watch Kane pull three Pokeballs from out of his costume. Dylan's eyes didn't move off of them as he told her the number he had in total, and just exactly what the other two Pokémon were. A Blaziken and a Magneton. With this new found information the woman made a mental note of the Pokémon this son of a sailor had. It would be useful if the two ever were to battle one another. But now it seemed that it was her turn to answer a question as Kane asked her about her own Pokémon. "I have five in total, two of which you already met being Ryker and my Garchomp, Drake," Mei commented as she gentle patted the pocket of her Shedinja costume, "My other three are a Lopunny named Rose, Tundra the Weavile, and Sky who is a Luxray. Each of them are their own very unique characters. But I wouldn't trade them for anything." When she spoke her last sentence she was gazing rather softly at the boy dressed as a Dhelmise.

For Dylan her Pokémon were her best friends, and her second family. They always had each others backs whether it was traveling or battling. And Mei knew that she could depend on them for just about anything, even lazy ole Sky. Quietly she slipped her hand back into her pocket, brushing the pads of her fingers against the cool capture devices.

Kane liked it in the restaurant - it was calm, friendly and designed for everyone. In a sense, it was like a pub. He wasn't a drinker himself, but he loved the atmosphere that a pub could bring. After a long week or two of sailing, his dad would always bring him to a pub for a nice warm meal and friendly chat with some other patrons - he always respected his father for that; his ability to just be able to talk with anybody, and they'd talk back. When Kane would ask him how he does it, his father would always laugh and tell him that Kane would learn soon. He'd say that Daveys were meant for this life, to make friends wherever they went, and it came as naturally as swimming to a Magikarp. Kane smiled as the restaurant brought back good memories, and gave him an urge to call his father up. I'll do that when I get back, Kane thought to himself.

Kane agreed with Dylan's statement about not trading their friends for the world. "I'm the exact same. My Pokemon are my friends, and I hold them above all else. Even though I'm a Trainer, I don't battle all too often and I never battle stronger Trainers - I'm not one of these people who'd see their friends get hurt for no real reason." He wasn't. Maybe that's why he wasn't such a good Trainer with high level Pokemon, or perhaps it was because he spent more time having fun with his friends over training, but he didn't care. He was taking his journey as he wanted - slow, but fun. He had already acquired a few badges from the area, and he was happy with that. If he was told right now to stop, he'd do it no problem - as long as he still had his friends, of course. In a way, being a Trainer was more of an excuse to bond with his Pokemon and potentially make new friends.

It didn't take long for them to be seated - his initial thought was right, and it only took about a minute for the table that had just been freed up to be cleaned and ready for them. As they were invited to their table, a waitress with a small nametag of 'Sandy' handed them menus. "So, Dylan, what are your Pokemon fancying?" As he speaks, he opened his Pokeballs to allow the others to come out. His Tentacruel immediately began slouching into its seat, whilst Blaziken silently nodded at Kane as he handed it the menu. Kane always preferred to allow his Pokemon to order for itself first, before him, although there was no real reason behind it. He supposed it was down to the manners he was taught from his father, but he never really bothered to try and figure it out. Meanwhile, his Magneton floated above where Tentacruel was sitting, a little uneasy but still quite happy, before taking an interest in Dylan. Kane's other Pokemon had been listening to Dylan and Kane's conversation inside their Pokeballs, so knew who she was - but, Magneton was curious about new people, and clearly wanted to see Dylan for itself.

They didn't stand around waiting for long as a waitress escorted them to a rather roomy table in the back corner of the restaurant. Though as Dylan looked at the chairs she knew that Drake might have a bit of an issue regarding his tail, back fin, and elbow room since he had fins on his arms. Hopefully he wouldn't mind sitting on the floor at the end of the table with Sky. Before Mei herself sat down she pulled out her remaining Pokeballs, pressing the button on them once so that they grew to normal size. After clicking them a second time the Pokémon emerged from them and looked at their trainer, "You all can pick where you would like to sit as well as eat. But Drake," looking up at the dual ground and dragon type Pokémon as she continued to speak, "You'll have to sit on the floor at one end of the table so that everyone has an equal amount of space. But if you'd like I'll trying to see if we can get you a stool to sit on."

Though Drake was rather use to not being able to fit in normal chairs and such, plus he didn't really mind the ground. So the Pokémon shook his head and gave a low grumble to which Ryker translated to his trainer, "He is ok with sitting on the floor, and says that it's no big deal." Dylan gave a small nod in conformation before Drake walked over and sat at one end of the table. Rose and Tundra had gone and taken their seats already, leaving the other two for Mei and Ryker to sit in next to one another. Sky on the other hand was laying on the floor right beside his trainer's chair, his reason being for him to possibly get a scratch behind the ear every now and then.

After being given the menu the young woman was rather quick to pass it onto Ryker so he could look at it. Dylan preferred to go last when it came to ordering and such, it helped to keep in mind how much everything would cost in the end. But it crossed her mind that Drake might have trouble looking through it with his claws. "Rose," at hearing her name the Lopunny looked over at her trainer, "Since you're closest to Drake, would you mind flipping through the menu for him? That way it doesn't end up punctured." Rose was quick to answer with a smile and an upbeat, "Lop." Mei huffed a bit through a tiny smile at the Lopunny's response, she didn't need Ryker to translate for her for she knew that Rose had said yes. Though when she felt a pair of eyes on her, the woman looked around a bit. That was when she noticed Kane's Magneton floating above Tentacruel, and that it was staring at her. This had Dylan raising a brow in confusion. Maybe it was the curious type of Pokémon. But it didn't bother her, it wasn't doing any harm from what she could tell.

Kane watched as Dylan's Pokemon began interacting with each other. He listened as Dylan began letting her Pokemon sit wherever, similarly to him, which made it clear that, despite the difference in strength, the two Trainers were very similar in heart. Kane also began watching his Pokemon - specifically his Magneton, who fortunately seemed too intrigued about the new people and Pokemon, to ensure that it didn't suddenly get scared and attack.

Still, Magneton seemed pretty happy at the moment. It focused its three eyes on Dylan and each of her Pokemon on turn, whispering in a very robotic and steely manner - seemingly to itself. While the two humans (and, in a sense, the ancient Cradily) could not understand it and simply heard 'Magne, Magneton', the other Pokemon would've heard it say 'New, new, new? Friend? New?' before finally floating over to Kane's Cradily who embraced it in a tentacle-y hug, uttering 'Friend!' repeatedly. To which, Cradily would grunt in a very guttural language as it seemed happy to embrace it's friend.

Meanwhile, Tentacruel barely seemed to notice anyone else there as it sunk into its seat, tentacles sprawled over the back of the seat and itself, and only seemed to perk up when the Blaziken offered it the menu after pointing to a very spicy sounding dish to Kane. At which, Tentacruel seemingly shot up from where it was lounging, grasping the menu in 5 separate green tendrils, and smiled happily and offered a word of thanks to Blaziken as it hungrily scoured the menu for something sour. Blaziken responded to it's Water type friend not with words, but with a gentle nod before returning to sit in-between Cradily and Kane. It was clear that Cradily was like Dylan's Lopunny - as in, almost like the parent of the group. Cradily was the one that would solve conflicts (although, those were rare these days), despite not being able to speak or understand, and always made sure that Magneton felt happy before going to bed sometimes even staying up late consoling it and listening to it talk. In a sense, the fact that it couldn't understand or speak back made Kane's Pokemon feel more comfortable to speak to it, as they knew Cradily would just hug them as opposed to scold or judge them.

After a few minutes, all of Kane's Pokemon were ready - Blaziken wanted a sweet and spicy Liechi soup, and both Tentacruel and Cradily 'asked' (more like, demanded) for a plate of Apicot berry Poffins each. Kane chuckled at their stubbornness, and was more than happy to oblige. Magneton, being a energy absorbing Pokemon who didn't really eat food, didn't seem interested at all in the menu. Kane was prepared for that though - and pulled out a rechargeable torch that Magneton likes to absorb from. KAne himself fancied a shepherd's pie, of course having tofu in it, and finally put the menu down. "So, we're ready. How about you and your Pokemon?"

Dylan watched the magnet Pokémon train all three of its eyes onto her first before it looked at all of her Pokémon individually. As it started to speak, the young woman was quick to look towards Ryker. Waiting quietly for a translation via telepathic communication. When the Lucario looked back at his trainer he gave a small smile, "It seems that Magneton is excited over making new friends. Those new friends being us as a group." Mei was a bit surprised to hear that as her brows raised and her blue orbs glanced over at the dual electric and steel type Pokémon that was now being held in an embrace by Cradily. "I see," she mumbled softly, "It's interesting to know that it's that excited when it comes to meeting new people."

Ryker had gone back to scanning the menu for something to eat himself when he noticed a sweet and sour tofu dish that was like curry in the sense that it came with rice. With his mind made up eat passed the menu to Tundra who gleefully snatched in her claws, and was quick to find the desserts located on the back. Scanning through all the sweets she managed to find something that she knew her trainer would approve of. An assorted mix of sweet diced berries, a fruit salad almost. After she was done the Weavile slid the menu to Rose and Drake, the Lopunny being the one to open it and all. When looking through the soups the rabbit Pokémon spotted the same Liechi soup that Blaziken had found, and it sounded pretty good. Since she was able to figure out what she wanted, Rose went on to help Drake find something he'd be able to pick up and eat. The two talked for a bit before the Garchomp settled on a tofu burger since he could stab it with his claw and eat it that way. He wasn't wanting any sweets at the moment. Lastly out of the Pokémon was Sky, who was still laying on the floor by Dylan. Rose got up from her seat and walked over to the Luxray before kneeling beside him and flipping through the menu. When spotting the list of Poffins he grumbled softly to the Lopunny what he wanted. Which was a thing of Pamtre berry poffins.

The rabbit Pokémon handed her trainer the menu before relaying the orders of Sky, Drake, and herself to Ryker. Tundra soon after told the Lucario what she wanted as well. "You got everyone's order correct?" Dylan asked her partner as he nodded his response and recited it to his trainer in order. "Hmm," she thought to herself for a moment before closing the menu, "I think I'll get the same thing as Drake." After having murmured that to herself the young woman heard Kane asking if she and her team were ready to order and looked over at him, "Oh, um. Yes we are, my apology."

Kane nodded towards Dylan as she and her Pokemon made her mind up about their food, and looked around waiting for the waitress to come back. The place did look quite busy - it was mainly sheer luck that they managed to get in when they did - so he wasn't surprised about the fact that the staff weren't able to be at their table immediately. Besides, they had both made their decision in about a minute and he knew that some people would usually take longer. Perhaps that was it. Either way, they were in no real rush.

With everything ready, Kane put the menu down and sat back in his seat, next to his Tentacruel, who resembled more like a deflated balloon in his seat than an actual Pokemon, and his Blaziken who was smiling as he watched Cradily and Magneton play. Blaziken also began looking at the other Pokemon, in complete silence, before returning back to his friends.

"So, how did you and your Pokemon meet, if you don't mind me asking?" Kane was always interested in seeing the stories of other Trainers and their Pokemon. It was interesting for him to see the massive variety in ways people catch Pokemon - it wasn't as black and white as most people thought.

(sorry it's a bit short - a little busy today Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 )

Mason Serrano
Cypress City Square

"Hey, then how about we travel the region together? I would like to travel around, but nothing is really fun to do solo. Always need a good friend to make everything worth it, even if plans go into the nearest dumpster. It could help to have moral support to help you come to a decision and more if you actually choose one." She could get some insight into her choice in whether she wanted to go into competitive battling, contest battling, or into showcases. If nothing else though, seeing the entirety of Telios alone was a once in a lifetime event. They could see some fantastic tournaments, contests, and showcases. If she did go into one of them herself, Mason could the loudest, most pink-endowed cheerleader she'd ever have on her side. He also had 4 badges, so he could give her a few pointers to a certain degree

Scarlett nodded her approval. Like Mason, she wanted more companions. Clover always annoyed her

animegirl20 animegirl20

(Just in case any of you want to join, I'll tag you all)
DeadEnd DeadEnd
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Boblsled Rider Boblsled Rider
Lulidew Lulidew

"How did we meet?" The question hung in the air a bit as she recalled all the different events that occurred when she captured each of her Pokémon, besides Ryker. He was given to her more her catching him or anything. "Well," she looked down the table at her Pokémon before glancing at the floor beside her where Sky laid, looking back at Kane she quietly stated, "It's a long story, each of them are. But I'll try to shorten them to the best of my abilities."
Ryker's story would be the first she'd start off with since he was one of the closest to her. "Ryker was a gift from my parents when I was twelve. Both my mother and father had their own Lucarios which would help them with their work from time to time and those two Pokémon I guess grew to loving one another and that is how Ryker came to be. They thought it'd be a good idea for me to have a loyal Pokémon like him as my partner to begin my journey with. I couldn't ask for anyone better though, but to me their is no one better than him." The Lucario looked at his trainer as his facial expression changed into that of embarrassment over the kind words that she used to talk about him with. A small smile was soon to form however. Tundra started to snicker at the aura Pokémon's embarrassment but was quick to stop after she heard Ryker give a low grumble, "Keep laughing. Your story is going to be coming up, and it's more embarrassing than mine."

Tundra's store though was going to be last after Dylan decided to go in order of the times she met each of them. "Soon after I left home I decided to try my hand at battling a few wild Pokémon, maybe catch one and challenge the first gym I came across. The closest one that I knew of was in Oreburgh City which was east of my home town. On my way I ran into Sky when he was a Shinx. Though, he was a little reluctant to battle me. He was more interested in napping at the time, but I didn't want the opportunity of something great going by. So I went a different route," as she said that the young woman reached down and started scratching the electric lion behind his ear, causing him to purr rather loudly, "Instead of trying to fight him, I sat with him and started to pet him. It seemed that he enjoyed it so I went on to cuddling him and holding him. Though Ryker was very hesitant about it, afraid that I'd end up hurt because I didn't seem afraid that I was messing with a wild Pokémon with no knowledge of what I should and shouldn't do. But it seemed to work as you can tell. I ended up placing a Pokeball in front of him and he decided to capture himself in it." When she finished scratching his ear the Luxray was still purring, though not as loud as he had been.

After she sat up straight Dylan looked over down the table towards Rose, her story was up next. "After defeating the gym leader in Oreburgh I learned of where the next gym was located and started heading that way. It took me a while but I had made it to the forest located on the outskirts of Eterna City, coincidentally known as Eterna Forest. Though Ryker and I soon ended up finding ourselves lost after making it in a little more than half away in. That's when I saw Rose wandering around, at the time she was a Buneary still. I thought that since she lived there that she would know they way out. When I asked her if she could lead us to the exit, she was a bit quick to decline. We argued a bit until I mentioned battling and that seemingly flipped a switch in her. She was excited over the idea. So we fought and after a while I ended up winning. Though as I was about to walk away she grabbed onto my leg and wouldn't let me go. My best guess is that she wanted to come with me because she wanted to be able to battle more and become stronger. Over time she grew more loving and caring, but still has that passion for battling." Even at the word Rose looked over at her trainer, ears twitching in excitement. Mei couldn't help but to roll her eyes, but had a tiny smile to go with.

The young woman's gaze shifted over towards Drake who immediately gazed back at his trainer, he knew that their meeting was next. "How Drake and I met might make you think that part of me is psychotic," she commented calmly, "But remind you that I'm perfectly sane." Glancing at Kane as she said that before turning her gaze back to her Garchomp as she relieved their encounter. "The city that I needed to get to required me to take what we call Cycling Road, which one had to ride a bicycle in order to use that route. It was the quickest way and so I rented a bike to ride since I had no real need to buy one. However as I was riding down the road I could hear a commotion coming from the route below the road. I was curious about it so I pulled over to the side railing and looked down to see just what exactly was going on. That's when I saw a group of kids picking on a Gible, there were about three of them and they were all attacking him with their Pokémon. It was a losing, unfair fight to start with, and Drake wasn't doing so hot." Her fist clenched as the memory replayed in her head, "The sight angered me to a great extent. So, I ended up ditching the bike, jumping off the bridge and in the middle of the attacks," something similar to a smirk formed on Mei's face and a small huff escaped between her closed lips, "Those kids freaked out when the watched me seemingly drop from the sky. But they were even more scared when they saw how angry I was, and how angry my Pokémon were after I released them from their Pokeballs and they fought of the opposing Pokémon. Once the punks ran off I scooped Drake up and started limping in the direction where the route met the opposite end of cycling road. Ryker, Rose, and Sky refused to go back in their Pokeballs. So they helped to make sure that I got to the end of the route safe. When we finally got to a Pokémon Center I made sure that everyone got fixed up, but Drake especially. Once he was better I was going to part ways with him, but he had grown attached to me and didn't want to say goodbye. He turned my team of three into a team of four."

Tundra gulped as the story ended, she knew hers was next. "Wea," she groaned which would translate to the Pokémon as, "Crap." For this last story Dylan looked at Kane rather than her Weavile. "Meeting Tundra was rather odd, a bit crazy in my opinion. When I met her I was actually heading up north to earn my seventh gym badge. All my Pokémon had evolved to their second stages, for Ryker and Rose though that was their final evolutions. But since I had to trek through a large sum of snow I left all my Pokémon in their Pokeballs to stay warm. As I was nearing Snowpoint City I saw a group of Sneasel circled up, chanting as they watched two of their own kind fight each other. The way Tundra fought was different than what I've ever seen. She fought sporadically with so much hyperactive energy. I thought it was interesting how her speed gave her the upper hand. When the fight was over she was the one who won. Though, she didn't seem satisfied with her victory. It looked as if she were disappointed." The Weavile put her face in the table and covered her ears as her trainer started to speak again, "Tundra had started to ramble on to the group of Sneasel about something," Ryker snickered a bit as he corrected his trainer, "She was talking smack about them not being worth her time Dylan." Mei looked over at the Lucario a bit surprised, then turned her attention back to Kane, "It apparently was about the group not being worth her time in the case of battling. This seemed to anger them, but they ended up leaving. And so did I. I hadn't won my gym battle my first attempt, so I decided to go back out and train my Pokémon in the snow. That's when I saw Tundra again. But this time, she seemed to have lost a fight against a Weavile that the Sneasel gang must have found. They laughed and seemed satisfied that she had gotten her tail kicked ten ways to Sunday. When they left I walked over to her to check on her, only to find her crying. I figured that her pride was broken after that. She was much like an angry toddler when I tried to help her, basically throwing a massive tantrum. Not wanting to move and clinging to a tree when I tried to move her with force. Finally I resorted to bribery, telling her that I'd help her regain what she lost. In the end Tundra regained her pride and then some, I also ended up with a new Pokémon. Along with a new badge."

With the stories now over Dylan relaxed a bit more into her chair. It was rather weird when she thought about how her team came together the way they did. The Pokémon she called her friends where never caught with force, but rather it was their own decision. And it didn't always involve fighting them. Even so, Mei was happy to have her friends by her side. Deep down she had a feeling that even though her Pokémon were not caught by the tradition of force, it meant that they genuinely liked her and wanted to be around her.

Kane listened intensely as Dylan poured her memories and heart to him. He already knew that Dylan was a good trainer, but the way she mentions catching her Pokemon just anchors it for him. Adjusting the purple jacket he was wearing as his costume, he thought hard before saying his own stories. It was clear that he enjoyed his story telling, not just because of his love for his Pokemon but for the storytelling aspect of it. Stories were what his father entertained him with when they were out at sea - stories of how he had sailed around the world without stopping, of how his grandfather was a respected scientist, and hundreds of others that Kane could still remember to this day. He doubted that they were all true, but wasn't that the fun of it? It was to Kane - he loved stories that were a little bit impossible. It helped him remember that there was still wonder and imagination in the world.

"Well...", he said after a few moments, "It seems the ways my Pokemon and I met are very similar to yours. Without violence, that is. At least, on my end." As he speaks that last sentence, he shoots a glance to his Tentacruel, who is now shifting awkwardly in his chair. "First, I guess I'll start with my first Pokemon, like you did. When I was five the school in Sootopolis, where I grew up, took everyone on a trip to the desert. I remember hating it - sailors and deserts don't get along. Even when I was that young, I knew that I was bound to the ocean. However, on the second day on the trip, I remember stubbing my toe on a rock and falling over. My dad was there and picked me up, but I remember him looking weirdly at the rock I tripped over. Well, my dad would tell you the face I made as I saw that it was a Fossil. A Root Fossil, to be exact. He took me immediately to Rustboro to see his father's old friend, who worked there, and got the fossil resurrected for me. I've had that Lileep ever since, although he's grown up a bit since that day." He looked over to Cradily, who didn't really understand what was being said but smiled back anyways. The Cradily was busy taking care of Magneton, who was having fun lifting cutlery using its magnetism.

"Then, there's Magneton. Magneton used to be my granddad's Pokemon, before he gave it to me. He told me that, as a Magnemite, it got injured somehow as it tried to siphon the energy from the lab he worked at, and gave him a few unexplained fears. In the months after that, my granddad always told me that Magnemite was terrified of everything - every shadow, every odd sound and so on. However, eventually he managed to break through and calm the Magnemite. Eventually, it evolved under his care and decided to keep it."
He sighed sharply as he spoke the next few sentences, as his Blaziken silently patted his shoulder in consolation. "When I was seven, my mother was discovered to be an infamous fraudster and was arrested by the police. That is why my father took me on the trip around the world - he did not want me to be reminded of her, for what she did to become a part of me. He wanted me to be a good man as I grew up, you see. My grandfather gifted me Magneton before we left, and it's been with me ever since. It might seem odd - broken, some people would say - but it's my friend and I couldn't care less about what others thought of it." He smirked as he looked at the Steel type, who seemed oblivious to everything except the spoon it was lifting, and chuckled under his breath.

"About three years later, when I was ten, my father and I found a small island within the sea around Sinnoh. It was small, but had a few Nanab Berries growing naturally on it so we spent about half an hour there collecting them before my dad said we had to go. There was a storm coming, and it was bigger than our little boat could handle - at least, safely. Of course, when we got back, we found a huge Tentacruel spread over all the controls in the bridge just relaxing. My dad warned to not disturb him, since it was poisonous, but I was ten and reckless. I tried to move the Tentacruel - and lost - before my dad stepped in. The Tentacruel stood no chance after that, and soon we were on the way to port. We spent the night in a hotel, while the storm passed by, and when we got back to the boat we saw the same Tentacruel just lying there, in the same place. This time, however, he had a Pokeball - and caught himself. I had no idea what was going on, but my dad knew. He always knew. He thought that the Tentacruel liked my bravery or something cheesy like that, and wanted to stay with me." As Kane flushed red with embarrassment, and chuckled to himself, Tentacruel blubbed and spoke in the Pokemon language only heard by the Pokemon in the area. "There's not many kids who'll wrestle with a giant poisonous Pokemon, but he did it anyways. I knew that he was the guy I wanted to fight for - besides, he was bound to get into trouble at some point." Blaziken nodded at the statement, and then watched Kane as he began speaking again.

"Then, finally, there's my Blaziken. Four years ago, my father and I made port in Petalburg, in Hoenn. He wanted to see an old sailor friend, and told me I was old enough now that I could take care of myself. I got bored sitting in the hotel room while he and his old friend were in the pub, so I went into the woods. I had my Pokemon with me, so I wasn't in danger. There, however, I found a Torchic badly beaten and effectively left for dead. I could see he was poisoned by Toxic, since Tentacruel knows the same move, so I carried it back to Petalburg to the Pokemon Centre. It was immediately rushed into ER, and it was hours until the doctors said it was going to be fine. My dad was so worried - he had no idea where I was. Heh, thinking back, maybe I should've left him a note. Oh well. Anyways, the doctors told me that this particular Torchic had been in the Pokemon Centre many times before, although not for anything nearly as serious, as he had been abandoned by its previous Trainer. He had something to prove, they guessed, was usually hurt in the process. They also told me that the toxins had almost killed him, and that the Torchic would never speak again. I felt bad, so took him home and he's been with me ever since." The Blaziken smiled at the story, still remaining quiet due to his condition, and looked to Kane. Kane knew what he wanted and promptly hugged the Fire type with a laugh.

"Anyways, sorry for blabbering on like this. Oh, look, our waiter is coming." It was a different person coming that sat them down, but he had a notepad ready. "So, what would you guys like?" Kane double checked with his Pokemon, before saying what he wanted. "Liechi soup, 2 portions of Apicot Poffins and a shepherd's pie, please. Oh, and two glasses of water with it." The waiter nodded, and looked to Dylan for her answer.

Dylan listened silently to Kane as he started speaking. Though in her opinion, only two out of five Pokémon were caught with some form of violence being used. But she was going to let that go. As the young man went on with his story telling he had gotten to a part that she could tell was rather hard for him to speak of. He had basically grown-up without his mother, worst of all was that she was a criminal who was locked up in jail. Mei's hands were on her lap where no one could see them, but they were clenching the skirt of her dress tightly. How awful he must of felt as a child to be separated from a parent. Then again, she hardly got to spend time with hers. So she never really had any strong connections with either one of them. Maybe that kind of pain she could understand regarding Kane and his mother.

When the sailor talked about how he met Tentacruel, Dylan's Pokémon looked at the jellyfish when he spoke. He was right though, not may kids would even dare to go near a venomous creature such as he. Drake stared at him a bit and let out a low type of bark, "Just like not many kids are willing to jump off of a bridge to help a Pokémon in danger," the Garchomp looked at his teammates, "Just like you we all have our reasons for choosing our trainer, even if she doesn't truly know about them yet." Rose smiled with a nod of her head as her pink orbs landed on the water/poison type, "Yep! I just wish I could tell her about it someday." As the group started to quiet down a bit Kane was getting into his memories of meeting Blaziken. This particular story made the Lopunny gasp at how horrible Blaziken was treated when he was younger, "Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry that you ever went through such an ordeal." It saddened her that the fact there were humans out there that were as cruel as that.

The gasp had Dylan look over at her companion rather quickly. Thinking that something might have happened to her. But after a moment she could sense that Rose was expressing her concern towards the Blaziken due to his past. As she relaxed the young woman was going to say something to Kane, though was unable to as he spoke of the waiter coming by. Thankfully for Mei she was to go last with ordering. As Kane ordered food for himself and his Pokémon the young woman was able to have the list of food items recited to her once again by Ryker. When the waiter looked at her it caused her cheeks to grow a light pink hue of embarrassment, her discomfort for having to speak was rather obvious. "I am going to also need an order of Liechi soup; along with a portion of Pamtre berry poffins, a bowl of fruit salad, sweet and sour curry on rice, and two tofu burgers with everything on them. I would also like four glasses of water and if you can I'm also going to need a bowl of water for my Luxray and my Garchomp will need water to, but in a wooden or thick glass mug," Dylan was closing her menu as she felt a gentle nudging of her arm and glanced to see that it was Ryker's doing. "Make sure to say please," he remind his trainer as she sighed softly, "Please and thank you."

Kane never really saw not having a mother as a bad thing, although he had little reason to see it as a good thing either. His father made him the man he was today, despite his mother, and Kane could never thank him properly for that. As he spoke, he noticed how intently Dylan was listening - it was a pleasant change - but he also noticed their Pokemon started to chat under their breaths. He wasn't bothered, though - he couldn't expect them to stay quiet while their trainers talked about how they met.

Surely enough, Tentacruel spoke up again. "Your Trainer is a good Trainer, too - I'm sure she already knows how you all feel." Tentacruel picked himself up as he talked, mainly because of the fact he was starting to slide too far down the seat, and propped himself permanently using his tentacles to hold onto various things. Meanwhile, Blaziken nodded thanks to the Lopunny appearing as grateful as he could possibly appear without words. It was not often that other Pokemon would show sympathy for him - most would just see it as a sign of weakness - so it was refreshing for the Fire type to see. "Poison is not a nice way to go. I'm glad we showed up when we did - I would've hated to see Blaziken die. He may be mute, but he's still a good Pokemon." The Water type spoke up again, sending the Blaziken into a burning blush, as the waiter arrived.

After Dylan had made her order, the waiter nodded and left for the kitchens, saying it won't be long - something that Kane doubted, considering how many people there were, but he wasn't bothered. He was happy enough sitting and chatting with the fellow Trainer. "So, after all of this with the Festival, what's next for you? Are you a travelling Trainer?"

Clara’s lit up and she looked at Mason. “Really?? You’ll travel with me?! Awesome! I never had a travel buddy. It’s just usually just me and my two Pokémon. But it be really cool and fun to travel with someone else. Let’s do it!” Sylvia seemed quite pleased that meant Clara probably wouldn’t run into trouble now....oh who was she kidding Clara always got into trouble without even trying. But hey at least she wasn’t alone now to help Clara out of that trouble. Sylvia felt herself get lifted. “Here that Sylvia we got a new travel companion.” Sylvia smiled and nodded and then Clara practically squeezed the life out of her with a hug. She then put Sylvia down and turned to Mason. “So what else is there to do here at this festival?”
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

"There are many ways to go that would suck," Tundra stated as she started listing of things with her claws, "Burned, crushed, death by lightning, tripping in the dark-" Before she could continue her listing of terrible ways to go, Rose reached over and gave the Weavile a well deserved punch to the back of her head. The ice type immediately yelped, covering the lump. "What was that for huh?!" As soon as those words left Tundra's mouth Rose was glaring at her rather angry, "For being rude and inconsiderate. Now behave and think before you speak again." The Weavile let out a squeak as she saw they look in the Lopunny's eyes, "Y-yes ma'am." Rose gave a small nod of approval before turning her gaze back over to Kane's Tentacruel and Blaziken. A small smile formed on her face before chuckling rather embarrassed that they saw that side of her.

As the waiter walked away Dylan started to relax a bit. Though Kane was quick to ask what she was going to do once the festival was over, but she already had an answer to that question. "Before I leave I want to challenge the gym here. Since this festival is all about ghost types I've figured out that the gym leader here also uses that same type. I have a feeling though that Tundra would be able to handle it fairly easy with the type advantage, and her speed will give her another upper hand as well," after she said this Tundra looked over at Mei, with her hands on her head and a smile on her face. The young woman gave a smaller smile in return before looking back over at Kane.

"What about you, Kane? What have you got planned for once this festival ends?" Since he had asked her it was only fair that he got questioned in return. Well, that's what Dylan thought at least.

Blaziken lowered his head, awkwardly, as the Ice type began listing off ways to die. It wasn't exactly something that Blaziken clearly enjoyed talking about, especially with what they were just talking about. Blaziken didn't like to be reminded of the past, and Tentacruel could see it. Blaziken and Tentacruel were like salt and vinegar - fire and water - as in, opposites that worked so well together. Blaziken was your typical Fighting/Fire type - independent, strong, with a real fire on the inside. Tentacruel, however, was calm, collected, and liked to take the time to think about the situation slowly. Perhaps that is why they worked well together - two different personalities, strategies in battle and completely unique Pokemon that were such friends that they could come up with new ways to think. Sometimes slow and steady worked best, sometimes speed and power did.

Their bond was strong, perhaps as strong as it could be, and even though Blaziken was mute Tentacruel could read him like a book. "Erm...yeah. So...let's not talk of that, yeah? Blaziken isn't fond of going down memory lane. But hey, no hard feelings. Blaziken and I aren't one for that sort of thing. Just...please, leave the past where it is. We have Kane now, and he is a much better friend than Blaziken's old Trainer was." Blaziken looked up, smiling, as if he was telling them that there were, indeed, no hard feelings. "Oh, by the way...he thinks you're crazy, Rose. Like, super insane. His words, not mine. Figuratively, of course." Blaziken's face then dropped into a mortified glare at Tentacruel, and then he figured out why Tentacruel decided to sit at the opposite side of Kane. So he couldn't punch him.

Meanwhile, Kane just chuckled at Dylan's question. "Honestly, I have no idea. I think I've hit a bit of a roadblock, in truth. I've gone around, collecting a few badges, but I don't really know where to go. Aye, I know I need to get tougher and train my Pokemon better, but I don't know what to do or where to go to do that." Dylan would be able to tell that Kane was frustrated by this, not knowing how to improve, and not only from his reddening face. Although subtle, that signature accent of his was starting to get thicker as he began getting more flustered.

At Tentacruel's words regarding what Blaziken was thinking, or trying to say, Rose's expression seemingly froze as if it had turned to stone. As Tundra watched, and heard this, she began to laugh while holding her gut. "Oh my Arceus," the Weavile managed to get out between breaths, "He, he figured out your two-faced, crazy side without even having to see you in battle! Oh this is freaking gold!" Tundra seemed to have found this to be the funniest thing she had ever heard. It was not often that someone called the battle crazed Lopunny out on, as the Weavile put it, her two-faces. But it was a case of split personalities and only ever occurred on the battlefield. Rose however wasn't a fan of her flaw being pointed out, especially right now in the middle of a restaurant with other Pokémon around to hear.

Slowly, the Lopunny's expression became less stiff and turn into a frown. Head hanging as she stared down at the edge of the table and her legs. Drake shook his head a bit as he gazed over at Tundra as she started to settle down. "That was rather uncalled for to point out her insecurity," Ryker told the other Pokémon, only they would be able to understand him for this moment due to him not speaking directly to Dylan. He then looked down the table towards Rose, "Don't take it to heart," the Lucario side glanced to both the Blaziken and Tentacruel only to find the water type glaring at the water type, "Plus by the way Blaziken is glaring at his interpreter right now makes me believe that he wishes those words were not said." Rose's pink orbs glanced up from her lap to look at the two for a moment to see if Blaziken would react to what Ryker had said.

Dylan watched as Kane's expression seemed to grow into that of anger as he spoke of his difficulties regarding his team. She had seen some trainers who felt the same as this young man did when it came to getting stronger. Some results of such struggles didn't end so well for the person. But maybe, maybe there was something she could do. "There is no place for you to go to learn of such thing," Mei commented as her blue orbs locked onto Kane, "Strength lies in the bonds you share. If your bonds become stronger so do you. Though it is commonly overlooked, battling with your Pokémon helps you learn to become one. You are truly able to bring out the best in each other and learn more about your partner. But without that bond that connects you to them you will never be able to become stronger." Ryker looked at his trainer when she finished speaking. He knew her normal tone of voice would come of as rude for anyone who didn't truly know the young woman, but the Lucario knew that his trainer was trying to help Kane.

Veronica Ferris
e2pbgksehkwctls5ota3c5sz5l3vlp34_hq.jpg

When Veronica had heard about the ghost festival, she was excited. Even if she didn't have one on her team, she did like ghost types. So, after talking with her family, she made her way to Cypress City, just in time for the festival. If anyone were to see her, they'd know she was comfortable riding on Persephone's back. Walking next to them was Sparky, while Jester was in Veronica's arms. As for Pyro, he liked to soar nearby and watch over his trainer and fellow partners. Only their trainer seemed to be clad in costume. She preferred to travel with most of her pokemon out. Neptune needed water to move around, but she made sure to let him out every time they were around a body of water.

She couldn't help but be in awe at everything around her. "Isn't this exciting?" She was mostly talking to Sparky. Jester and Persephone seemed to be indifferent. Jester just shrugged while Sparky gave her a smile. "Hm. What should we do?...I kinda want to see the contest. I know we can't enter, but it could be fun to watch!" She smiled as she thought about it. Contests did interest her, but so did a lot of other things. Her stomach growled a little, causing her to laugh. "Although...maybe we should stop by the food stalls first. I think I saw a few with cookies." The mention of cookies definitely caught the attention of her sweet loving trio. "We should get something spicy for Pyro and something dry for Neptune too..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back