• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokechat (OOC)

Fakemon: Should Fake Pokemon be allowed in the RP

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
I did answer the question. Look above

We're at Cypress City. You can jump in wherever. My char is about to go with Anime Girl to start a journey, so you're free to join

2 questions.

1. Would level 60-70ish be appropriate for a pokemon that's kept out nearly all the time and has been to a few regions? More? Less?
2. Would there be anything in universe to stop my character from floating to various regions? If not he's totally flying on a Wailord everywhere.

(Is there a place I can jump in?)
You've got to stop posting OOC in the IC unless it's somehow supplementary to your IC post.
Where to jump in? My character and Anime Girl are about to start a journey very soon (working on the post now animegirl20 animegirl20 . Sorry, Uncle Sam doesn't afford me much time in the weekday)

As for Charcoal and Fabulous? No idea

You've got to stop posting OOC in the IC unless it's somehow supplementary to your IC post.
Where to jump in? My character and Anime Girl are about to start a journey very soon (working on the post now animegirl20 animegirl20 . Sorry, Uncle Sam doesn't afford me much time in the weekday)

Ok

All good

I'm torn. I'm making an ultra beast but the question is do I wanna be Buzzwole, Stakataka, or Kartana? I'm leaning towards Buzzwole.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Is it cool if I use Buzzwole as my main character and keep Steven as a side character who runs basically a taxi business for the region?

btw, Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 , the GM and I discussed that only Magneton can override the upgraded Roar as it is the only Pokemon with a Master Ball. it isn't strength of will or whatever - it's literally the strength of the ball that determines if the pokemon break out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back