• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Frontier

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Adam

simply nodding, the man looked back towards frank, he has dealt with many tough assholes before, they try to act all tough because they think they have tough people backing them up. In truth, they were mostly just wimps who can't stand on their own. As such, he knew exactly how to deal with this type of person, sure, he could put up Cherri and have her play abit but... Well.. this type of person wasn't worth the time for day nor really bothering with for any more than a few minutes at a time.

Plus, Cherri was still groggy from sleeping.

It was bad to fight without eatting a proper meal first!

That is why, when the ten seconds he counted were up he took a step forwards and, with a simply quick motion as if practiced many times before he thrusted a fist forwards into the man's stomache to take the wind out of him, and hopefully remove him from the scene entirely.

Lime

As Lime had expected Cubone did well giving the magikarp a thorough smack with its bone. However, before Cubone could deliver another good wallop, the red fish began to twist and turn as violently as it could, smacking Cubone, and sending him sprawling back into the mud. After a brief moment, Cubone sprung back up. The small pokemon brushed what it could off of its body, before giving Lime another glare.

“Cubie! Use Headbutt!”

Lime declared suddenly. She was grinning, if only slightly. This may not have been the ideal spot for her to experience her first battle, but it was her first battle! Trainers did this all the time! This meant she was an actual trainer! Now she just needed Cubie to hurry up and beat upthis annoying fish so she and these other two fellas could collect their sample already!

MasterDAF MasterDAF mdebourg mdebourg
——————————

The air left Frank’s body with a loud ‘GUH’, as he crumpled down onto the ground. He lay there on the ground trembling and clutching what would be a big purple bruise in his gut.

Jimmy and Dawson’s eyes shot open.

“Wha-what the hell man!” Dawson said, hurrying to Frank. He slid down to him, and slung his hands under his shoulders, pulling him up and over onto his back.

“Wait till we tell Lilian about this!” Jimmy said with scowl, as he eyed the trio of trainers.

“Jimmy, hold em off so I can warn the boss!” Dawson commanded as he hustled back towards the town.

“M-me?!” Jimmy glanced fearfully at Adam. “Fine! My pokemon can handle you anyway!”

Swiftly, Jimmy scurried back, putting space between him and the trio. He grabbed his two pokeballs, tossing them forwards. In a flash of red light, two pokemon stood on their two legs. They flexed their muscles, and let out a battle cry! On the pokemon’s face were a pair of goggles, just like Jimmy’s. One’s were blue, the other’s were red.

“Alright Machop and Machop! Let’s handle these kids! I don’t care which two of you come first!” Jimmy declared, suddenly very confident.

The Machops adjusted their goggles, and then flexed! They were confident as well!

Orikanyo Orikanyo Life. Life. KageYuuki KageYuuki

Last edited:

Marcus Kriton 50% size.jpg
Marcus Kriton
growlithe.png

Marcus looked at the other boy's hand, noting the muck he'd just wiped off, then shrugged and shook his hand anyways. "Marcus Kriton. Nice to meet you." The young trainer pointed his head towards his Pokemon. "And this here is my partner, Growlithe."

Growlithe yelped suddenly, the fish's splash causing water to fling up onto his coat and make it somewhat damp. The Fire-dog scampered over towards its trainer and jumped behind his legs, waving its tail slowly and looking at its scaled opponent from behind the improvised protection. Marcus raised his eyebrow in confusion. "There's no way that attack injured you. You've got to be brave in the face of water, I get the feeling we're gonna see a lot of it today."

Growlithe's confidence seemed to be recharged from his trainer's pep talk, and the small Fire-dog leapt forward ready to engage the red fish Pokemon again. Noticing the young female trainer's Pokemon whacking its foe, Marcus was sure Growlithe could achieve similar results if it could land a solid grip with its fangs. "Quick, use your Bite attack again! Go for one of the fins on the side, that should help hamper its movement!"

(All)

Keith continued to kick trying to get himself up, and Katelyn was still stuck atop a plateau made of rock. A rock had hit zubat, and the earthquake had taken out grimer, leaving Ashley and Rufus at the worst draws. However, the battle was the last thing left on the trio's mind. The only one not currently trying to free oneself was Kevin, who was still stunned by what happened.

"THAT was Regigigas? How the hell is any trainer supposed to catch it? It threw a freakin' mountain! I-I... we lost. I don't think we're going to try again after that thing."

Muffled screaming from Keith interupted his brooding.

"Right. Uh... Ashley was it, can you help Keith, I gotta go get Katelyn down."

==============================================

Rufus turned to Lena following the huge earthquake. At this point he was just taking things as they went.

"So, uh, I guess that counts? The professor mentioned a reward, think we can just collect it from its laboratory right here? I honestly don't know what I'm doing. Want to get Mr. Sizzles healed up, so think we should probably go inside. Everytime he stops moving, he gets smaller, and it takes forever to get him bigger and happier again.

After getting them healed... Anyone have anywhere they want to go? I got a map right here. I'm just trying to figure out this whole trainer thing, so I don't really care. Not really sure if I should have any goals. Legendary pokemon looks like it'd be a handful, can you imagine a Regigigas doing that inside my parent's house? Guess I'll keep tracking down berries. Going to call those Dulce Berries. Not really sure what they do. Think you could grab me some Lena, I gotta get Mr. Sizzles inside. "

Rufus reached into his bag pulling out a pair of worn, and burnt oven gloves and went over to pick up his Slugma, heading towards the pokemon center. Rufus didn't seem to have a pokeball at all. Rocks started to form around slugma's body, making him easier to carry, but also slightly worrisome.

Adam Clement Berger.

"...Would have sworn he could've taken two..." commented the man as the scene developed, the guy he punched dragged away as the other guy barked about somebody named Lilian? He hoped he didn't need to punch that one to... But lo and behold, here was the last guy, sending out two Machop to stall time.

"...Well.. I took care of one." He watched the guy still being dragged off, noticing he had dropped cash on the ground in his fall, not wanting to just leave it there he picked it up. "Guess this is on you two? I'll stall the Lilian person if she comes."

Maya Kauffman
Maya raised an eyebrow as the Blackleaf member crumpled into a heap from the single punch. "Tch, even I can take a punch better than that..." She'd already taken her share of blows protecting her pokemon. Turns out a bidoof can hit really damn hard, was a good month before her ribs healed from that takedown. And just like that, two of the punks ran off to their boss for help. Whoever that Lillian was, she was probably going to be trouble. "All this trouble to deliver a letter... Or did that professor actually send us here to clear out the town?" Really, it felt like it could go either way.

Her eyes narrowed at the machop duo that had been sent out. Kurama was going to have to keep his distance to have the best chance of pulling through this fight. Slowing them down would help with that too... "Looks like we don't have a choice... Will o wisp." Kurama wasted little time in following through with the command as blue flames formed on the tips of his tails. The unnatural flames hovered in place for a moment before launching off towards the machop with red goggles.

Cora Armstrong
Cora awaited for Adam to make the first move once she spoke her answer. What she didn't fully expect, some part of her saw it coming though, was for the man to approach the one named Frank and cleanly punch him in the gut. Her eyes widened in amazement as she witnessed the hit. It was nicely done and one that was sure to be major. Now the girl was aware of what not to do to Adam--anger him. Despite having been raised in a family of combat fighters, each punch that was beautifully dealt awed Cora. If only she could have been the one to deal it. But her eyes glanced over to the trainer that was left behind. He at first was shocked by the predicament he was left in but quickly recovered by moving back to allow his two Pokemon out, a pair of Machops with colored goggles.

Cora glanced over to Adam as he picked up the cash that had fallen off Frank's body and noted his words. "Sure." She saw that Maya was also on the move with Kurama, taking aim at the Machop with red goggles. Ryder was watching carefully as well and saw the Vulpix's choice, leading him to direct his attention to the Machop with blue goggles. "He sure made a lot of space for us didn't he Ryder? Well how about we get up close and personal? Quick Attack." The Riolu had been itching for a battle for a bit that the last word didn't even have to come out of Cora's mouth before he knew what she would want him to do. Upon confirming her command he bolted forward kicking up a flurry of dust on his tracks.

Orikanyo Orikanyo KageYuuki KageYuuki InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Red Machop had never faced a fire-type before, so he wasn’t prepared for a move that didn’t impact him much. When the peculiar flames struck, Red Machop found himself burned on his entire left side! He let out a yelp of pain, before charging towards Kurama.

“Machop and Machop, use Karate Chop and take them out quick!”

Blue Machop brought his arms up in front of itself, barely being pushed back when Ryder struck! Blue Machop grinned, and returned with an attack of its own. It brought it’s karate chop down towards Riolu, who was already close!

“You can’t beat my Machop Duo with weak moves like that!”

Life. Life. KageYuuki KageYuuki

lena-jpg.480145

Helena "Lena" Winter
Professor Joshua's Lab
Dirt Path

Interaction: Human__Ramen Human__Ramen , Ganryu Ganryu
Mention: -​
" 'kay."

After the earthquake was over, Lena just stood up. Her long unbridled hair had all sort of dirt on them, so she combed them through with her fingers. After she determined it was clean enough, she went to the fallen tree and started gathering the berries into her berry pouch. Dulce Berry, she decided to call it, following Rufus' baptism.

Seeing her gathering the berries, Stark landed on a fallen branch and started eating again. Must be nice to be able to fly, huh. She idly thought to herself as she closed her berry pouch. Leaving a few for local pokemons and to regrow was what she did. When she turned to Rufus, he was holding Mr. Sizzles in his hand. Weird.

"...well, whatever," she shrugged. Everyone had their own way to carry a magma pokemon to the nearest Pokemon Centre.

Speaking of Pokemon Centre, wouldn't Professor Joshua Lab have a healing machine as well? She didn't want to walk to another town.

"Doesn't Professor Joshua own a healing machine? Like, the one in Pokemon Centre?"

It's also a bit hot. She didn't want to walk a lot. Shaved ice would be nice at time like this. Or cold weather. Wasn't there a cold mountain on the map? Yeah, let's go there next. Lena made up her mind for her next destination. It was only after a while she remembered her team had three people.

"Oh. Ashley." She nodded at her direction. Frankly speaking, she didn't notice how Rufus and Ashley had been fighting. It took all of her attention to maintain the proper fighting pose after all. Pokemon battle was a pain, Lena surmised. Now, what should she say to Ashley again? Not knowing what else to say, she just raised a thumb.

"Nice job. So. Yeah."

Ashley Denson
Ashley reached a hand out to Keith. After helping him out of his predicament, she looked towards the now destroyed battlefield where both her Gastly and his Zubat were flat on the ground, fainted. The girl grabbed her pokeball and pointed it at the ghost, a brilliant beam of energy coming out of the ball and enveloping the pokemon, returning it to it's rightful place.

Ash walked a few feet forwards and picked her jacket up, shaking off the excess dirt before throwing it on her shoulder. She then started looking for her glasses, although that would prove to be a bit more difficult.

"Hey, uh... Keith, right? Can you help me find my glasses?" Ashley asked, still looking for anything that looked red on the ground.

Overhearing Rufus, the existence of Professor Joshua's lab was suddenly made present. She took a glimpse at it, then to her pokeball, hanging by her waist. She wouldn't really be able to go anywhere without treating Gastly, so that seemed like the only logical course of action. She silently agreed with him, although she didn't really know how to answer his other question.

Lena's compliment was out of place and honestly came off as forced rather than anything. Ashley was going to say nothing, but ended up replying with a simple "Thanks?" She figured she had to be somewhat polite. After all, she was going to be with these two for a long time.

Ganryu Ganryu Damafaud Damafaud

The response he got when he offered a hand to the other trainers was, surprisingly, from another Magicarp, the flailing fish's fin smacking Andy's hand a bit. He gave a bit of a chuckle at this, as did Aqua, she knew it didn't harm him at all, the smack being closer to a high-fin than anything. He had absolutely no idea why this fish would do such a silly action and just interpreted that as a case of right place, right time and for now saw no reason to harm the fish, at least for the moment, "Aqua, mind putting our fish friend to snooze? After that unique greeting it gave me, better to return it to the water...If there is any water left after that massive earthquake a few minutes earlier."

With Aqua crooning softly to the fish, Andy then turned to the brown-haired boy and shook hands with him in a more proper greeting, albeit a bit belated especially after the high-fin from the red fish. Andy returned his eyes to the singing mouse and her hopefully sleeping audience, ready to get into a proper battle if it decided to attack Aqua

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum MasterDAF MasterDAF

Maya Kauffman
Maya winced slightly at the Machop's burns. That was a problem with raising a fire type, the injuries they could inflict could be awful. Though poisoning was likely still worse. Regardless, it was too late to back down now. "Contain him! Firespin!" The kit didn't have a chance to react to the command before Machop's strike connected, sending him tumbling away. She wanted to run over there, grab and shield the pokemon from any more blows. But Kurama was soon back on his feet, releasing a gout of flame that tracked along the ground to make a ring around his opponent.

Kurama gave a small, chirping bark to his trainer when he finished. A reassurance that he was fine, one hit wasn't going to put him out of the fight. Maya studied him before nodding, she trusted her pokemon. Wouldn't be much of a trainer if she didn't.

Team One:

As the trio entered the lab, Professor Joshua would not be too hard to find, standing a full foot above the rest of his scrambling assistants, still sorting through readings following the quake. There was more an unnatural excitement than there was a fear at what had just happened.

Several broken items and vases simply lay on the ground, everyone too preoccupied to bother clean up. However, as the professor saw the three, he gave a hearty laugh and approached them, making his own time.

"Oh ho ho. I see you already chased off those hooligans. And right timing too, if they'd been anywhere near Regigigas during one of his little tantrums, they might not still be here. We're still trying to find out what upset Regi so. We're thinking it was probably Team Blackleaf. But that's nothing important to you three is it? Mrs. Rosewood, would you get these three their reward, they've done well."

A scientist furiously scribbling away looked up in distress.

"You can't mean right now? We've got data for weeks on Regigigas's power here!"

"And the data will still be here in an hour. These young folks did right, so it's up to us to treat them right. Vera Valle is unique in that it's what we make of it, and I'd like to make it a place youngsters can thrive! Take care of their pokemon while you are at it." He turned to the three as his assistant ruffled through items to give them. "Now. I promised you all pokedexes, and you'll get them. But I think pokegears would also be appropriate. Afterall, I might need some help in the near future and you've already proved yourselves capable. My number will already be in it." An audible groan came from the distance. "Perhaps you'd like to put in each other's as well so that you can always meet up when you need to. In any case, good job you three."

His assistant then came by, offering each a pokedex and gear, and offering to take their pokemon.

"Now, if you don't mind me asking, where do you folks think you are headed to next? Maybe I can give you some knowledge, or even drop you off in the jeep. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask." Professor Joshua said.

Damafaud Damafaud Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Ganryu Ganryu (Hi myself!)

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum MasterDAF MasterDAF mdebourg mdebourg

The magicarp facing Andy and Aqua began to slow down upon the suprise singing, slowly and slowly, right up until it stopped comepletely! Snoring away, if what you could call what it was doing snoring, it simply laid flat as a magicarp pancake upon the ground. If you could call it a win, this may be closest you could get if you weren't looking for a ko.

But in truth, it wasn't much of a battle as is.

With the growlthe's second bite the magicarp tried to flop around once more! Being suprisingly useless in it's... Uselessness... The growleth easily snapped onto the magicarp, sending a deep pang of pain throughout it! Cause it to flop twice more, then immedately!!!!

Faint.

Indeed, this was a sorrowful tail, a magicarp so valiant and strong, to go down so bravely. Long may he live in the the hearts and minds of brave warriors of the future, the tail of a great magicarp who... No more jokeing, it was truly pathetic.

The cubone's headbutt nailed hard! Sending the magicarp sailing far off from the tiny bone wearing pokemon! The magicarp sailing through the air and... Landing in a tree! Still awake and alive the magicarp flailed furiously!

But then it stopped!!!

It stared down from the tree at it's fallen comrads! How could this be!? His great friends, fallen by the wayside, battered, bruised and.. having a pleasant nap!!! That was the last straw, the power within this magestic magicarp, it's fishy form bursting forth with the rage of a thousand million magicarp souls!! It would not be defeated! It would not be tossed aside!!

HE!

WOULD!

WINNNNN!!!!!

And slowly, from the tree, the magicarp began...

To glow.

Cora Armstrong
Cora watched carefully as her Riolu closed the gap between him and his opponent, the Machop with blue goggles. Every movement counted for Cora since she knew that a single inch can make the difference in how powerful an attack can be. Her eyes narrowed when she heard her opponent ordering his Machop to do a Karate Chop on Ryder and Kurama. She was not surprised by his choice and in fact was satisfied by this course of action. The battle would not have been as fun if the opponent had not thrown a move, after all Ryder needed to take on some more hits.

The Riolu recognized the move that the Machop was going to bring down onto him. His pupils narrowed as he saw that his distance was too close to dodge. Ryder flickered his ears a bit as he then lifted one arm up to take the impact. Even though it was a Fighting type move on a Fighting type Pokemon, Riolu still received some damage, the Karate Chop bringing him down onto one knee. But this didn't phase him since he was able to hold onto the Machop's arms. "My, my did you actually think that Quick Attack was the move we were going to depend on? That was simply used to close the distance," as she said this, both trainer and Pokemon smirked in sync, "Ryder use Force Palm." A visible light surged on the Riolu's palm as he brought his free palm onto the side of the Machop he held onto.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Marcus Kriton 50% size.jpg
Marcus Kriton
growlithe.png

Marcus was glad to meet the young man and his small blue Pokemon. He took notice of the sleeping Magikarp, and nodded to show he was impressed with their victory. "Looks like y'all found a creative way to defeat your foe."

Growlithe stepped closer, tongue hanging out and barking for approval after he had managed to bite down on his own small red fish until it fainted. Marcus took a knee to pet his partner, and smiled at the other trainer. "Growlithe and I tend to prefer the more direct method."

He turned his gaze back to his partner. "That was good Growlithe, you really showed that fish thing who's boss." His fingers rubbed around the base of Growlithe's ears, ruffling the fur and causing the dog Pokemon's eyes to glaze over in bliss. The Pokemon's tail slowly shook side-to-side, glad for the approval and petting.

Marcus looked to the female trainer, interested to see how her small mask-wearing Pokemon was faring, and was surprised to see her opponent stuck up in a tree glowing. He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I guess that must mean you won, right?"

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum mdebourg mdebourg

lena-jpg.480145

Helena "Lena" Winter
Professor Joshua's Lab
Lab

Interaction: Ganryu Ganryu
Mention: Human__Ramen Human__Ramen , Ganryu Ganryu
The lab was huge.

That summed up Lena's impression on the lab. This time around, Lena put Stark in his pokeball, right before she entered the lab. While Stark didn't have any visible wound, she remembered that the Ratatta's Quick Attack found home during the start of the battle. Stark didn't look too happy being put inside and unable to fly around, but it was necessary.

Professor Joshua, like his lab, was huge.

He also looked a bit hearty which meant he was prone to wrist crushing handshakes and backbone breaking hugs. In short, to approach Professor Joshua, a meat shield is necessary, she concluded. Lena put herself a bit behind Rufus after firming this fact in mind. What followed was a series of statements that didn't concern her, like Regigigas things and Blackleaf. Like what Rufus said, maintenance of a Regigigas would be a pain. A lot more pain than keeping a Snorlax.

Nonetheless, it would be rude to keep silent, so Lena made appropriate small talk respond like 'is that so.' and 'yeah.' or 'I see.' nonchalantly. During the conversation, her thought was still on shaved ice. Travelling would be more exhausting the further she went. If she caught a pokemon with an ice move, and she had an ice shaver... she thought as she gave the aide Stark's pokeball and received her pokedex and pokegear.

Then, Professor Joshua asked where they wanted to go.

The others didn't seem to know where they wanted to. Lena raised her hand. If she remembered correctly, there was one city enveloped with snow on the map.

"Macreousville," she declared.

That was the name. Oh, there was also a glacier. If she could get an Ice Pokemon that's easy to take care of that would be best. A Water one would be good, too.

"I want shaved ice," she declared again at a flat tone. "so, yeah."

Andy and Aqua's fish seemed to be getting drowsy once she had begun her song, this was a good ending for them as Andy was more into not having to battle if the situation didn't exactly call for it as a last resort turning to Marcus as he gave his nod of approval,[COLOR=hsla(201, 50%, 75%, 1)] "The darn fish gave me a high-fin, no real reason to harm it in my opinion."[/COLOR] he chuckled thinking back a few seconds to that silly event.

Andy then turns to watch as his Growlithe finishes with his own fish, the two giving Marcus and Growlithe nods of their own, as well as Aqua, clapping in approval, being the little cheerleader that she is. "Nothing wrong with that, we can handle ourselves in battle too if we need to," he told the brown haired boy with a degree of confidence.

Now looking over to Lime and her Cubone, their fish seemed to be just as dealt with, having been smacked into a tree via the Cubones headbutt. At first, that signaled the end of these battles; the treebound fish still flopping and eventually glowing??"That can't be good, I think that fish is evolving! We may wanna run from this if that's the case " he warns the group. A Gyarados not being a fish that anyone could possibly deal with right now.

MasterDAF MasterDAF InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Last edited:
“Machop! Watch out! Machop, get away! No!” Jimmy cried as his Machops both were attacked.

Blue Machop reeled back, holding its side where the Riolu’s attack hit. It seemed to almost growl at Ryder.

Red Machop wasn’t prepared for what happened to him. Flames swirled around him, burning him if he tried to move. Was he trapped, and left vulnerable to another attack?

“Whatever! Machop Blue, use karate chop on the vulpix and get it off Machop Red! Machop Red, hang in there and use focus energy!” Jimmy commanded, having recovered his composure. Since this was a double battle, he could do whatever he needed to do to win! Even if that meant teaming up on one pokemon.

Red Machop brought its arms in front of its body, and closed its eyes. As it did so, it seemed to gove off a slight orange glow within the flames.

Blue Machop acted quickly, turning to Kurama and charging towards the small fire pokemon, ready to chop at it!

Life. Life. KageYuuki KageYuuki

Cora Armstrong
Ryder's smirk grew when he saw the Machop stagger back. His eyes widened slightly when he heard the Machop nearly growl. But the pace of the battle was moving fast as the trainer of the Machops began calling off commands to try and recover from the blows. A disappointed sigh left Cora's mouth when she heard the slight desperation in the boy's voice as he commandeered his Machop's attention over to Kurama. "Coward..." was the single word the girl muttered before she turned her attention over to Ryder, "Don't let him get away Ryder. Use Quick Attack to push him away from Kurama!"

The Riolu quickly glanced over, gave a small nod, and then sprinted off to catch up to the Machop with blue goggles. Within seconds he had closed their distance again. His eyes shined a dangerous light of intimidation as he faced the Blue Machop right before he shoved the Pokemon away from the Vulpix and towards his injured companion.

KageYuuki KageYuuki InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Lime

“Huh? Whaddaya mean? These weak lil fish can’t do anything! Glowing a little won’t save it! While it’s stuck in the tree we can get our water sample anyway!”

Lime popped out one of her empty pokeballs, and pushed the button to open it. She then bent down and scooped up some swamp water into the pokeball.

“Mission accomplished!” Lime said to her two new teammates, clicking the pokeball shut with a grin. Lime obviously didn’t know what little res fish evolved into, or how important evolution even was. Hell she didn’t know much of anything at this point, not even how to get out of this swamp!

“Why would we need to run? What could a little fish like that evilve into that’s so scary?”

mdebourg mdebourg Orikanyo Orikanyo MasterDAF MasterDAF

Maya Kauffman

Kurama puffed his small chest out at his trapped opponent, it was hard not to prance around the ring of flames he'd created. Had it been a one on one battled, he likely would have. Maya shifted her weight, watching panic wash over Jimmy. Maybe they'd be able to end this whole fight soon and she'd be able to look over Kurama's injuries. The kit hadn't slowed down any yet, a good sign. He probably wouldn't need a potion. How many potions do I even ha-

“Whatever! Machop Blue, use karate chop on the vulpix and get it off Machop Red!"

The trainer's eyes widened, "Hold him off with Will o Wisp!" Kurama spun towards the charging Machop, baring his teeth at the other pokemon. His stance lowered, unnatural flames coalescing on his tails once more. A blur of movement. With Ryder rushing to intercept, he decided to wait. If he missed, at least Will o Wisp would be ready to intercept. If Ryder's strike landed... Well, insult to injury then.

Maya took her eyes off the cluster of pokemon only long enough to give Cora a slight nod.

Adam Clement berger

it was the divine rule that he could not join in on this battle, though, it was kinda against typical rules that he shouldn't.. Deck a man whos looking for a pokemon battle.

Even if he kinda deserved it.

But... what should he do while he was...Waiting...?

The man paced for a sec, looking around and then for a second to Cherri, who seemed to be cheering in her own way, or maybe she was just jumping for joy at the things going on? Maybe she wanted to play to...?

But... Cheering.. Maybe he could give it a try?

The man looked around for a moment and blushed abit.. was he really going to do this? what should he even say? He took in a deep breath and, in a very soft voice, cheered to the two.

"..Y...Y-you can do it...!"

Ashley Denson
Ashley was the last one to enter the wrecked lab. The girl had a frown on her face - Keith had completely ignored her request to help find her glasses, so everything had a slight blur around it. In reality, it was more of a nuisance, but it was annoying enough to bother her.

She didn't have much to say about the lab itself. Looked like any other lab you'd see in movies, and the mess was expected. Glass shards crunched under her feet as she approached the professor with the others.

Ashley's eyes widened as the man explained the origins of the earthquake. "Wait, this is a normal ocurrence here?" An involuntary hand reached for her forehead. The girl could only imagine how much that would be a pain for the remainder of her stay.

Professor Joshua spoke a bit more as his assistant handed the trio their pokedexes and pokegears. Ashley had eyed the pokegear curiously before putting it away.

Ash didn't know how to answer Joshua's question. She had wanted to go back to investigate the ruins on their way here (but op fucked up and godmodded that in, so that wasn't allowed), however it seemed that Helena already had other plans.

Macreousville. Sounded good enough. Although after hearing her reasoning as to why she wanted to go there, Ashley couldn't help but let a scowl form on her face. She disregarded it though. Snowy mountains were places where many people disappeared. Maybe she could find some new Ghost-type pokemon.

Ganryu Ganryu Damafaud Damafaud

MasterDAF MasterDAF mdebourg mdebourg InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

The shining light grew in force!

Growing and growing as the light overtook the area!

And as soon as the light began!

It vanished, leaving solely a magicarp that was currently stuck in the tree...

Magicarp, had just used flash.

Congratulations! Battle comeplete! Feel free to discuss one lower level move to be added to the used pokemon's pool of moves and return your trainers to the base, they have extra orders to deliver the water to a person named Professor Manchineel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back