• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokechat (OOC)

Fakemon: Should Fake Pokemon be allowed in the RP

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Man I’ve been looking at different fakemons and there are some really cool ones. I don’t know how anyone wouldn’t want to use at least one lol. I do hope it’s allowed.

Man I’ve been looking at different fakemons and there are some really cool ones. I don’t know how anyone wouldn’t want to use at least one lol. I do hope it’s allowed.
I can see both sides of the argument

It bolsters creative freedom, but they're a complete blank slate. Unless their typing or ability is included in their design (like jokestar and clowncastar) it's all up to the players. This could breed metagaming on a higher level than Pokemon already is without them.

I could try and find some middleground (like No Fakemon in the Competitive Battle Scene), but some fans could be adamant about their not wanting them in. If Fakemon wins, I'm prepared to have a player or 2 drop. I personally don't care either way whether to have them in. I just included the poll, because I know it's a common question in Pokemon RPs, much like asking about the technology level in Fantasy RPs

Also I'm curious: what if I use a Politoed with the ability drizzle?(summons rain when pokemon is sent out, the same ability Kyogre uses)? Will I be able to create rain at will?

so...how do we start (assuming a like from you means the CS is accepted)? like, is there a set location, or an event where everyone is gathered etc?

Sorry Peeps
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
animegirl20 animegirl20
Lulidew Lulidew
Bugs in the Notification. If you don't tag me, I won't possibly get the message. All characters accepted as well

Should I start with a full team or with a half-filled team?
Up to you

so...how do we start (assuming a like from you means the CS is accepted)? like, is there a set location, or an event where everyone is gathered etc?
You can start wherever, but there will be a Pokemon Festival in what's gonna be called Cypress City, a large city where the Ghost Type Gym Leader is

Oh also should we already no one another or are we all meeting for the first time?
My Character knows The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald 's character. Anyone can know anyone or they can just meet

What about the places you can go, the routes you take?
We'll wing it, and I'll write the information in the Lore as we go along. The routes bordering Cypress City are routes 20-23 and you'll find normal and flying types in the day, and dark and the very rare ghost type at night.

What about the places you can go, the routes you take?
Oh also should we already no one another or are we all meeting for the first time?
Also I'm curious: what if I use a Politoed with the ability drizzle?(summons rain when pokemon is sent out, the same ability Kyogre uses)? Will I be able to create rain at will?

We start after duty today, 6:00pm Texas time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back