• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

Which town should this start in?

• Vaniville Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquacorde Town

• Santalune City

• Lumiose City

• Camphrier Town

• Cyllage City

• Ambrette Town

• Geosenge Town

• Shalour City

• Laverre City

• Dendemille Town

• Anistar City

• Couriway Town

• Snowbelle City

• Kiloude City

• Total voters
Nah, we can keep it goin'. We jump-started it once, and we can do it again! *gets to work on post*

@Kenzimalija Creating two characters and an NPC-type character. Completed one of the actual characters by the way and hoping for acceptance, in specific Pueyrredón "Punyuru" Lucrèce :x

Oh crap! I'm sorry, I forgot to post. I saw this when it updated but I was busy at the time so I told myself I would do it later.... I never did... I'll get right on a post now...

Kenzimalija said:
OH MY GOSH I'm so sorry I totally forgot! QAQ
ACtually, I just barely completed Pueyrredón a few minutes before contacting you. The other two are still W.I.P, as I myself was the one who forgot to keep working on them until now >~<

Okay this is totally dead. I take full responsibility, as I am the one who created this without any real plan because honestly I didn't think it'd get this far lol--

But if somebody has any suggestions for a real story, feel free to let me know so I can make a better Pokemon RP Q7Q

Or just use those ideas to make your own RP. I'd join you if that'd be okay .7.

Kenzimalija said:
Okay this is totally dead. I take full responsibility, as I am the one who created this without any real plan because honestly I didn't think it'd get this far lol--
But if somebody has any suggestions for a real story, feel free to let me know so I can make a better Pokemon RP Q7Q

Or just use those ideas to make your own RP. I'd join you if that'd be okay .7.
You and me could get a more planned-out version up if you don't mind working with me :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You and me could get a more planned-out version up if you don't mind working with me :x

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to work with you! You're clearly more experienced and know what you're doing! I'm worried that I'd slow you down

Kenzimalija said:
I'd love to work with you! You're clearly more experienced and know what you're doing! I'm worried that I'd slow you down
The reason I'm more experienced is because I've made six RP's, rebooted two of my own RP's (one twice, the other just once), attempted reboot a RP from another user who just up and vanished, and then one of my RP's are currently doing really well because I finally learned what I was doing wrong each time :x

Plus, I've had an entire year to figure out what I was doing wrong, soo... Yeah, you probably wouldn't slow me down at all because I still don't know if I'm doing everything correctly when it comes to making RP's :P *falls asleep on computer*

I've just been busy... But if you are ending this thread then I guess I won't need to reply. Could I help in making the plot as well?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]The reason I'm more experienced is because I've made six RP's, rebooted two of my own RP's (one twice, the other just once), attempted reboot a RP from another user who just up and vanished, and then one of my RP's are currently doing really well because I finally learned what I was doing wrong each time :x
Plus, I've had an entire year to figure out what I was doing wrong, soo... Yeah, you probably wouldn't slow me down at all because I still don't know if I'm doing everything correctly when it comes to making RP's :P *falls asleep on computer*

[/QUOTE]
That sounds pretty awesome and intense ._.

So, how should we begin? Should we do this is in PM? *creepy whispering* teach me your ways o7o

Sparkstorm1000 said:
I've just been busy... But if you are ending this thread then I guess I won't need to reply. Could I help in making the plot as well?
I don't see why not ouo

TYGERShrk said:
To think this was started almost a year ago.... I miss it
You miss it, huh...? I do too. In fact, I want to actually try and get this RP up n' running. New thread, with new ideas brought up to give the RP an actual foundation so that it doesn't just crumble when we get to the point of trying to make ideas collide. Could most definitely use what we already have here though, such as the characters and the general ideas we had set up for everything.

@Kenzimalija, would you be interested in a complete upgrade and restart to this RP? Looking at my characters has me wanting to make this RP work out real bad, because nostalgia :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back