• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

Which town should this start in?

• Vaniville Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquacorde Town

• Santalune City

• Lumiose City

• Camphrier Town

• Cyllage City

• Ambrette Town

• Geosenge Town

• Shalour City

• Laverre City

• Dendemille Town

• Anistar City

• Couriway Town

• Snowbelle City

• Kiloude City

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
Hey, are you still accepting characters? I was thinking of making a female team steel member if that's ok.
Today we kicked this RP in the arse, so stuff is actually happening now. Feel free to make a CS! xD

The amount of happiness I felt when this was revived was the most I've felt in months

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yay~! >w<

...Though I think it needs to start getting dark. It's too happy *hisses from a dark corner*

I might implant an insane side character just to stir up some drama at some point ewe

@Kenzimalija Yes, of course

Also, I hope it's cool that I just posted a little introductory blurb in the RP- just figured it's best to do it before things get (hopefully) busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That moment when you want to post but you can't cause you're waiting on ppl. Ah I miss this feeling of bated anticipation.

Ah the joys of having a crummy iPhone hotspot connection in an area with crummy phone service. Forgiveth meee QwQ

I turned into a giant lump of Tofu and became king of the Fridge Kingdom. It's not a bad life, but I have to watch that I don't eat my subjects...

What about you? How's life? o3o

@Psylion

My life right now involves a Nuzlocke run in Black and White 2!!! I lost my starter to a Cincino!!!! The Evolve form of Mincinno!I hope it's descendant burn for the rest of their existence :D

Okay no problem. ScaraByte already knows since he's on my Crimson Yin forum but for everyone else of Pokemon Steel: I'm going to be gone from July 18th to July 21st. Going out of town.

My life is going alright I suppose. Mostly just sitting here waiting to reply, but other than that I can't really complain.

@eclipsehowls

Alright man well I hope you have fun on your trip.

I'm so sorry I've been lacking in activity >~< I'm working two part-time jobs and it's been killing me up until just yesterday. Thanks to a better schedule for the second now, I'm not too dead to get on every so often >~<

Well I guess I'll forgive you, but only because you're feeling adorable. That and I have too much time on my hands I really don't min waiting lol.

Sweet, sweet wifi, thou hath been missed. I hath returned to my sanctuary and can now come on regularly. Though everything seems so dead in the summer ;w;

I think it's cause school is starting up soon I guess or life is just being mean. Job hunting is not going so well for me, but meh fingers crossed I grab something more permanent.

Sorry about the lack of activity, bought a new alienware 'cause my old cheap NON-gaming laptop's screen broke. Been downloading my games and setting everything up. Will post soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back