• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

Which town should this start in?

• Vaniville Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquacorde Town

• Santalune City

• Lumiose City

• Camphrier Town

• Cyllage City

• Ambrette Town

• Geosenge Town

• Shalour City

• Laverre City

• Dendemille Town

• Anistar City

• Couriway Town

• Snowbelle City

• Kiloude City

• Total voters
Oh no I.... just gave you an idea....

Rest in Peace, Aren Tyler, a mute.

Couldn't call to the truck driver to stop, because Lucario was no longer with him.

Speaking of dying... Kenzima, what's considered a pokemon dying? A pokemon fainting in battle, a person intentionally beating a pokemon up far past making it faint? I need to know so Lysette's pokemon don't die o~o

I've got it! I'm going to make an entire new location! Team Steel needs their own base, after all!

Well here there won't exactly be "fainting". A pokemon can die or black out the same way as humans, but depending on their size and type, it'd take more or less force. If you hit a pikachu over the head with a hammer, for example, it would die. If you hit an onix with a hammer, on the other hand, it would probably just kind of look at you, then proceed to lay down on top of you, squishing you like a pancake :3

Kenzimalija said:
Well here there won't exactly be "fainting". A pokemon can die or black out the same way as humans, but depending on their size and type, it'd take more or less force. If you hit a pikachu over the head with a hammer, for example, it would die. If you hit an onix with a hammer, on the other hand, it would probably just kind of look at you, then proceed to lay down on top of you, squishing you like a pancake :3
So in other words, it'd be really hard to kill my pokemon! Lucario has his hard-as-steel body structure, and then the other two are literally made of stone and steel xD

Also is it alright that Vulpix is also able to telepathically hear what Aren says? I figured with how ~mystical~ Ninetales is and how some people think he can control minds that a Ninetales and Vulpix would be able to do that.

[QUOTE=".::ZaiKai::.]Also is it alright that Vulpix is also able to telepathically hear what Aren says? I figured with how ~mystical~ Ninetales is and how some people think he can control minds that a Ninetales and Vulpix would be able to do that.

[/QUOTE]
A Lucario would probably be able to by the trainer and Lucario doing some stuff with their auras, but I'm not so sure about a Vulpix/Ninetales... They don't seem like they'd actually be able to communicate via telepathy and all that... Not my decision though, just my opinion o~o

I actually originally thought Ninetales was also a Psychic type, so now that I know it isn't I'm sort of lost as to what to do. Of course, there's always the possibility Lucario could do some aura psychic special stuff and pass on Aren's telepathy thingy to Vulpix? I dunno. Lucario could also just repeat whatever Aren says to Vulpix. So I guess there are possibilities for solutions.

The first solution sounds like it'd make sense. It would be like a private chat room in their minds and Lucario is the chat room owner xD

Actually, it'd be more like Lucario is the chat room, given that Vulpix and Aren can't directly communicate. It'd more be passed from one to Lucari to the other, rather than Lucario making it a straight-through between the two. Pretty much the same thing though.

Hey gUISE. YALL STILL IN THIS? I DON'T MEAN TO PRESSURE YEH PEEEPS BUT THIS THING IS DYIN'. ARE WE GON REVIVE IT? I CAN SET UP SOME CRAZY MAJOR EVENT THINGY IF THAT HELPS. You don't have to stay here though, if you don't want to. I didn't plan ahead enough so it turned out kinda lame. It was a bit of a test ;7;

@.::ZaiKai::. @Darksoul180 @ScaraByte @eclipsehowls @Kiyoko Tomoe @Psylion

Okay guys we need to figure out where exactly HQ for Team Steel is and does Team Flare know of Team Steel or not? What are the uniforms like for the ranks? Does the gym leader specialize in a gym like Giovanni of Team Rocket for example.

eclipsehowls said:
Okay guys we need to figure out where exactly HQ for Team Steel is and does Team Flare know of Team Steel or not? What are the uniforms like for the ranks? Does the gym leader specialize in a gym like Giovanni of Team Rocket for example.
Ah, location is something I'll work on, uniform I'm not sure of, and then Lysette, my character and leader of Team Steel, is a member of the Elite Four.

Team Flare doesn't exist anymore. They were already brought down. I know the admin uniforms are like the outfit that Axel is wearing, but I was going to leave details like that to Team Steel RPers. Improv .7.;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back